Israel’s Secret Plan for a "Second Israel" in Ukraine

Y
The role of Jewish figures and that of the State of Israel in the Ukrainian crisis has not gone unnoticed considering that this community represents less than 1 percent of the population. However, a secret report in the hands of the Netanyahu administration confirms that Ashkenazi Jews do not originate from the Levant, but are the descendants of the Khazars. This little-known population founded a Jewish empire in the tenth century on the banks of the Black Sea. Therefore, some Zionists see in Ukraine a possible second Israel.

The Times of Israel, an independent Israeli newspaper that counts among its staff a number of former reporters for the Israeli daily Ha’aretz, published a fascinating but largely overlooked story datelined Jerusalem and Zhitomir, Ukraine, March 16, 2014, and which was written by its respective Russian and Ukrainian correspondents, Hirsh Ostropoler and I. Z. Grosser-Spass, citing a secret report provided to the Israeli government [1]. The report, written by a select panel of scholars of Jewish history drawn from academia and other research centers, concluded that that European Jews are in fact descended from Khazars, a war-like Mongol-Tatar group that ruled over Ukraine and southern Russia, which mass-converted to Judaism in the eighth century AD.

Zionists have long argued that the land claimed by Israel was the biblical birthright of the Jewish people who were forced from the land in a so-called «diaspora» after repeated conquests by various empires. Proof that Ashkenazi Jews, which make up a majority of the Israeli Jewish population, have no historical link to Palestine would call into question the entire premise of Israel as the historical «5,000-year old» homeland of the Jewish people.

The Israeli journalists noted that any conversation of the Khazars and modern Israel has always been met with disdain by Israeli leaders. They quote Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir as once saying, «Khazar, Schmazar. There is no Khazar people. I knew no Khazars. In Kiev. Or Milwaukee. Show me these Khazars of whom you speak». DNA proof that a migratory Khazar population from Europe is now claiming ancient roots in Palestine largely eliminates Zionist claims to the region.
Israel s Secret Plan for a Second Israel in Ukraine by Wayne Madsen
Leaked report Israel acknowledges Jews in fact Khazars Secret plan for reverse migration to Ukraine Jim Wald The Blogs The Times of Israel
Fancy that

Who cares if there is Biblical claims to the land or not? There never was a nation of Palestine. Never. After the Jews were forcefully removed from their nation by the Romans it then became mostly a wasteland occupied by Bedouins and some other Arabs and some Jews and some Europeans and some Africans. Nobody ever turned that land into a sovereign nation. For the past 400 years it was under Ottoman Turkish rule, part of an even far lager territory which included other non-nations where parts of Iraq, Syria, Jordan, etc. now reside.

So then what? Then Jews moved in in the early part of the 20th century and purchased worthless tracks of land from the Ottoman Turks and from absentee wealthy Arab land owners mostly living in Egypt. They PURCHASED the land and it was no one else's. So what is anyone's point here?

Oh, yes, the vast majority of what many call "Palestinians" only began to move into that land after the Jews developed it and fostered a wonderful economy where these Arab people could make a living. These so called Palestinians were actually immigrants from Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, etc. Interesting is it not? Interesting that nobody cares about the truth except to vilify the Jews.

That bolded part above is so untrue. The thing about Jews is they take over every country they invade.

Care to argue?

The Arabs in Palestine Jewish Virtual Library

A Population Boom

As Hussein foresaw, the regeneration of Palestine, and the growth of its population, came only after Jews returned in massive numbers. The Jewish population increased by 470,000 between World War I and World War II while the non-Jewish population rose by 588,000. In fact, the permanent Arab population increased 120 percent between 1922 and 1947.

This rapid growth was a result of several factors. One was immigration from neighboring states — constituting 37 percent of the total immigration to pre-state Israel — by Arabs who wanted to take advantage of the higher standard of living the Jews had made possible. The Arab population also grew because of the improved living conditions created by the Jews as they drained malarial swamps and brought improved sanitation and health care to the region. Thus, for example, the Muslim infant mortality rate fell from 201 per thousand in 1925 to 94 per thousand in 1945 and life expectancy rose from 37 years in 1926 to 49 in 1943.

The Arab population increased the most in cities with large Jewish populations that had created new economic opportunities. From 1922 - 1947, the non-Jewish population increased 290 percent in Haifa, 131 percent in Jerusalem and 158 percent in Jaffa. The growth in Arab towns was more modest: 42 percent in Nablus, 78 percent in Jenin and 37 percent in Bethlehem.

