Israel’s purging of Christians

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
I just wait the day where the aliens will return to their khazaria homeland and let the people live in peace!
Israel’s purging of Palestinian Christians

by Jonathan Cook

NAZARETH, . There is an absurd scene in Palestinian writer Suad Amiry’s recent book “Sharon and My Mother-in-Law” that is revealing about Israeli Jews’ attitude to the two other monotheistic religions. In 1992, long before Israel turned Amiry’s home city of Ramallah into a permanent ghetto behind checkpoints and walls, it was still possible for West Bank Palestinians to drive to Jerusalem and even into Israel -- at least if they had the right permit.

On one occasion Amiry ventures out in her car to East Jerusalem, the half of the city that was Palestinian before the 1967 war and has since been engulfed by relentless illegal and state-organised Jewish settlement.

There she sees an elderly Jew collapsing out his car and on to the side of the road. She pulls over, realises he is having a heart attack and bundles him into the back of her own car. Not able to speak Hebrew, she reassures him in English that she is taking him to the nearest hospital.

But as it starts to dawn on him that she is Palestinian, Amiry realises the terrible problem her charitable act has created: his fear may prompt him to have another heart attack. “What if he had a fatal heart attack in the back seat of my car? Would the Israeli police ever believe I was just trying to help?” she wonders.

The Jewish man seeks to calm himself by asking Amiry if she is from Bethlehem, a Palestinian city known for being Christian. Unable to lie, she tells him she is from Ramallah. “You’re Christian?” he asks more directly. “Muslim,” she admits, to his utter horror. Only when they finally make it to the hospital does he relax enough to mumble in thanks: “There are good Palestinians after all.”

I was reminded of that story as I made the journey to Bethlehem on Christmas Day. The small city that Amiry’s Jewish heart attack victim so hoped she would hail from is today as much of an isolated enclave in the West Bank as other Palestinian cities -- or at least it is for its Palestinian inhabitants.

For tourists and pilgrims, getting in or out of Bethlehem has been made reasonably straightforward, presumably to conceal from international visitors the realities of Palestinian life. I was even offered a festive chocolate Santa Claus by the Israeli soldiers who control access to the city where Jesus was supposedly born.

Seemingly oblivious to the distressing historical parallels, however, Israel forces foreigners to pass through a “border crossing” -- a gap in the menacing grey concrete wall -- that recalls the stark black and white images of the entrance to Auschwitz.

The gates of Auschwitz offered a duplicitious motto, “Arbeit macht frei” (Work makes you free), and so does Israel’s gateway to Bethlehem. “Peace be with you” is written in English, Hebrew and Arabic on a colourful large notice covering part of the grey concrete. The people of Bethlehem have scrawled their own, more realistic assessments of the wall across much of its length.

Foreign visitors can leave, while Bethlehem’s Palestinians are now sealed into their ghetto. As long as these Palestinian cities are not turned into death camps, the West appears ready to turn a blind eye. Mere concentration camps, it seems, are acceptable.

The West briefly indulged in a bout of soul-searching about the wall following the publication in July 2004 of the International Court of Justice’s advisory opinion condemning its construction. Today the only mild rebukes come from Christian leaders around Christmas time. Britain’s Archbishop of Canterbury, Dr Rowan Williams, was foremost among them this year.

Even those concerns, however, relate mainly to fears that the Holy Land’s native Christians, once a significant proportion of the Palestinian population, are rapidly dwindling. There are no precise figures, but the Israeli media suggests that Christians, who once constituted as much as 15 per cent of the occupied territories’ Palestinians, are now just 2 or 3 per cent. Most are to be found in the West Bank close to Jerusalem, in Bethlehem, Ramallah and neighbouring villages.

images

Last edited:
I just wait the day where the aliens will return to their khazaria homeland and let the people live in peace!

by Jonathan Cook

NAZARETH, . There is an absurd scene in Palestinian writer Suad Amiry’s recent book “Sharon and My Mother-in-Law” that is revealing about Israeli Jews’ attitude to the two other monotheistic religions. In 1992, long before Israel turned Amiry’s home city of Ramallah into a permanent ghetto behind checkpoints and walls, it was still possible for West Bank Palestinians to drive to Jerusalem and even into Israel -- at least if they had the right permit.

