Israel's Peculiar Position

:rofl:

yea! israel SURE IS concerned with unwanteds behind a wall!

:rolleyes:

the shit you people will polish in order to believe in your shiny turd is hilarious if it were not a blight upon humanitarianism.

hey JEWS, the nazis got to exterminate your fucking grand parents.. does that mean you are going to fucking CRY THAT IT MUST BE ANTISEMITISM WHICH DOESN'T ALLOW YOU TO DO THE SAME?

wow, you motherfuckers are horrible.

:cuckoo:

you can tantrum all you want, dahveed, but you didn't even bother reading it. and there isn't a single position i take with regard to israel that requires anyone but terrorists to be killed.

if terrorists want to use civilians as shields, there is nothing israel can do about it. but israelis sure as hell aren't going to die for it, dahveed.

oh, and tattie schoen, my grandparents weren't killed in nazi germany. my family left belarus b/c of the pogroms and, later, because stalin was, in my late grandfather's words,
'vorse zen ze zahr'.

does that mean i get to stand on the border of belarus and demand my great grandfather's home back while lobbing missiles at the current residents of that home?

the problem, of course, is how you define the word "terrorist", jillybean.

The question you should ask is if those in belarus get to purge it's nation of jews for the sake of ethnic and cultural purity. If you can find jews in belarus then you have nothing more to add to that basket of fail.

i have no problem defining terrorist, dahveed. a terrorist is someone who TARGETS civilians for a political end. while war is distasteful, as a general rule, civilized countries TARGET military and strategic targets.

are there grey areas? yes.

but blowing up a passover seder isn't one of them; nor is blowing up a school bus in jerusalem... nor is sending missiles into s'derot.

and you don't like my statements about belarus because YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT. :eusa_whistle:

you can tantrum all you want, dahveed, but you didn't even bother reading it. and there isn't a single position i take with regard to israel that requires anyone but terrorists to be killed.

if terrorists want to use civilians as shields, there is nothing israel can do about it. but israelis sure as hell aren't going to die for it, dahveed.

oh, and tattie schoen, my grandparents weren't killed in nazi germany. my family left belarus b/c of the pogroms and, later, because stalin was, in my late grandfather's words,
'vorse zen ze zahr'.

does that mean i get to stand on the border of belarus and demand my great grandfather's home back while lobbing missiles at the current residents of that home?

The question you should ask is if those in belarus get to purge it's nation of jews for the sake of ethnic and cultural purity. If you can find jews in belarus then you have nothing more to add to that basket of fail.

i have no problem defining terrorist, dahveed. a terrorist is someone who TARGETS civilians for a political end. while war is distasteful, as a general rule, civilized countries TARGET military and strategic targets.

are there grey areas? yes.

but blowing up a passover seder isn't one of them; nor is blowing up a school bus in jerusalem... nor is sending missiles into s'derot.

and you don't like my statements about belarus because YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT. :eusa_whistle:

yea, we learned all about how civilized was the targeting of residential areas with cluster bombs and phosphorus weapons in cast lead, didn't we, Jillian? Enjoy having to reply with some laughable caveat which excuses israel's "one shot, two kills" venture in THAT fish in a barrel adventure.

no one is advocating blowing up anyone, jillybean, and suggesting as much is why it's quite clear how skewed your view is up there with the other team jersey wearers.

I am ambivalent about your Belarus example; indeed, if you can find jews in that country then you have no argument. If jews are NOT being purged from Belarus and marginalized like palis in israel then feel free to color me unimpressed.

but, just to put a cherry on top, it sure is nice that we white americans don't get to preserve OUR culture and ethnic prerogative here in the US where you enjoy total equality, eh Jillsnookums?

'vorse zen ze zahr'.

A terrorist is a person that targets civilians to kill in order to spread terror, i.e. Hamas.

i GUESS it's a good thing your kind would never put the emotional feeling of terror for palestinians on par with YOURS, eh killer?

You're mentally ill and you're a failure in life jealous of Jews being smart and successful.

Mark Twain on the Jews will definitely make you feel even shittier about your life, loser...

Concerning the Jews - the Essay

Suck on it, loser.

MARK TWAIN? yea! you and ****** Jim probably don't see eye to eye on that one, you big dummy.

:lol:

the shit you post never fails to make me laugh at you while your posts illustrate just how farcical your master jewish race bullshit is. seriously.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
:ahole-1:

we already know how you feel as soon as you walked into the room with blood on your lips, ckike.

MARK TWAIN? yea! you and ****** Jim probably don't see eye to eye on that one, you big dummy.

the shit you post never fails to make me laugh at you while your posts illustrate just how farcical your master jewish race bullshit is. seriously.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
:ahole-1:

we already know how you feel as soon as you walked into the room with blood on your lips, ckike.

stoner, you're mentally ill because Jews are so smart and successful and you're a failure in life.

Mark Twain admiring Jewish achievement...
If the statistics are right, the Jews constitute but one percent of the human race. It suggests a nebulous dim puff of star dust lost in the blaze of the Milky Way. Properly the Jew ought hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has always been heard of. He is as prominent on the planet as any other people, and his commercial importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his bulk. His contributions to the world's list of great names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine, and abstruse learning are also away out of proportion to the weakness of his numbers. He has made a marvellous fight in the world, in all the ages; and has done it with his hands tied behind him. He could be vain of himself, and be excused for it. The Egyptian, the Babylonian, and the Persian rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away; the Greek and the Roman followed, and made a vast noise, and they are gone; other peoples have sprung up and held their torch high for a time, but it burned out, and they sit in twilight now, or have vanished. The Jew saw them all, beat them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmities of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert and aggressive mind. All things are mortal but the Jew; all other forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his immortality?

stoner=bitter loser

stoner, you're mentally ill because Jews are so smart and successful and you're a failure in life.

If the statistics are right, the Jews constitute but one percent of the human race. It suggests a nebulous dim puff of star dust lost in the blaze of the Milky Way. Properly the Jew ought hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has always been heard of. He is as prominent on the planet as any other people, and his commercial importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his bulk. His contributions to the world's list of great names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine, and abstruse learning are also away out of proportion to the weakness of his numbers. He has made a marvellous fight in the world, in all the ages; and has done it with his hands tied behind him. He could be vain of himself, and be excused for it. The Egyptian, the Babylonian, and the Persian rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away; the Greek and the Roman followed, and made a vast noise, and they are gone; other peoples have sprung up and held their torch high for a time, but it burned out, and they sit in twilight now, or have vanished. The Jew saw them all, beat them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmities of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert and aggressive mind. All things are mortal but the Jew; all other forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his immortality?

stoner=bitter loser

yea yea yea.. we've already heard the whole master race schtick back when germans were busy socially butt fucking your grandparents and putting them into camps, jew.

*yawn*

get over your master race self.

stoner=bitter loser

yea yea yea.. we've already heard the whole master race schtick back when germans were busy socially butt fucking your grandparents and putting them into camps, jew.

*yawn*

get over your master race self.

Everyone is superior to you and your defective genetics, stoner. You are a bitter loser in life.

Mark Twain on Jewish achievements...

Suffer, stoner.

*yawn*

post the same regurgitated bullshit ONE MORE TIME, jew.

PWNED!

Forum List

Back