Jewish Land Purchases
Despite the growth in their population, the Arabs continued to assert they were being displaced. The truth is from the beginning of World War I, part of Palestine's land was owned by absentee landlords who lived in Cairo, Damascus and Beirut. About 80 percent of the Palestinian Arabs were debt-ridden peasants, semi-nomads and Bedouins. Jews actually went out of their way to avoid purchasing land in areas where Arabs might be displaced. They sought land that was largely uncultivated, swampy, cheap and, most important, without tenants. In 1920, Labor Zionist leader David Ben-Gurion expressed his concern about the Arab fellahin, whom he viewed as "the most important asset of the native population." Ben-Gurion said "under no circumstances must we touch land belonging to fellahs or worked by them." He advocated helping liberate them from their oppressors. "Only if a fellah leaves his place of settlement," Ben-Gurion added, "should we offer to buy his land, at an appropriate price."
It was only after the Jews had bought all of this available land that they began to purchase cultivated land. Many Arabs were willing to sell because of the migration to coastal towns and because they needed money to invest in the citrus industry.

When John Hope Simpson arrived in Palestine in May 1930, he observed: "They [Jews] paid high prices for the land, and in addition they paid to certain of the occupants of those lands a considerable amount of money which they were not legally bound to pay."

In 1931, Lewis French conducted a survey of landlessness and eventually offered new plots to any Arabs who had been "dispossessed." British officials received more than 3,000 applications, of which 80 percent were ruled invalid by the Government's legal adviser because the applicants were not landless Arabs. This left only about 600 landless Arabs, 100 of whom accepted the Government land offer.

In April 1936, a new outbreak of Arab attacks on Jews was instigated by a Syrian guerrilla named Fawzi al-Qawukji, the commander of the Arab Liberation Army. By November, when the British finally sent a new commission headed by Lord Peel to investigate, 89 Jews had been killed and more than 300 wounded.

The Peel Commission's report found that Arab complaints about Jewish land acquisition were baseless. It pointed out that "much of the land now carrying orange groves was sand dunes or swamp and uncultivated when it was purchased....there was at the time of the earlier sales little evidence that the owners possessed either the resources or training needed to develop the land." Moreover, the Commission found the shortage was "due less to the amount of land acquired by Jews than to the increase in the Arab population." The report concluded that the presence of Jews in Palestine, along with the work of the British Administration, had resulted in higher wages, an improved standard of living and ample employment opportunities.

In his memoirs, Transjordan's King Abdullah wrote:
It is made quite clear to all, both by the map drawn up by the Simpson Commission and by another compiled by the Peel Commission, that the Arabs are as prodigal in selling their land as they are in useless wailing and weeping (author's emphasis).

Even at the height of the Arab revolt in 1938, the British High Commissioner to Palestine believed the Arab landowners were complaining about sales to Jews to drive up prices for lands they wished to sell. Many Arab landowners had been so terrorized by Arab rebels they decided to leave Palestine and sell their property to the Jews.

The Jews were paying exorbitant prices to wealthy landowners for small tracts of arid land. "In 1944, Jews paid between $1,000 and $1,100 per acre in Palestine, mostly for arid or semiarid land; in the same year, rich black soil in Iowa was selling for about $110 per acre."

By 1947, Jewish holdings in Palestine amounted to about 463,000 acres. Approximately 45,000 of these acres were acquired from the Mandatory Government; 30,000 were bought from various churches and 387,500 were purchased from Arabs. Analyses of land purchases from 1880 to 1948 show that 73 percent of Jewish plots were purchased from large landowners, not poor fellahin. Those who sold land included the mayors of Gaza, Jerusalem and Jaffa. As'ad elShuqeiri, a Muslim religious scholar and father of PLO chairman Ahmed Shuqeiri, took Jewish money for his land. Even King Abdullah leased land to the Jews. In fact, many leaders of the Arab nationalist movement, including members of the Muslim Supreme Council, sold land to Jews.

Argue with a propaganda piece? Why not, how about the facts from source documentation? From the 1946 Survey of Palestine published in 1946 by the Mandatory's Anglo-American Commission. Available for download at the Berman Jewish Policy Archive (I try to use Jewish sites to avoid claims of partiality).

Home Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner

Note the key conclusion of the survey: of 414,456 migrants to Palestine from 1920 thru 1946 376,415 were Jews and 38,041 were non-Jews.

