Israels Plan:A Stragety for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties

Penelope, et al,

I understand what the media article in question says. But the map does not accurately represent what the Rabbi actually said in the entirety.

greater_israel.jpg

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/The%20Zionist%20Plan%20for%20the%20Middle%20East.pdf

I'm not sure SA is going to like it but who cares right. Its going a bit slower than planned but moving along.

Is this still the plan , sure looks like it, I was wondering where you PM intended for the French Jews to live, but I see he started on that project last night.
(REFERENCE)
Sir Abdur RAHMAN (India): Rabbi Fishman, I do not know the Bible, I do not pretend to know it, but I should like to get information from you, your point of view, and I hope you will enlighten me as to what you have to say in regard to a few matters which I will put to you.

Rabbi Fishman, what was “the Promised Land”?

Rabbi FISHMAN: The Promised Land was quite a large one, from the river of Egypt, up to the Euphrates.

Sir Abdur RAHMAN (India): It included the whole of Syria.

Rabbi FISHMAN: Yes, a part.

Sir Abdur RAHMAN (India): The whole of Trans-Jordan and Iraq ?

Rabbi FISHMAN: No.

Sir Abdur RAHMAN (India): The whole of Syria, Lebanon, present Palestine and Trans-Jordan?

Rabbi FISHMAN: Yes, possibly part of Syria and Lebanon.​

(COMMENT)

If you study the answers, and study the map insert, you will see that the line on the map does not correlate to the answers.

For instance, take the map and draw the line such that the line does not encompass the whole of Trans-Jordan!

The problem here is that Rabbi FISHMAN was not good at delivering testimony and the UNSCOP was not very good at interrogatives.

Most Respectfully,
R

One needs to look at the article in the link, its pretty right on. I took the pic from another page since I couldn't get it out of the PDF. I think this pic is pretty right on. I mean the Zionist have already put their plan into action.

Ah I see, so the fraud that you are, you took an article one one place, then attached a different map from a IslamoNazi site to that article, making it look like they are both from the same source. :dig:

I didn't know they allow computer access during lunch hour at the lunatic asylum? How's the internet speed? :laugh2:

I wanted to post a pic for those like you who can't or wont read, I also enclosed a link to a 19 page PDF wrote by Jews and its about the same thing. What is the difference of an 1/8 of an inch perhaps, its what is happening in the middle east, and read the paper , then comment on it, if you just look at pics, in some newspapers you would never know Angela Merkel or other woman were in the front row in France, and then you'd bitch where was the Chancellor of Germany, why didn't she go, just like you bitched about Obama missing. Now we know what the plan of Israel is, comes as no surprise.

Penelope, et al,

I understand what the media article in question says. But the map does not accurately represent what the Rabbi actually said in the entirety.

greater_israel.jpg

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/The%20Zionist%20Plan%20for%20the%20Middle%20East.pdf

I'm not sure SA is going to like it but who cares right. Its going a bit slower than planned but moving along.

Is this still the plan , sure looks like it, I was wondering where you PM intended for the French Jews to live, but I see he started on that project last night.
(REFERENCE)
Sir Abdur RAHMAN (India): Rabbi Fishman, I do not know the Bible, I do not pretend to know it, but I should like to get information from you, your point of view, and I hope you will enlighten me as to what you have to say in regard to a few matters which I will put to you.

Rabbi FISHMAN: The Promised Land was quite a large one, from the river of Egypt, up to the Euphrates.

Sir Abdur RAHMAN (India): The whole of Syria, Lebanon, present Palestine and Trans-Jordan?

(COMMENT)

If you study the answers, and study the map insert, you will see that the line on the map does not correlate to the answers.

For instance, take the map and draw the line such that the line does not encompass the whole of Trans-Jordan!

The problem here is that Rabbi FISHMAN was not good at delivering testimony and the UNSCOP was not very good at interrogatives.

Most Respectfully,
R

One needs to look at the article in the link, its pretty right on. I took the pic from another page since I couldn't get it out of the PDF. I think this pic is pretty right on. I mean the Zionist have already put their plan into action.

Ah I see, so the fraud that you are, you took an article one one place, then attached a different map from a IslamoNazi site to that article, making it look like they are both from the same source. :dig:

I didn't know they allow computer access during lunch hour at the lunatic asylum? How's the internet speed? :laugh2:

I wanted to post a pic for those like you who can't or wont read...

Nah ... your bogus post was an attempt to serve your hate. Carry on, BigotGirl.

Penelope, et al,

greater_israel.jpg

(REFERENCE)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

she did not author it-----she just picked it up like a chunk of dog shit in the gutter from an islamo Nazi site. Just examine her posts------she does not even know english

Penelope, et al,

(REFERENCE)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

she did not author it-----she just picked it up like a chunk of dog shit in the gutter from an islamo Nazi site. Just examine her posts------she does not even know english

Do you think it types with its burka still on?

