Israel’s right or not to exist – The facts and truth

I enjoy watching the Tinster reduce roudy to the mumbling fool that he so obviously is. :popcorn:
Tinster turns everyone into mumbling fools because he keeps playing that broken record that is so ridiculously stupid.

Palestine already has international borders. Why would they want to change them?

" Palestine?" You mean what the Arabs rejected after 1948? What they rejected before 1967 ? The Arabs rejected both of them. Israel will not accept them now. Olmert offer Abbas ALMOST everything he wanted and it still wasn't good enough. Still rejecting.

:D

Palestine's international borders were defined in 1922. They have never changed.

Again, you are talking about borders that were rejected by the Arabs. Thanks for making my point :D

" Palestine?" You mean what the Arabs rejected after 1948? What they rejected before 1967 ? The Arabs rejected both of them. Israel will not accept them now. Olmert offer Abbas ALMOST everything he wanted and it still wasn't good enough. Still rejecting.

Palestine's international borders were defined in 1922. They have never changed.

Again, you are talking about borders that were rejected by the Arabs. Thanks for making my point :D

Nobody has rejected those borders.

Can you offer any examples?

Nobody has rejected those borders.

Can you offer any examples?

The Arabs accepted the existence of a Jewish State after WW 1? Offer documentation please

I never said that.

So you conceed that the Arabs never accepted the right of a Jewish State to exist so that Israel's " official Borders" were never recognized or accepted which is what I have been saying all along. Sounds like rejection to me :clap2:

I never said that.

So you conceed that the Arabs never accepted the right of a Jewish State to exist so that Israel's " official Borders" were never recognized or accepted which is what I have been saying all along. Sounds like rejection to me :clap2:

Israel has never had any borders to accept.
Whenever they set the borders, you will really piss and moan but it will be useless. You'll learn to like it.

P F Tinmore, et al,

No!

Palestine already has international borders. Why would they want to change them?

(COMMENT)

The Region of Palestine, formerly under the Ottoman Empire, was place under Mandate, not made a country.

In fact, if you look at the maps covering that period, I'm sure you will find a very large piece of Palestine going to Trans-Jordan. I don't suppose the Palestinians recognize that either.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

No!

(COMMENT)

The Region of Palestine, formerly under the Ottoman Empire, was place under Mandate, not made a country.

In fact, if you look at the maps covering that period, I'm sure you will find a very large piece of Palestine going to Trans-Jordan. I don't suppose the Palestinians recognize that either.

Most Respectfully,
R

Palestine and the mandate were two separate entities. The mandate was assigned to Palestine and Palestine was still there after the end of the mandate.

P F Tinmore, et al,

No!

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Palestine and the mandate were two separate entities. The mandate was assigned to Palestine and Palestine was still there after the end of the mandate.
So what's buggin' ya, Bunky?

P F Tinmore, et al,

You still don't get it.

P F Tinmore, et al,

No!

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

The Region of Palestine was divided up. Part went to Jordan, part went to Israel. The rest is what we call the Occupied Territory today.

If Israel doesn't exist, then neither does a large piece of Jordan. I don't think the Arab League wants that interpretation.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

No!

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Nothing, Palestine was there inside its international borders before Britain was assigned the Mandate. Palestine was still there inside the same international borders after the end of the mandate. Palestine's existence did not depend on the mandate.

P F Tinmore, et al,

You still don't get it.

P F Tinmore, et al,

No!

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

The Region of Palestine was divided up. Part went to Jordan, part went to Israel. The rest is what we call the Occupied Territory today.

If Israel doesn't exist, then neither does a large piece of Jordan. I don't think the Arab League wants that interpretation.

Most Respectfully,
R

Indeed, I think you are alone with that one.

Edit

There was no such division. Jordan is inside its borders. Palestine is inside its borders. Israel has no borders.

Last edited:

Nothing, Palestine was there inside its international borders before Britain was assigned the Mandate. Palestine was still there inside the same international borders after the end of the mandate. Palestine's existence did not depend on the mandate.
After the mandate it was Israel. Palestine has yet to be formed.Spit balls used to be legal and they're still being thrown, but they ain't legal.

After the mandate it was Israel. Palestine has yet to be formed.Spit balls used to be legal and they're still being thrown, but they ain't legal.

Not so. It was still Palestine.

Forum List

Back