Israel's Nuclear Weaponry

France is a party to the NPT. India, Pakistan and North Korea are rogue nations with respect to the NPT. As is Israel. Next?

Not agreeing to an voluntary treaty is not evidence of being a roque nation.

Is India a rogue nation because they haven't signed?

Is France one, because they have nuclear weapons?

Israel and North Korea are the only two nations in the world that have nuclear weapons but won't allow inspections. And, Israel is the only country in the world with nuclear weapons that won't provide the world with an details about its program, even admitting it has them. If that doesn't make Israel rogue, then there's no such thing as a rogue nation. And, compared to North Korea, there aren't any d@maned morons running around calling them our friend.

As I've said elsewhere:

Why is it that Iran, for instance, is harassed for attempting to create a nuclear energy program, (which it has the right to do under the terms of the Non-Proliferation Treaty), while Israel refuses to declare the existence of its nuclear weapons program, refuses to sign the NPT, all after having concealed their initial program development from American inspectors? Moreover, why is it that the IAEA never investigates Israel's program? Could it be because of American pressure on the IAEA's board of governors?

Jewish pressure
Stupid Anti Semitic Post and answer. There are at least eight other Countriee with Nuclear Weapons. Why don't you question it hat? Tell us exactly which Country Isral had threatened to eliminate

I suppose an ignorant racist little punk like you has never heard of the Samson option. Israel has threatened to eliminate a raft of nations, including European nations.

Tell us exactly what Countries Israel threatened to destroy ESPECIALLY those in Europe you Fuckin Low life

Ok you ignorant little punk here is one of many.

"When the Messiah comes, Ben-Eliyahu wrote, Israel will reverse the Final Solution. “Twenty, thirty atomic bombs on Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Nuremberg, Cologne, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Dresden, Dortmund and so on to assure the job gets done. And the land will be quiet for a thousand years,”

Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran

You ignorant Racist Little Punk; Show us please where the Israeli Govt threatened to nuke any Country. You can't; You Lying piece of filth

Israel and North Korea are the only two nations in the world that have nuclear weapons but won't allow inspections. And, Israel is the only country in the world with nuclear weapons that won't provide the world with an details about its program, even admitting it has them. If that doesn't make Israel rogue, then there's no such thing as a rogue nation. And, compared to North Korea, there aren't any d@maned morons running around calling them our friend.

Mmmm,

"Rogue state is a controversial term applied by some international theorists to states they consider threatening to the world's peace. This means meeting certain criteria, such as being ruled by authoritarian regimes that severely restrict human rights, sponsor terrorism, and seek to proliferate weapons of mass destruction.[4] The term is used most by the United States, though the US State Department officially stopped using the term in 2000.[2] However, it has been applied by other countries as well.[5]

Rogue states can also be differentiated from 'pariah states' such as Belarus and Zimbabwe who abuse the human rights of their populations while not being considered a tangible threat beyond their own borders, although the terms have been used interchangeably.

A common presumption applied to rogue states is that they do not necessarily behave rationally or in their own best interests. In political theory it is generally believed that a stable nation, ruled by a leadership that is subject to broad scrutiny (though not necessarily democratic scrutiny), will tend to act in its own best interests and will not take actions that are directly contrary to its own interests, particularly not to its own survival. Rogue states, however, may not be subject to this assumption and, as such, relations with them may be more complicated and unpredictable."

DOesn't really sound like Israel.

It's called Nuclear Foreplay.

Jewish pressure
Stupid Anti Semitic Post and answer. There are at least eight other Countriee with Nuclear Weapons. Why don't you question it hat? Tell us exactly which Country Isral had threatened to eliminate

I suppose an ignorant racist little punk like you has never heard of the Samson option. Israel has threatened to eliminate a raft of nations, including European nations.

Tell us exactly what Countries Israel threatened to destroy ESPECIALLY those in Europe you Fuckin Low life

"When the Messiah comes, Ben-Eliyahu wrote, Israel will reverse the Final Solution. “Twenty, thirty atomic bombs on Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Nuremberg, Cologne, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Dresden, Dortmund and so on to assure the job gets done. And the land will be quiet for a thousand years,”

You ignorant Racist Little Punk; Show us please where the Israeli Govt threatened to nuke any Country. You can't; You Lying piece of filth

I already posted the links you stupid little racist traitor. Here is another. You lying little piece of shit. Veteran my ass. You are no veteran of the US military.

"The Meir Affair

Fact can be stranger than fiction. In an interview with Alan Hart of the BBC, Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir actually threatened the entire world with nuclear Armageddon. She verified the "Samson Option" without batting an eye, much less flinching ...