View attachment 34921

Who were the legal immigrants as set down in CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW at the time. You just have to spout ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA that is so easy to dispute and prove wrong

Just read where all the Prime Ministers of Israel came from , I think one was born in Israel, the majority were secular Jews from Ukraine, and Russia, Read the bios of the top figures of the gov there now. Don't think they US politicians who want to be something in the US government, and Pres, suck up to the top Zionist and AIPAC for their heath, its for their egos and wallets.

LINKS ?

Monti, do you realize that you insult EVERY single poster who doesn't follow your agenda?

You even launch personal attacks on Rocco of all people, because he questions your 'claims'.

You're obviously frustrated from losing 98% of the debates you partake in.

Monti, do you realize that you insult EVERY single poster who doesn't follow your agenda?

You even launch personal attacks on Rocco of all people, because he questions your 'claims'.

Rocco doesn't question my claims he questions fact. They are not claims, they are just facts. I win 100% of the "debates" I have facts on my side and the opposition has propaganda. It's like taking candy from a baby.

Rocco presents opinion and conjecture never facts backed up by any neutral source. His problem is that he has a ethnic/race based hate towards Arabs. Phoney is, I believe, a pro-Palestinian plant, the psychotic idiocy that he posts cannot be explained otherwise. You are just not the sharpest knife in the drawer. You tell yourself you have won a debate by posting bullshit from the Jewish Virtual Library FFS.

The role of Jewish figures and that of the State of Israel in the Ukrainian crisis has not gone unnoticed considering that this community represents less than 1 percent of the population. However, a secret report in the hands of the Netanyahu administration confirms that Ashkenazi Jews do not originate from the Levant, but are the descendants of the Khazars. This little-known population founded a Jewish empire in the tenth century on the banks of the Black Sea. Therefore, some Zionists see in Ukraine a possible second Israel.

The Times of Israel, an independent Israeli newspaper that counts among its staff a number of former reporters for the Israeli daily Ha’aretz, published a fascinating but largely overlooked story datelined Jerusalem and Zhitomir, Ukraine, March 16, 2014, and which was written by its respective Russian and Ukrainian correspondents, Hirsh Ostropoler and I. Z. Grosser-Spass, citing a secret report provided to the Israeli government [1]. The report, written by a select panel of scholars of Jewish history drawn from academia and other research centers, concluded that that European Jews are in fact descended from Khazars, a war-like Mongol-Tatar group that ruled over Ukraine and southern Russia, which mass-converted to Judaism in the eighth century AD.

Zionists have long argued that the land claimed by Israel was the biblical birthright of the Jewish people who were forced from the land in a so-called «diaspora» after repeated conquests by various empires. Proof that Ashkenazi Jews, which make up a majority of the Israeli Jewish population, have no historical link to Palestine would call into question the entire premise of Israel as the historical «5,000-year old» homeland of the Jewish people.

The Israeli journalists noted that any conversation of the Khazars and modern Israel has always been met with disdain by Israeli leaders. They quote Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir as once saying, «Khazar, Schmazar. There is no Khazar people. I knew no Khazars. In Kiev. Or Milwaukee. Show me these Khazars of whom you speak». DNA proof that a migratory Khazar population from Europe is now claiming ancient roots in Palestine largely eliminates Zionist claims to the region.
Israel s Secret Plan for a Second Israel in Ukraine by Wayne Madsen
Leaked report Israel acknowledges Jews in fact Khazars Secret plan for reverse migration to Ukraine Jim Wald The Blogs The Times of Israel
Fancy that

Guy, you've been punked. I mean you've been had -- but bad . . . this is a tongue-in-cheek Purim piece.

Rocco doesn't question my claims he questions fact. They are not claims, they are just facts. I win 100% of the "debates" I have facts on my side and the opposition has propaganda. It's like taking candy from a baby.

Rocco presents opinion and conjecture never facts backed up by any neutral source. His problem is that he has a ethnic/race based hate towards Arabs. Phoney is, I believe, a pro-Palestinian plant, the psychotic idiocy that he posts cannot be explained otherwise. You are just not the sharpest knife in the drawer. You tell yourself you have won a debate by posting bullshit from the Jewish Virtual Library FFS.

Wow, really? You actually think I'm going to fall for these lies ? Rocco does back up his facts, while you offer your bullshit opinions and you are wrong 98% of the time. That is why you are always frustrated and cursing at people, because you can't handle losing all the time.
Then you post that you are smarter than Rocco? LOL . You're as pathetic as the lies you post . Lies lies lies propaganda propaganda propaganda, that's all you got.

