Israel’s purging of Christians

-Lieberman proposed to expell 20% of chritian/muslim arab living in "israel" (transfer politic).
-Christians like muslims refuse to recognize the judaity of "israel" which would abort their civil rights.

Can I see documents of the first?

Christians where? Documents for this?

Do you really think anti-semite trash who puts the country Israel in quotes has documentation for anything?

I was simply asking for documents in hope that their was a real argument, and not exactly that, a anti-semite rant. I give everyone a benefit of a doubt.

Can I see documents of the first?

Christians where? Documents for this?

Do you really think anti-semite trash who puts the country Israel in quotes has documentation for anything?

I was simply asking for documents in hope that their was a real argument, and not exactly that, a anti-semite rant. I give everyone a benefit of a doubt.

fair enough. and did he offer anything up that was a real argument?

fair enough. and did he offer anything up that was a real argument?

Nothing that I have been able to see as to yet. I am sure their have been issues with Israel and Christians, but that is with every nation in the world. Every nation upsets a group within it at least once, or their not a nation at all. I have yet to read of a nation without some sort of riots/revolts/violence over religion/ethnicity/beliefs.

Thanks for the rep btw, although I do not feel I deserve it.

Forum List

Back