Another bogus post from you?

Israel is the only country in the Middle East where the Christian population has been growing instead of diminishing.

1947: 35,000 Christians in Israel.
2010: 200,000 Christians in Israel.
Christians United For Israel
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I8D87oAgas[/ame]

Should christians go to Arabia like you said?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkRFG2lf4L8&feature=related[/ame]

"Israel also propagates among its Jewish citizens an exclusivist ideology of the Redemption of Land.

"Its official aim of minimizing the number of non-Jews can be well perceived in this ideology , which is inculcated to Jewish schoolchildren in Israel.

"They are taught that it is applicable to the entire extent of either the State of Israel or, after 1967, to what is referred to as the Land of Israel.

"According to this ideology, the land which has been 'redeemed' is the land which has passed from non-Jewish ownership to Jewish ownership. The ownership can be either private, or belong to either the JNF or the Jewish state. The land which belongs to non-Jews is, on the contrary, considered to be 'unredeemed'.

"Thus, if a Jew who committed the blackest crimes which can be imagined buys a piece of land from a virtuous non-Jew, the 'unredeemed' land becomes 'redeemed' by such a transaction. However, if a virtuous non-Jew purchases land from the worst Jew, the formerly pure and 'redeemed' land becomes 'unredeemed' again.

"The logical conclusion of such an ideology is the expulsion, called 'transfer', of all non-Jews from the area of land which has to be 'redeemed'.

"Therefore the Utopia of the 'Jewish ideology' adopted by the State of Israel is a land which is wholly 'redeemed' and none of it is owned or worked by non-Jews.

"The leaders of the Zionist labour movement expressed this utterly repellent idea with the greatest clarity.

"Walter Laquer a devoted Zionist, tells in his History of Zionism1 how one of these spiritual fathers, A.D. Gordon, who died in 1919, 'objected to violence in principle and justified self defence only in extreme circumstances.

"But he and his friends wanted every tree and bush in the Jewish homeland to be planted by nobody else except Jewish pioneers'.

"This means that they wanted everybody else to just go away and leave the land to be 'redeemed' by Jews.

"Gordon's successors added more violence than he intended but the principle of 'redemption' and its consequences have remained."

Are you "redeemed", Parasite?

Are you ready for EXODUS II?

Jewish History, Jewish Religion

IslamoNazis purging the Middle East of Christians.

New York Times...
Christians used to be a vital force in the Middle East. They dominated Lebanon and filled top jobs in the Palestinian movement. In Egypt, they were wealthy beyond their number. In Iraq, they packed the universities and professions. Across the region, their orientation was a vital link to the West, a counterpoint to prevailing trends.

But as Pope Benedict XVI wends his way across the Holy Land this week, he is addressing a dwindling and threatened Christian population driven to emigration by political violence, lack of economic opportunity and the rise of radical Islam. A region that a century ago was 20 percent Christian is about 5 percent today and dropping.

I fear the extinction of Christianity in Iraq and the Middle East,” the Rev. Jean Benjamin Sleiman, the Catholic archbishop of Baghdad, said in a comment echoed across the region.

The Middle East is now, of course, overwhelmingly Muslim. Except for Israel, with its six million Jews, there is no country where Islam does not prevail. This includes Lebanon, where Christians now amount to a quarter of the population, and the non-Arab countries of Iran and Turkey.

With Islam pushing aside nationalism as the central force behind the politics of identity, Christians who played important roles in various national struggles find themselves left out. And since Islamic culture, especially in its more fundamental stripes, often defines itself in contrast to the West, Christianity has in some places been relegated to an enemy — or least foreign — culture.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/13/world/middleeast/13christians.html

"Israel also propagates among its Jewish citizens an exclusivist ideology of the Redemption of Land.

Arab American Journalist Joseph Farah: Why Arabs Love Israel...
Far from being mistreated, the Arab population in Israel and in the territories administered by Israel has been freer than the population in any Arab state. Arabs in Israel vote. They elect leaders to the Knesset. They have their own political parties. They have their own newspapers. They have full rights to citizenship. They are free to speak their minds. As an Arab-American journalist who has spent a good deal of time covering the region, I can tell you there is more freedom for Arabs in Israel than in any Arab state.

