Israel's Murder Of 34 American Servicemen Goes Unpunished

what facts do birthers have ?....nevermind that's another thread. What facts do you disagree with on my link?

I disagree with none of the facts, as for the allegations made by the Admiral, et. al. I'll take a wait and see attitude. I'm kinda old fashioned that way, ya know, innocent until proven guilty, one of the cornerstones of our judicial system. So far all we really have is hearsay, he said, they said.
As for what birthers have......... he said, they said.........

There will never be a serious investigation. But I will take the sailors word who were on the USS Liberty at the time of the attack and use common sense(open shot) in coming to my conclusion until there is an investigation.

Uuummmm, I never really stated if I had reached my own, private, conclusions or not, what I did state was my official "public" stance based on how our legal system works, the one that uses evidentiary as opposed to some nebulous "common sense" ideal hence my "public" remarks. Oh and unlike some, (slap intended), I don't have an agenda when it comes to Israel, pro or anti.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back