Israel’s right or not to exist – The facts and truth

The United Nations obviously highly regards these reports, the reports appear to have been commissioned by the UN General Assembly.

The Reports are included on the UN website which collects important documents related to the conflict and appear in the Introductory pages of that website.

Your comment is like saying The Goldstone Report is biased because the UN commisssioned it.

The United Nations is an organization nations choose to become members in voluntarily and these nations agree to be bound by the UN Charter when they become members voluntarily in the UN.

This report documents the historical events in this conflict, with references, and sets forth intl law.

There is no bias in this report.

Sherri

How much they are paying you Sherri?

Your blood brothers .. the terrorists Hamas ..and the Palestinian Authority ... to carry on with your useless propaganda?

Jesus leads and guides me in all of this, it is His example I follow in confronting Injustice with Truth, and Him alone.

I am addressing a UN Commissioned Report, not Propaganda! There is a difference between the two!

No Sherri ... you are wrong.

The one that guides you is not Jesus.... He loves ALL CHILDREN! ALL RACES!

you only care for Islamic children Sherri.

Jesus is not your Guide.

Your blood brothers .. the terrorists Hamas ..and the Palestinian Authority ... to carry on with your useless propaganda?

Jesus leads and guides me in all of this, it is His example I follow in confronting Injustice with Truth, and Him alone.

I am addressing a UN Commissioned Report, not Propaganda! There is a difference between the two!

Jesus is not your Guide.

I do not know where you get such false ideas about me, because I care about Palestinian children, that includes Christian Palestinian children, does not mean I do not care about other children, like my own children!

The United Nations obviously highly regards these reports, the reports appear to have been commissioned by the UN General Assembly.

The Reports are included on the UN website which collects important documents related to the conflict and appear in the Introductory pages of that website.

Your comment is like saying The Goldstone Report is biased because the UN commisssioned it.

The United Nations is an organization nations choose to become members in voluntarily and these nations agree to be bound by the UN Charter when they become members voluntarily in the UN.

This report documents the historical events in this conflict, with references, and sets forth intl law.

Sherri

And the UN is magically vaccinated against any of its staff having prejudice or bias exactly how? No other group of humans on the planet has achieved that - is there some secret stuff they put in the water there, or what?

And just how did that information come to you?

For Zionists, there is always bias.
Coming from the Rabid Pro Palestinian who believes Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth

Jesus is not your Guide.

Does Jesus love gay children?

Jesus is not your Guide.

Yes, He does. He takes us just as we are! Just As I Am, when I was saved at church camp so many years ago now, that was the song we were all singing..I believe all of the words of that song to be true, as much today as I did then. I think about the Samaritan woman at the well, Jesus went to her, he walked alone into Samaria, when it was a place Jews did not go. He met her at that well in an encounter that changed her life! And He stayed two days with the Samaritans, the people Pharisees called outcasts, and He showed them who He was and that their lives mattered and that they were loved, too.

Jesus is not your Guide.

In Matthew 22:39, Jesus said, "Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself." There is no qualification on that love.

Jesus is not your Guide.

jesus never talked about homosexuality. that's just religious types choosing among paragraphs of leviticus that appeal to them and those that don't.

Jesus is not your Guide.

jesus never talked about homosexuality. that's just religious types choosing among paragraphs of leviticus that appeal to them and those that don't.
Actually, all of the stuff attributed to Jesus was made up or hearsay, none of what he said was ever written down in his lifetime. Too bad. No cred.

Jesus is not your Guide.

Well, I found something I can agree with you about. Jesus never said anything about Homosexuality. I have never had to deal with the issue personally, someone close to me who was a homosexual. But I certainly find it offensive how some make this homosexuality condition out to be the sin of all sins. If it truly was that, why would Jesus say not a word about it? What He speaks most about is His command to love! And any individual's hostilty to people who are gay is not the love Jesus calls anyone to feel.

Actually, all of the stuff attributed to Jesus was made up or hearsay, none of what he said was ever written down in his lifetime. Too bad. No cred.

The same with you, yet, you expect to be taken seriously.

Sherri

And the UN is magically vaccinated against any of its staff having prejudice or bias exactly how? No other group of humans on the planet has achieved that - is there some secret stuff they put in the water there, or what?

And just how did that information come to you?

For Zionists, there is always bias.

God is even biased, He loves The Chosen People above all others!

The rest of the world does not think like Zionsits do!

So I ask you to explain the logic of the assumption you've made (that somehow if the UN does it, there's no bias) - and you deliver an ad hom by way of reply.

For Sherri, the "Zionist" is not like a regular person, you see.

The Zionist have ugly horns, big fangs, is green and like to drink Christian blood (when they don't drink American or Palestinian blood)

The Zionist is responsible for most of the world's problems. He's responsible for poverty, because the Zionist, being an ugly Jew, steals from all people (Like Sunni Man put it, it's part of the "Yuden's DNA"), responsible for unemployment, because the Zionist take all the good work, in every office, in medical care, in media, and the Zionist only thinks how to harm others all the time

The Zionist is the one responsible for the starvation in Africa (The big fat Zionist takes all the food, among "gentile organs") responsible for the deaths in Egpyt this days (Did you know that among Al-Ahali football group the Mossad planted people from "Beitar Jerusalem"? They figured the shark thing doesn't work anymore, because it was exposed).

They also cause damage to the envoroment. They recently have been catched red handed planting massive amount of Boxthorn trees all over the world (logical for those Zionists, after all, in the end of days they will need to hide behind them), which interferes with the natural balance. They set fires and kill people.

Last plan was to put many satellites in the air creating the shape of the Star of David, to show the world how big and devilish and powerful they are.

Just ask Sherri

The same with you, yet, you expect to be taken seriously.

Actually, everything I've ever said here is written down, which makes what I say more authentic then what Jesus is SUPPOSED to have said ever. :D

Forum List

Back