Hart: "I recall the words spoken to me many years ago by Golda Meir, Mother Israel, when she was prime minister. At a point during an interview I did with her for the BBC’s Panorama programme, I interrupted her to ask, “Prime Minister, I want to be sure I understand what you’re saying … You are saying that if Israel was ever in danger of being defeated on the battlefield, it would be prepared to take the region and the whole world down with it?"

Meir "without the shortest of pauses for reflection, and in the gravel voice that could charm or intimidate American Presidents according to need" replied: “Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying.”

Hart: "Within an hour of that interview being transmitted at eight o’clock on a Monday evening, the Times (pre-Murdoch and not then a cheerleader for Zionism) had changed its lead editorial. Its new editorial quoted what Golda had said to me, [adding] its own opinion: 'We had better believe her.' I did, and still do."

Should we believe Alan Hart and share his conviction that Mother Israel meant exactly what she said? Yes, because we have similar reports from other reliable sources. For instance, I remember reading Robert Fisk's book The Great War for Civilisation in which Fisk, a keen-eyed and objective observer, mentioned watching high-ranking American diplomats like Colin Powell and Madeline Albright acting deferentially, even fearfully, around Israeli leaders. If we consider the normal operating mode of American politicians—hubris—that seems hard to believe, unless Israel was threatening to use nuclear weapons. When I put two and two together, it seems to me that Israel may have warned American diplomats, "Unless we are allowed to have our way with Arabs, and the world acquiesces to our brutal, unjust treatment of them, we are willing to unleash a nuclear Armageddon on the world."

And it seems those American diplomats also believed the threat of the Samson Option."

The Samson Option confirmed by Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir

I already posted the links you stupid little racist traitor. Here is another. You lying little piece of shit. Veteran my ass. You are no veteran of the US military.

"The Meir Affair

Fact can be stranger than fiction. In an interview with Alan Hart of the BBC, Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir actually threatened the entire world with nuclear Armageddon. She verified the "Samson Option" without batting an eye, much less flinching ...

Hart: "I recall the words spoken to me many years ago by Golda Meir, Mother Israel, when she was prime minister. At a point during an interview I did with her for the BBC’s Panorama programme, I interrupted her to ask, “Prime Minister, I want to be sure I understand what you’re saying … You are saying that if Israel was ever in danger of being defeated on the battlefield, it would be prepared to take the region and the whole world down with it?"

Meir "without the shortest of pauses for reflection, and in the gravel voice that could charm or intimidate American Presidents according to need" replied: “Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying.”

Hart: "Within an hour of that interview being transmitted at eight o’clock on a Monday evening, the Times (pre-Murdoch and not then a cheerleader for Zionism) had changed its lead editorial. Its new editorial quoted what Golda had said to me, [adding] its own opinion: 'We had better believe her.' I did, and still do."

Should we believe Alan Hart and share his conviction that Mother Israel meant exactly what she said? Yes, because we have similar reports from other reliable sources. For instance, I remember reading Robert Fisk's book The Great War for Civilisation in which Fisk, a keen-eyed and objective observer, mentioned watching high-ranking American diplomats like Colin Powell and Madeline Albright acting deferentially, even fearfully, around Israeli leaders. If we consider the normal operating mode of American politicians—hubris—that seems hard to believe, unless Israel was threatening to use nuclear weapons. When I put two and two together, it seems to me that Israel may have warned American diplomats, "Unless we are allowed to have our way with Arabs, and the world acquiesces to our brutal, unjust treatment of them, we are willing to unleash a nuclear Armageddon on the world."

And it seems those American diplomats also believed the threat of the Samson Option."

Heresay, but so cool.

"The Meir Affair

You Racist lying piece of Shit. You conviently left out she made those comments After the Yom Kippor War that the Arabs initiated. Show us please where she actually threatened a Country. Crawl back into your sewer

The important thing to note about everything monte brings up is that Israel's comments are made only in response to existential threats. She doesn't make threats to others, she only describes how she would respond to her destruction. Its a significant distinction. (Not necessarily one I approve of.)

There was a time when Israel was subjected to UN nuclear inspections. But, Israel was so uncooperative, the inspections were worthless and so the UN gave up. ...

LINK?

Has no one mentioned that the NPT, is a voluntary treaty the Israel has never signed and thus is not covered by?

