Israel’s Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

From Hoss

Than I would have to say there are many extremists on this board who hate the Jews so deeply that they are mentally ill. As one poster used to say on another board -- anti-Semitism is a mental illness. No way do I think these posters are actually Arab lovers. They are using these Arabs in their hatred and fight against the Jews.

So true Hoss------I stumbled into NAZI literature as a child in my hometown-----really a child----like 10-11 years old and not a particularly sophisticated child----I did not even know I was reading nazi literature when I first began to read it It seemed to be about jews. --------and another group of people called "arabs" Lots of it was very old----old ragged pamphlets ------in those the JEWS were WARMONGERS because they seemed to have something against ADOLF HITLER----who never did a nasty thing in his life. Some of it was more recent----and involved "arabs" whom the jews were "putting in concentration camps"----syria was an issue ----at that time all the syrians I knew were christians with some extra lines on their cross Lebanon was mentioned (also christians as far as I knew) and GAZA which seemed to be presented back then in the 50s as a concentration camp in Israel The people in my hometown were bigoted bastards-----in fact there was not ONE BLACK in the entire town and they were not particularly delighted that some jews had moved in. Some of the social places were "restricted" -----but according to the literature they had ------they certainly LIKED "arabs"

keep in mind----these people would get suspicious if someone LOOKED ITALIAN ----but they certainly LIKED ARABS or so their literature suggested
A reporter goes to Israel to cover the fighting. She is looking for something emotional and positive and of human interest. Something like that guy in Sarajevo who risked his life to play the cello everyday in the town square.

In Jerusalem, she heard about an old Jew who had been going to the Wailing Wall to pray, twice a day, every day, for a long, long time. So she went to check it out. She goes to the Wailing Wall and there he is!

So she watches him pray and after about 45 minutes, when he turns to leave, she approaches him for an interview.

"Rebecca Smith, CNN News. Sir, how long have you been coming to the Wall and praying?"

"For about 50 years."

"What do you pray for?"

"For peace between the Jews and the Arabs. For all the hatred to stop. For our children to grow up in safety and friendship."

"How do you feel after doing this for 50 years?"

"Like I'm talking to a fucking wall."
That is such an old one. Did you just hear it? How about the one where one old Jewish man says to another something like he gave up reading the Jewish newspapers because all he read was bad news. Now he reads the Arab newspapers where they claims the Jews are doing so well that they own everything and are controlling the world.. Or did you ever hear the one about the Messiah showing up in Israel, and the taxi driver asks him if this is his first or second visit?

jt2

From Hoss

Than I would have to say there are many extremists on this board who hate the Jews so deeply that they are mentally ill. As one poster used to say on another board -- anti-Semitism is a mental illness. No way do I think these posters are actually Arab lovers. They are using these Arabs in their hatred and fight against the Jews.

So true Hoss------I stumbled into NAZI literature as a child in my hometown-----really a child----like 10-11 years old and not a particularly sophisticated child----I did not even know I was reading nazi literature when I first began to read it It seemed to be about jews. --------and another group of people called "arabs" Lots of it was very old----old ragged pamphlets ------in those the JEWS were WARMONGERS because they seemed to have something against ADOLF HITLER----who never did a nasty thing in his life. Some of it was more recent----and involved "arabs" whom the jews were "putting in concentration camps"----syria was an issue ----at that time all the syrians I knew were christians with some extra lines on their cross Lebanon was mentioned (also christians as far as I knew) and GAZA which seemed to be presented back then in the 50s as a concentration camp in Israel The people in my hometown were bigoted bastards-----in fact there was not ONE BLACK in the entire town and they were not particularly delighted that some jews had moved in. Some of the social places were "restricted" -----but according to the literature they had ------they certainly LIKED "arabs"

keep in mind----these people would get suspicious if someone LOOKED ITALIAN ----but they certainly LIKED ARABS or so their literature suggested
A reporter goes to Israel to cover the fighting. She is looking for something emotional and positive and of human interest. Something like that guy in Sarajevo who risked his life to play the cello everyday in the town square.

