Israel's "Right to Exist"?

Israel exists and there isn't a single country in the ME that can do anything about it. So why all this talk about their right to exist when they're already there?
Old arab habits of having something they don't have through plundering and robbery, instead of building and production, just won't die. Hence the reminders, especially in the case of jews, which have been viewed upon as an especially sweet steal.

Sure Israel exists. It exists as an occupation.

Does it have the "right" to do that?
How about these would be occupiers?

Hamas - Council on Foreign Relations

From your link:

In the summer of 2007, Hamas tensions with the Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, a Fatah man, came to a head and Hamas routed Fatah supporters, killing many and sending others fleeing to the West Bank. The result was a de facto geographic division of Palestinian-held territory, with Hamas holding sway in Gaza and Fatah maintaining the internationally recognized Palestinian Authority government in the West Bank town of Ramallah.

I guess the CFR did not notice that Fatah lost the elections but still rules the West Bank.

Not a good source.

So says the poster who spams this board with camel crap from the self-proclaimed "Voice of Palestine" [PIC]. You are not a good judge of what is a good source, Princess.

How about these would be occupiers?

Hamas - Council on Foreign Relations

From your link:

In the summer of 2007, Hamas tensions with the Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, a Fatah man, came to a head and Hamas routed Fatah supporters, killing many and sending others fleeing to the West Bank. The result was a de facto geographic division of Palestinian-held territory, with Hamas holding sway in Gaza and Fatah maintaining the internationally recognized Palestinian Authority government in the West Bank town of Ramallah.

I guess the CFR did not notice that Fatah lost the elections but still rules the West Bank.

Not a good source.

So says the poster who spams this board with camel crap from the self-proclaimed "Voice of Palestine" [PIC]. You are not a good judge of what is a good source, Princess.

Either they completely missed something so obvious or they are pimping propaganda.

From your link:

Not a good source.

Either they completely missed something so obvious or they are pimping propaganda.

I repeat: as one who regularly spams this board with camel crap from the self-proclaimed "Voice of Palestine" [PIC], you are not a good judge of what constitutes a good source, Princess.

I repeat: as one who regularly spams this board with camel crap from the self-proclaimed "Voice of Palestine" [PIC], you are not a good judge of what constitutes a good source, Princess.

It has nothing to do with me. Their information is incorrect.

So much so that you felt compelled to chop off what they said, eh Princess?
You are so obvious and sooooo lame.

So much so that you felt compelled to chop off what they said, eh Princess?
You are so obvious and sooooo lame.

What do you mean?

Or maybe the state a majority of Palestinians preferred in 1948 would've come into existence through free elections instead of ethnic cleansing?
In memorable words of the Peel commission "The only solution of tile problem put forward by the Arab Higher Committee was the immediate establishment of all independent Arab Government, which would deal with the 400,000 Jews now in Palestine as it thought fit." It's, of course, an arab understanding of "free elections". hhehe.
"The 1948 Palestinian exodus, known in Arabic as the Nakba (Arabic: النكبة*, an-Nakbah, lit. 'disaster', 'catastrophe', or 'cataclysm') (stolen from jewish history),[1] occurred when approximately 711,000 to 725,000 Palestinian Arabs left, fled or were expelled from their homes, during the 1948 Arab-Israeli War and the 1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine that preceded it."
See, folks, arab understanding of "free elections" turned and bit the former in the ass, deservedly so.
Surely you remember (fondly?) how one-third of the citizens of Mandate Palestine imposed a Jewish State on the majority of Palestinians by force of arms?
It's the practical result of the arab understanding of "free elections", of course, bth., noone seems to be holding those major arab immigrant descendants, called palistanians, there against their will. They are perfectly free to explore the world.
Yo, drivel...do you mean this Peel Commission?

"The Arab leadership in Palestine rejected the plan,[6][7] arguing that the Arabs had been promised independence and granting rights to the Jews was a betrayal. The Arabs emphatically rejected the principle of awarding any territory to the Jews..."

"At the same Zionist Congress in Zurich, David Ben-Gurion, then chairman of the executive committee of the Jewish Agency for Palestine, told those in attendance that, though 'there could be no question ... of giving up any part of the Land of Israel,... it was arguable that the ultimate goal would be achieved most quickly by accepting the Peel proposals.'[11]

"University of Arizona professor Charles D. Smith suggests that, 'Weizmann and Ben-Gurion did not feel they had to be bound by the borders proposed [by the Peel Commission]. These could be considered temporary boundaries to be expanded in the future.'[11]

"Ben-Gurion wrote: 'The compulsory transfer of the Arabs from the valleys of the proposed Jewish state could give us something which we have never had, even when we stood on our own during the days of the First and Second Temples: [a Galilee almost free of non-Jews]. ... We are being given an opportunity which we never dared to dream of in our wildest imagination. This is more than a state, government and sovereignty---this is a national consolidation in a free homeland. ... if because of our weakness, neglect or negligence, the thing is not done, then we will have lost a chance which we never had before, and may never have again.'"[12]

"A Galilee almost free of non-Jews"
"Compulsory transfer of Arabs..."
Does that not sound like ethnic cleansing to you?

Peel Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel wasn't satisified with the Palestinian government recognizing their right to exist; now, the Israeli government wants them to recognize Israel as a theocracy- a "Jewish" state.

Which would make sense,maybe, if most of Israel's population followed Judaism!

"Jewish state" as a state for the Jewish nation! nothing to do with religion.

Unless you want to live in your homeland and you are not Jewish.

20% of Israeli community are Arabs. not including foreigners.

There are many None Jews in Israel. What's your point?