Land cannot possibly be the contentious issue as the Arab and Muslim states in the region already have 800 times as much territory as Israel. The Arabs have 50 times the population of Israel. The Arabs have all of the oil reserves of the region. They have 21 states of their own – all varying shades of police states. It's difficult to imagine how one more will bring peace to a region that has known some of the most devastating and costly wars of the last century.

If conditions for Arabs are so bad in Israel, why is the Arab population exploding -- and I don't mean because of suicide bombers? Why do Arabs continue to flock to the tiny Jewish state from virtually every Arab and Muslim land in the world? In 1949, the Arab population of Israel was about 160,000. Today, it is over 1.2 million. This is hardly attributable to higher birth rates. Most of the growth in Arab population is due to migration. In other words, Arabs are picking up stakes in Arab lands and choosing to live in Israel.
This trend, of course, doesn't include Arab Jewish migration to Israel. No one talks about the staggering number of Arab Jewish refugees – as many as 1 million – who fled the Muslim world with little more than the clothes on their backs to reach the safety and security of the Jewish state in the last 50 years. We're led to believe Arabs hate Israel – and, indeed, it's true there is an irrational, inexplicable form of virulent anti-Semitism growing in the Arab and Muslim world. But when they vote with their feet, Arabs seem to love Israel. They continue to choose it as a place to live over life in their native countries as they have for the last half-century.
Why Arabs love Israel

IslamoNazis purging the Middle East of Christians.

New York Times...
Christians used to be a vital force in the Middle East. They dominated Lebanon and filled top jobs in the Palestinian movement. In Egypt, they were wealthy beyond their number. In Iraq, they packed the universities and professions. Across the region, their orientation was a vital link to the West, a counterpoint to prevailing trends.

But as Pope Benedict XVI wends his way across the Holy Land this week, he is addressing a dwindling and threatened Christian population driven to emigration by political violence, lack of economic opportunity and the rise of radical Islam. A region that a century ago was 20 percent Christian is about 5 percent today and dropping.

I fear the extinction of Christianity in Iraq and the Middle East,” the Rev. Jean Benjamin Sleiman, the Catholic archbishop of Baghdad, said in a comment echoed across the region.

The Middle East is now, of course, overwhelmingly Muslim. Except for Israel, with its six million Jews, there is no country where Islam does not prevail. This includes Lebanon, where Christians now amount to a quarter of the population, and the non-Arab countries of Iran and Turkey.

With Islam pushing aside nationalism as the central force behind the politics of identity, Christians who played important roles in various national struggles find themselves left out. And since Islamic culture, especially in its more fundamental stripes, often defines itself in contrast to the West, Christianity has in some places been relegated to an enemy — or least foreign — culture.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/13/world/middleeast/13christians.html

So marc, you reply with Islam is shit... So since you didn't say anything against Christians being purged in Israel, does that means you acknowledge that fact?

Christians go to Israel, dummy. Arabia denies Christians citizenship. Christians are prohibited from entry to Mecca.

You're so dumb, it's not even funny. But, we still laugh at you.:lol::lol::lol:

So marc, you reply with Islam is shit... So since you didn't say anything against Christians being purged in Israel, does that means you acknowledge that fact?

Hmmmm...let me see...Do I give Israel or Muslims the benefit of the doubt? How many wars and acts of terrorism are the Jews involved in around the world? How many are Muslim? If you think there is a moral equilvalence between Jews in Israel and Muslim warmongering and terrorism, then just say so FZ and Freeman...better yet, if you hate the Jews then just say so...Give me Israelis or Muslims and I take Israelis every day of the year.

Christians go to Israel, dummy. Arabia denies Christians citizenship. Christians are prohibited from entry to Mecca.

You're so dumb, it's not even funny. But, we still laugh at you.:lol::lol::lol:

so where expelled christians should go?

Christians expelled from Muslim countries go to Israel.
This is why Christians are united for Israel
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I8D87oAgas[/ame]

Hmmmm...let me see...Do I give Israel or Muslims the benefit of the doubt? How many wars and acts of terrorism are the Jews involved in around the world? How many are Muslim? If you think there is a moral equilvalence between Jews in Israel and Muslim warmongering and terrorism, then just say so FZ and Freeman...better yet, if you hate the Jews then just say so...Give me Israelis or Muslims and I take Israelis every day of the year.