In Jerusalem, she heard about an old Jew who had been going to the Wailing Wall to pray, twice a day, every day, for a long, long time. So she went to check it out. She goes to the Wailing Wall and there he is!

So she watches him pray and after about 45 minutes, when he turns to leave, she approaches him for an interview.

"Rebecca Smith, CNN News. Sir, how long have you been coming to the Wall and praying?"

"For about 50 years."

"What do you pray for?"

"For peace between the Jews and the Arabs. For all the hatred to stop. For our children to grow up in safety and friendship."

"How do you feel after doing this for 50 years?"

"Like I'm talking to a fucking wall."
That is such an old one. Did you just hear it? How about the one where one old Jewish man says to another something like he gave up reading the Jewish newspapers because all he read was bad news. Now he reads the Arab newspapers where they claims the Jews are doing so well that they own everything and are controlling the world.. Or did you ever hear the one about the Messiah showing up in Israel, and the taxi driver asks him if this is his first or second visit?

jt2
A Western news reporter visits Iran during Ashura when Shiites conduct self flaggelation rituals lashing themselves with heavy chains and cutting their skin with sharp knives and razors. Shocked, he asks one of the participants "what happened?"
Answer: "our prophets was killed"
Reporter "when was this"
Answer " oh about 1400 years ago"

Reporter. "WOW! News travels real slow in this part of the world!"

From Hoss

OMG...you cant for real..it is a.good thing you are so ignorant or you would probably be embarrassed and your twisted racist ramblings

Former Israeli Soldiers "Flipping Out" in India

After being discharged with a bonus of 15,000 shekels (about $4,300) after three years of compulsory military service, an estimated 20,000 former Israeli soldiers travel to India. About 90 percent take drugs and 2000 of the Israeli ex-soldiers living in India ‘flip out’ each year. This documentary’s introductory scenes of soldiers breaking into Palestinian homes land and non-directive interviews with these soldiers and professionals trying to help them suggest that the military service has damaged them resulting in post-traumatic stress disorders. Yet as distinct from the fate of U.S. soldiers coming back form Afghanistan and Iraqi with similar mental problems and cannot get adequate help from official agencies. Israeli public and private organizations take responsibility for the problems the army service created.

JewishPost.com - Former Israeli Soldiers "Flipping Out" in India

Former Israeli Soldiers "Flipping Out" in India

After being discharged with a bonus of 15,000 shekels (about $4,300) after three years of compulsory military service, an estimated 20,000 former Israeli soldiers travel to India. About 90 percent take drugs and 2000 of the Israeli ex-soldiers living in India ‘flip out’ each year. This documentary’s introductory scenes of soldiers breaking into Palestinian homes land and non-directive interviews with these soldiers and professionals trying to help them suggest that the military service has damaged them resulting in post-traumatic stress disorders. Yet as distinct from the fate of U.S. soldiers coming back form Afghanistan and Iraqi with similar mental problems and cannot get adequate help from official agencies. Israeli public and private organizations take responsibility for the problems the army service created.

JewishPost.com - Former Israeli Soldiers "Flipping Out" in India
I believe India has bigger problems than the Israeli soldiers "flipping" out there. The Hindus greatly outnumber the Muslims there by hundreds of millions, and yet the Muslims want to take over the nation of India for Islam. They are not satisfied that a large portion of India was given to the Muslims to make the country of Pakistan. Can you imagine then, when the population of Muslims in Europe or even the U.S. grows larger they will be clamoring to take over these countries for Islam just like they are doing in India? Mumbai Riots: Danger Signals - Analysis Eurasia Review

jt2

Marijuana is legal in india-----or at the very least it is sold openly and people mix it up with yoghurt and call it BHANG LASSI Flipping out is a very prevalent thing in military people I am not impressed I am acquainted both with BHANG LASSI imbibing Israeli military kids and with Bhang lassi imbibing Indians and with all kinds of KHAT CHEWING people-----they all seem ok to me

Forum List

Back