Yes a few rich Jews rule and own Ukraine, well they are all over the globe with their money they make off us gentiles, buy up everything, I mean they control our government. I do hope the big shots at Sony get fired, they are racist bigots. I suppose that will be called and anti-Semitic attack,

Golda was from Ukraine, all the higher ups in their gov have and are from Ukraine, and even Russia.

LINK ?

If there were one link fine, but I just told you to read the PM's of Israel's bio's and read the bio's of the top haunchos in Israel now. Google rich Jews in Ukraine , or who control Ukraine. Its all out there.

Wow, really? You actually think I'm going to fall for these lies ? Rocco does back up his facts, while you offer your bullshit opinions and you are wrong 98% of the time. That is why you are always frustrated and cursing at people, because you can't handle losing all the time.
Then you post that you are smarter than Rocco? LOL . You're as pathetic as the lies you post . Lies lies lies propaganda propaganda propaganda, that's all you got.

Name one, just one lie. Almost everything I state is backed by facts found within official reports or documents of the period held in official archives. On occasion I might make a statement of logic supported by an overwhelming amount of evidence such as published definitions, facts on the ground e.g. Jews that came from Europe now live on the land that people they expelled once lived on, before they invaded from Europe.

I curse no one, but I don't suffer fools.

Name one, just one lie. Almost everything I state is backed by facts found within official reports or documents of the period held in official archives. On occasion I might make a statement of logic supported by an overwhelming amount of evidence such as published definitions, facts on the ground e.g. Jews that came from Europe now live on the land that people they expelled once lived on, before they invaded from Europe.

Sure you do. You insult Rocco all the time even though he is respectful to you. You act like a little child when someone posts something that you don't agree with.

You've asked me to name your lies many times already, and I have. You have a terrible memory if you forgot already you lying propagandist.

Sure you do. You insult Rocco all the time even though he is respectful to you. You act like a little child when someone posts something that you don't agree with.

You've asked me to name your lies many times already, and I have. You have a terrible memory if you forgot already you lying propagandist.

You have not named one "lie". You have made up things or claimed that propaganda is fact, but you have not identified one lie. It's impossible, I only post fact from source documents.

You have not named one "lie". You have made up things or claimed that propaganda is fact, but you have not identified one lie. It's impossible, I only post fact from source documents.
You've asked me to name your lies last week and I did.

Your first lie was when you said Jews killed Arabs before Arabs killed Jews.
You said Jews took over land BEFORE Arabs were killing Jews
You said Jews invaded Palestine
You said Jews started the hostilities

You got nothing but lies and propaganda, and you know it. No amount of whining will change that.

Arab shepherd was the first victim.

As above.

FACT, European Jews invaded Palestine.

FACT, Hostilities started when European Jews went to Palestine to create their own state.

Arab shepherd was the first victim.

As above.

FACT, European Jews invaded Palestine.

FACT, Hostilities started when 're oJews went to Palestine to create their own state.

What shepherd was killed? Link ?

When did Jews take over land BEFORE Jews were massacred several times?

I already dismantled your invasion lie by providing several links with the definition of the word. Being the pathetic sore loser that you are, you are changed you too much of a coward to admit it. That's a fact.

You changed your hostilities story twice. First you said hostilities started when Jews killed Arabs FIRST. When I dismantled that lie, you changed you story to Jews took over land BEFORE Jews were massacred. After I dismantled that lie, you changed it to your current story which is hostilities started with the immigration. But Jews didn't start to create ANY country until AFTER there were several massacres.

Thanks for once again proving you're nothing but a lying propagandist.

Hostilities started when European Jews went to Palestine with the intent to evict the local inhabitants and create a Zionist state. If you can't get that through your thick head, then there is nothing to talk about.

If people from one continent go to another continent to an inhabited place, create a country of their own with the intention of expelling the people living there, it is an invasion. How in the devil can you deny that fact? They don't have to be European Jews, they can be the oppressed Puritans, the oppressed Protestants that went to South Africa, it doesn't matter, it is an invasion.

Yes a few rich Jews rule and own Ukraine, well they are all over the globe with their money they make off us gentiles, buy up everything, I mean they control our government. I do hope the big shots at Sony get fired, they are racist bigots. I suppose that will be called and anti-Semitic attack,

Golda was from Ukraine, all the higher ups in their gov have and are from Ukraine, and even Russia.

Those pesky Joooozz... they're everywhere, I tellz ya...!!!

Forum List

Back