Hey Lipush;
I just noticed that in the picture that you are using for your sig. line that the Dome of the Rock is gone. Does that mean that in the rebuilt Jerusalem there will be no place for religious sites or architectual wonders that are not Jewish. Seems to me that if that is the case your new Jerusalem is racist.
Don't you think if you are going to destroy the Dome you are going to anger a whole lot of people, at least 1.4 billion. Does that concern you at all. I thought Israel had promised that it would preserve the holy sites of all the world's religions not just it's own. Care to respond.
Patrick, haven't you read some of the posts where I constantly mention the fact that my tribe (Manasseh) will one day raze that big 'ol yaller ugly looking thing as well as that Al Aqsa pig sty? Those suckers are going down.

Hey Lipush;
I just noticed that in the picture that you are using for your sig. line that the Dome of the Rock is gone. Does that mean that in the rebuilt Jerusalem there will be no place for religious sites or architectual wonders that are not Jewish. Seems to me that if that is the case your new Jerusalem is racist.
Don't you think if you are going to destroy the Dome you are going to anger a whole lot of people, at least 1.4 billion. Does that concern you at all. I thought Israel had promised that it would preserve the holy sites of all the world's religions not just it's own. Care to respond.

The dome was built upon the destrcution of the holy Temple. That's a opening point and a pure fact. taking that to mind, we follow the Palestinian-Arab-Muslim baseless claim that it was the other way around and that the wall of tears, as they call the Kotel, is a Jewish attemp to show a none-exiting connection between the Jews and the sites of Jerusalem.

The wish of the Jews, since time immemorial, was to rebuilt the third temple exactly as it was since forever. It can be built with Al Aqsa on it's side, or without it. That is up to them. But at some point, it will be rebuilt.

That pathetic propoganda video wasn't even taped in Israel, you idiot.

Sakhnin (Arabic: سخنين*; Hebrew: סַחְ'נִין** or סִכְנִין Sikhnin) is a city in Israel's North District. It is located in the Lower Galilee, about 23 kilometres (14 mi) east of Acre. Sakhnin was declared a city in 1995. Its population of 25,100[1] is Arab, mostly Muslim with a sizable Christian minority.

In 1976, it became the site of the first Land Day marches, in which six Israeli Arabs were killed by Israeli forces during violent protests of government confiscation of 5,000 acres (20 km2) of Arab-owned land near Sakhnin.

Sakhnin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
They're objecting the 1967 attack that the Arabs attacked Israel and they lost, and now they want a do over? Wow, does anybody have a tissue?
Why don't you raise that question at the next convention of Liberty survivors?

"The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy torpedo boats, on June 8, 1967, during the Six-Day War.[2] The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two Marines, and one civilian), wounded 170 crew members, and severely damaged the ship."

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

btw, Israel struck first in '67.
Ask the Egyptian Air Force.

"Jewish state" as a state for the Jewish nation! nothing to do with religion.

Do those "Arabs" own the same land, homes, farms, factories, etc. that they owned before Israel took over their country?

Churchill was a drunk, a racist, and a liar.

That, of course, would be the opinion of one such as you, TinHorn, perhaps because Churchill saw your "peaceful" Arab/Muslim comrades as they really are:

'How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.
The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.
A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.
Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.
No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

-- Sir Winston Churchill (The River War, first edition, Vol. II, pages 248-50 [London: Longmans, Green & Co., 1899]).

perhaps because Churchill saw your "peaceful" Arab/Muslim comrades as they really are:

No, it is because he was a drunk, a racist, and a liar.
Now if he would have said anything negative about Jews or Israel, Tinmore would be posting his quotes twice a day.

Do those "Arabs" own the same land, homes, farms, factories, etc. that they owned before Israel took over their country?
They own whatever they want to own. Just like you can own whatever you want to own in the US, regardless.

Sakhnin (Arabic: سخنين*; Hebrew: סַחְ'נִין** or סִכְנִין Sikhnin) is a city in Israel's North District. It is located in the Lower Galilee, about 23 kilometres (14 mi) east of Acre. Sakhnin was declared a city in 1995. Its population of 25,100[1] is Arab, mostly Muslim with a sizable Christian minority.

In 1976, it became the site of the first Land Day marches, in which six Israeli Arabs were killed by Israeli forces during violent protests of government confiscation of 5,000 acres (20 km2) of Arab-owned land near Sakhnin.

Sakhnin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
They're objecting the 1967 attack that the Arabs attacked Israel and they lost, and now they want a do over? Wow, does anybody have a tissue?
Why don't you raise that question at the next convention of Liberty survivors?

"The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy torpedo boats, on June 8, 1967, during the Six-Day War.[2] The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two Marines, and one civilian), wounded 170 crew members, and severely damaged the ship."

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

btw, Israel struck first in '67.
Ask the Egyptian Air Force.
Yeah that's the IslamoNazi tagline, which is far from the truth. And so are their tired old allegations on the Liberty. Over 20.000 acts of IslamoNazi terror and murder of Americans, and all they do is repeat the same old propaganda and lies. They're running on empty, no actually, it's fart fumes.

Have you forgotten that Winstaon Churchill said that the Arabs arrived in hordes from their surrounding impoversighed countries when Isreal had jobs for them? Perhaps in your mind all those who have crossed over our Southern border for jobs are indigenous to the U.S. Perhaps you can explain to us why the UN said that anyone in the reason for ONLY two years could be considered a refugee. Does that really make you indigenous to an area?
Churchill was a drunk, a racist, and a liar.
Everyone, who doesn't dance to the arab tune is either a drunk, a racist, of a liar. It's a non-argument.
Or a war criminal

Unless 1-2 million German civilians don't fit into your argument?

World War II casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hey Lipush;
Patrick, haven't you read some of the posts where I constantly mention the fact that my tribe (Manasseh) will one day raze that big 'ol yaller ugly looking thing as well as that Al Aqsa pig sty? Those suckers are going down.

:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back