Or that hte NPT is idiotic and massively failed anyways?
A Washington DC non-profit group is suing the US government challenging its authority to provide Israel with foreign aid, arguing that its status – a nuclear power which didn’t sign the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty – means that aiding it contravenes US law.
“This lawsuit is not about foreign policy. It is about the rule of law, presidential power, the structural limits of the U.S. Constitution, and the right of the public to understand the functions of government and informed petition of the government for redress,” stated the complaint filed By Grant F. Smith, Director of the Institute for Research: Middle East Policy (IRmep).

The lawsuit filed last week in DC federal district court names President Barack Obama, the CIA director and secretaries of Commerce, Defense, Energy, State and Treasury as defendants.

The complaint challenges the authority of the president and federal agencies to deliver foreign aid to Israel, as it is non-signatory to the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty (NPT) with a nuclear weapons programs.

The lawsuit argues in the mid-1970s during investigations into illegal diversion of weapon-grade uranium from a US contractor NUMEC to Israel, Senators Stuart Symington and John Glenn amended the 1961 Foreign Assistance Act to ban any aid to clandestine nuclear powers that were not NPT signatories.

“If you wish to take dangerous and costly steps to achieve a nuclear weapons option, you cannot expect the United States to help underwrite that effort indirectly or directly,” said Senator Symington at the time.
US government sued over aid to ‘nuclear’ Israel

A Washington DC non-profit group is suing the US government challenging its authority to provide Israel with foreign aid, arguing that its status – a nuclear power which didn’t sign the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty – means that aiding it contravenes US law.

If the court rules against the aid, Congress will instantly exempt Israel from the law. Israel is that pile of sh1t in the corner of the room that everyone is suppose to pretend is a big bouquet of flowers. And, when someone complains about the stench, we just open the window and then call names to the person who complained about the stench.

I don't know if sand can glow, but we should find out in Israel.

There was a time when Israel was subjected to UN nuclear inspections. But, Israel was so uncooperative, the inspections were worthless and so the UN gave up. ...

LINK?

Has no one mentioned that the NPT, is a voluntary treaty the Israel has never signed and thus is not covered by?

Or that hte NPT is idiotic and massively failed anyways?
“This lawsuit is not about foreign policy. It is about the rule of law, presidential power, the structural limits of the U.S. Constitution, and the right of the public to understand the functions of government and informed petition of the government for redress,” stated the complaint filed By Grant F. Smith, Director of the Institute for Research: Middle East Policy (IRmep).

The lawsuit filed last week in DC federal district court names President Barack Obama, the CIA director and secretaries of Commerce, Defense, Energy, State and Treasury as defendants.

The complaint challenges the authority of the president and federal agencies to deliver foreign aid to Israel, as it is non-signatory to the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty (NPT) with a nuclear weapons programs.

The lawsuit argues in the mid-1970s during investigations into illegal diversion of weapon-grade uranium from a US contractor NUMEC to Israel, Senators Stuart Symington and John Glenn amended the 1961 Foreign Assistance Act to ban any aid to clandestine nuclear powers that were not NPT signatories.

“If you wish to take dangerous and costly steps to achieve a nuclear weapons option, you cannot expect the United States to help underwrite that effort indirectly or directly,” said Senator Symington at the time.
US government sued over aid to ‘nuclear’ Israel

Lawyers. Should all be kept locked in underground bunkers, like nuclear weapons. And used as rarely as possible, like nuclear weapons.

That is a legal challenge to the aid. It does not address my point that the NPT is a voluntary treaty that no nation is required by any controlling authority to sign.

The important thing to note about everything monte brings up is that Israel's comments are made only in response to existential threats. She doesn't make threats to others, she only describes how she would respond to her destruction. Its a significant distinction. (Not necessarily one I approve of.)

Israel with British military support already terminated the Palestinian's chance to exist as an independent nation. The Jewish existential threat was carried out, despite the British constantly assuaging the Palestinians with claims that there was no need to resist because the Jews weren't going to subjugate them

Israel with British military support already terminated the Palestinian's chance to exist as an independent nation. The Jewish existential threat was carried out, despite the British constantly assuaging the Palestinians with claims that there was no need to resist because the Jews weren't going to subjugate them

The Jewish people recovered the land they had been expelled from by the invading Arab-Moslem colonists. Otherwise, your excuses for the inability of Arabs-Moslems to build a functioning society are thin, weak and only serve to highlight a number of real incompetencies on the part of Arabs-Moslems.

This is Liechtenstine, one of two double landlocked nation, meaning it is completely surrounded by landlocked countries. It is tiny as hell and has a very small population.

It is also the richest nation in the world, by per capita.

It also does not regularly fire rockets at the cities of it's more powerful neighbors.

Mmmm.

liechtenstein-k5-l-e.gif

Forum List

Back