There is definitely a correlation between between Israel and Islamic terrorism. It's not a question of hating Jews, except for marc, they're usually pretty nice. It's recognizing that attacks in west come from our support for the raping of arab lands in Palestine. If Jews want to live in Palestine, fine, but did they have to steal everyone's land?

There is definitely a correlation between between Israel and Islamic terrorism. It's not a question of hating Jews, except for marc, they're usually pretty nice. It's recognizing that attacks in west come from our support for the raping of arab lands in Palestine. If Jews want to live in Palestine, fine, but did they have to steal everyone's land?

Islam is the religion of peace.

Muslim genocide in Darfur and southern Sudan, 4 million killed

Muslims slaughter 60 Christians in church in Iraq

Muslim bombings in Mumbai, India kill 250, 700 injured

Muslim bombings in London, 53 killed, 700 injured

Multiple Muslim bombings on trains near Madrid, Spain. 191 killed, 1460 injured

Muslim bombing in Bali nightclub, 202 killed, 300 injured

Muslim bombing attacks in Russia kill 300

Musim attack on Beslan, Russia school, 344 killed including 186 children

Muslim attack on the Christian community in Demsa,
Nigeria, killing 36 people, destroying property and displacing an additional 3000 people

Muslim attack on the Hindu Ram temple in India; one of the most holy sites of Hinduism, 6 dead.

Muslim bombings in India, over 60 killed and over 180 injured in crowded markets and a bus, just 2 days before the Diwali festival

Muslim bombings in Varanasi, India, series of attacks in the Sankath Mochan Hanuman temple and Cantonment Railway Station, 28 killed and over 100 injured

Muslim bombings in India, 21 explosive devices, 56 dead and 200 injured.

Muslim bombings in Delhi, India, 30 people dead and 130 injured, followed by attack two weeks later, 3 people dead.

Muslims kill at least 174 people and wound numerous others in attacks in Mumbai.

*Muslims detonate car bomb in Pakistan shopping district, killing over 110 killed and over 200 injured.

Muslim suicide bomber in Somalia detonates in hotel hosting a graduation ceremony for local medical students, killing four government ministers as well as other civilians.

Muslim suicide bomber in Pakistan drove into a volleyball pitch as people gathered to watch a match killing more than 100 people

Muslims attack mosques in Pakistan, killing nearly 100 and injuring many others

Muslim attacks on the Hindu Raghunath temple, India, 25 dead.

Muslim bombing in al-Arbaa, Algeria. 49 dead, 117 injured.

Muslim suicide attack on Indian parliament kills 7, wounds 12

Muslim machine gun attack on Hindu temple in India. 31 dead, 86 injured

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Yemen Civil Wars
Iraq invades Kuwait
Kuwait expels 400,000 Palestinians
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases Kurds
300 US Marines killed in Beirut
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Last edited:

"Palestine" is Jewish land, dummy.

The League of Nations agreed...
Whereas recognition has thereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country

Allah agrees...
Quran 5:20-21...
Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

Barack Obama agrees...:
Israel is a sovereign state, and the historic homeland of the Jewish people.

It should be clear to all that efforts to chip away at Israel's legitimacy will only be met by the unshakeable opposition of the United States. The slaughter of innocent Israelis is not resistance -- it's injustice
Remarks by the President to the United Nations General Assembly | The White House

Winston Churchill agreed...:
The Jews had Palestine before that indigenous population [the Arabs] came in and inhabited it
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Churchill-Jews-Friendship-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0805078800]Amazon.com: Churchill and the Jews: A Lifelong Friendship (9780805078800): Martin Gilbert: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

The US Congress agrees...

The United States Congressional Record
1922 HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
NATIONAL HOME FOR THE JEWISH PEOPLE JUNE 30, 1922
HOUSE RESOLUTION 360 - UNANIMOUSLY ADOPTED
Palestine of today, the land we now know as Palestine, was peopled by the Jews from the dawn of history until the Roman era. It is the ancestral homeland of the Jewish people. They were driven from it by force by the relentless Roman military machine and for centuries prevented from returning. At different periods various alien people succeeded them but the Jewish race had left an indelible impress upon the land.