I think it types whilst still holding the last rock from the toilet

Nah ... in the nude.

Penelope, et al,

greater_israel.jpg

(REFERENCE)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

I wanted to post a pic for those like you who can't or wont read, I also enclosed a link to a 19 page PDF wrote by Jews and its about the same thing. What is the difference of an 1/8 of an inch perhaps, its what is happening in the middle east, and read the paper , then comment on it, if you just look at pics, in some newspapers you would never know Angela Merkel or other woman were in the front row in France, and then you'd bitch where was the Chancellor of Germany, why didn't she go, just like you bitched about Obama missing. Now we know what the plan of Israel is, comes as no surprise.

Clicking on the link you provided, it's just a meaningless Q & A session about the mandate, one of many that occurred in the UN.

I didn't see any map ANYWHERE in the PDF as you alleged. So you're both a liar and fraudulent dirtbag IslamoNazi supporter, who's constantly grasping at straws, only to be humiliated once again. :clap2:

Penelope, et al,

greater_israel.jpg

(REFERENCE)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Clicking on the link you provided, it's just a meaningless Q & A session about the mandate, one of many that occurred in the UN.

I didn't see any map ANYWHERE in the PDF as you alleged. So you're both a liar and fraudulent dirtbag IslamoNazi supporter, who's constantly grasping at straws, only to be humiliated once again. :clap2:

This is my link , if you did not see a map then your are blind as well as illiterate, as they is not question and answer in it.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/The Zionist Plan for the Middle East.pdf

Penelope, et al,

(REFERENCE)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

This is my link , if you did not see a map then your are blind as well as illiterate, as they is not question and answer in it.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/The Zionist Plan for the Middle East.pdf

So how much have the claims of this radical ORGANIC CHEMISTRY professor, unqualified to make the opinions rendered in this article (pile of dung) written way back in 1982, come true? BIG FAT ZERO.

Conclusion: Israel has leftist nutjobs in its academia just like any other modern Western style democracy does today. The fact that you Pali Nazi lovers latch on to someone like him like flies do to shit isn't anything new.

So how much have the claims of this radical ORGANIC CHEMISTRY professor, unqualified to make the opinions rendered in this article (pile of dung) written way back in 1982, come true? BIG FAT ZERO.

Conclusion: Israel has leftist nutjobs in its academia just like any other modern Western style democracy does today. The fact that you Pali Nazi lovers latch on to someone like him like flies do to shit isn't anything new.

Who you talking about? Like it or not, its playing out right now, admit it.
8220 Greater Israel 8221 The Zionist Plan for the Middle East Global Research

Who you talking about? Like it or not, its playing out right now, admit it.
8220 Greater Israel 8221 The Zionist Plan for the Middle East Global Research

I am talking about the fact that non of what was predicted in that 1982 article has come to fruition, and your post proves to be, yet again, yet again, the rantings of an anti semtic Islamist raving lunatic who can't find enough ways to demonize Jews and Israel.

Last edited:
I didn't write that , talk to your Jewish relatives or blood brothers. Its happening as we see, first Iraq, and now Syria just not as fast as yous would like. Admit what the blue lines mean on your flag, river to river.

I didn't write that , talk to your Jewish relatives or blood brothers. Its happening as we see, first Iraq, and now Syria just not as fast as yous would like. Admit what the blue lines mean on your flag, river to river.
So Iraq is now Israeli territory? Gee how come I didn't get that memo.

What a fuckin' lunatic.

Your too dense to even see what is going on, or in denial or you know but deny it. Either way your blind.

Your too dense to even see what is going on, or in denial or you know but deny it. Either way your blind.
Answer my question and stop whining. Your insane map shows Iraq, Syria, and Saudi Arabia as Israeli land, SHOW ME HOW THAT MAP IS EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE TO THE TRUTH.

IslamoNazi pigs have these anti Semitic hallucinations of a "greater Israel" on a regular basis.

Answer my question and stop whining. Your insane map shows Iraq, Syria, and Saudi Arabia as Israeli land, SHOW ME HOW THAT MAP IS EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE TO THE TRUTH.

IslamoNazi pigs have these anti Semitic hallucinations of a "greater Israel" on a regular basis.

It's not just a "greater Israel" it's the WHOLE WORLD ----
ISLAMO NAZI PIG PROPAGANDA AS TAUGHT thruout the Nazi and Islamic world is------DA JOOOOS WANT TO CONTROL THE WORLD-----and, in fact, do. It's nothing new-------the idea has been bounding around in their empty heads for more than 100 years

Forum List

Back