Israel's "Right to Exist"?

Ima I know nothing about your background-----but I have worked in the midst of life and death involving persons of all backgrounds since I was a teenager ------There is nothing like a busy hospital emergency room thru the nite to OBSERVE the behavior of ----people. I have observed that the lowest of the low-----the dregs of mankind invariable "joke" (not particularly humorous "jokes" more like vulgar mocking) about sickness, incontinence and old age and persons debilitated your posts indicate a person who if not a resident of the gutter------logically should be left in some deserted filthy gutter. I would not be surprised if you are digging up your grandfather right now because there is a rumour that he was buried still wearing his wedding ring

Ima I know nothing about your background-----but I have worked in the midst of life and death involving persons of all backgrounds since I was a teenager ------There is nothing like a busy hospital emergency room thru the nite to OBSERVE the behavior of ----people. I have observed that the lowest of the low-----the dregs of mankind invariable "joke" (not particularly humorous "jokes" more like vulgar mocking) about sickness, incontinence and old age and persons debilitated your posts indicate a person who if not a resident of the gutter------logically should be left in some deserted filthy gutter. I would not be surprised if you are digging up your grandfather right now because there is a rumour that he was buried still wearing his wedding ring

No, I took it just before they closed the coffin. His gold tooth also. And he used to have a "lucky $20" in his pocket, but I took that too. So you'll have to pay your own way on the date.

Forum List

Back