Today it is a Jewish country. Every name, every landmark, every monument and every trace of whatever civilization remaining there is still Jewish. And it has ever since remained a hope, a longing, as expressed in their prayers for these nearly 2,000 years. No other people has ever claimed Palestine as their national home. No other people has ever shown an aptitude or indicated a genuine desire to make it their homeland. The land has been ruled by foreigners. Only since the beginning of the modern Zionist effort may it be said that a creative, cultural, and economic force has entered Palestine. The Jewish Nation was forced from its natural home. It did not go because it wanted to.

A perusal of Jewish history, a reading of Josephus, will convince the most skeptical that the grandest fight that was ever put up against an enemy was put up by the Jew. He never thought of leaving Palestine. But he was driven out. But did he, when driven out, give up his hope of getting back? Jewish history and Jewish literature give the answer to the question. The Jew even has a fast day devoted to the day of destruction of the Jewish homeland.

Never throughout history did they give up hope of returning there. I am told that 90 per cent of the Jews today are praying for the return of the Jewish people to its own home. The best minds among them believe in the necessity of reestablishing their Jewish land. To my mind there is something prophetic in the fact that during the ages no other nation has taken over Palestine and held it in the sense of a homeland; and there is something providential in the fact that for 1,800 years it has remained in desolation as if waiting for the return of the people.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0688123635/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=0688123627&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0HX00TRZAFXPP1PG6MNR]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

If Jews want to live in Palestine, fine, but did they have to steal everyone's land?

Liberals are fond of pointing out that Native Americans were here first and how evil we are for settling the land, 500 years ago. Now I'm pretty sure the jews were in Israel long before the Palestinians...In fact, wasn't it referred to as Canaan, historically? Aren't Palestinians, settlers in a historically Jewish land?

I seriously doubt Israel would attempt any "purging" of Christians from Israel, if for no other reason then a lot of Christians support Israel. Many nations give Israel aid that have a very large amount of Christians in them, and I doubt that Israel would want to lose that money.

Also, Israel is not exactly friends with the Arab Nations, and neither is many other nations, such as the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, and etc. So, why should Israel purge Christians when they have the support of them to stay alive? "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" Comes to my mind. I seriously doubt a Christian in Jerusalem will have it worse then a Christian in Tehran.

If Jews want to live in Palestine, fine, but did they have to steal everyone's land?

Liberals are fond of pointing out that Native Americans were here first and how evil we are for settling the land, 500 years ago. Now I'm pretty sure the jews were in Israel long before the Palestinians...In fact, wasn't it referred to as Canaan, historically? Aren't Palestinians, settlers in a historically Jewish land?

Correct.

The historically correct geographic name of the land is Canaan, later Judea, from which "Jewish" is derived.

Palestine does not exist in the Hebrew Bible, Christian Bible, the Quran or any ancient historical document or archaeological artifact.

Because...Palestine was invented by the Romans post-biblically when they renamed Judea "Palaestina" in retribution for the Jewish uprisings, 1500 years after Jews had been living there and 500 years before Muslims invaded, to obliterate the historical link with Jews.

The Romans named Judea "Palaestina" after the Philistines, ancient enemies of the Jews, who were Aegean, not Semitic.

Thus, the Romans, who were not Arab, invented Palestine, a Latin word, not Arabic, named after the Philistines, who were Greek, not Arabic.

There is no ancient Arab connection with the fictional land of "Palestine"

Last edited:

i

curiously you remember me your christian nazi brothers who slaughtered joos and judeo-bolsheviks who murdered millions of christians...or cowboys who murdered 114 millions of indians :doubt:

i

curiously you remember me your christian nazi brothers who slaughtered joos and judeo-bolsheviks who murdered millions of christians...or cowboys who murdered 114 millions of indians :doubt:

IslamoNazis have murdered hundreds of millions of Jews, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Zoroastrians and every other infidel in their genocidal way over 1400 years of murderous Muslim history.

Christians are among Israel's closest friends.

Take your schizophrenia medication, psycho.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back