Israel's Mistake

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
The Zionists say they want peace. So what do they do? They make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede land to the Palestinians so they can remain in Israel. And then the Zionists just can't seem to understand WHY Israel is rewarded with jihad's, intifadas & rocket missiles. Don't that beat all?

How can the Israeli's claim they want peace when Israel still refuses to turn over all of its nukes, fighter jerts, tanks & all other sophisticated weaponry to the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinians to protect Israel?

Seriously now. If Israel wants peace, Israel must learn to treat the Palestinians with the same Arab love, justice & respect that king Hussein of Jordan gave the Palestinians during Black September. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY.

Couldn't you just say I hate Muslims?

Bullshit Seeker420

Quran 60:4
We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

I don't hate Muslims. I just find it so sad that the one & only lasting peace ever achieved from Palestinians was by king Hussein after massacring around 20,000 of them during Black September. Whatevewr it takes for Israel to communicate, LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

I don't hate Muslims. I just find it so sad that the one & only lasting peace ever achieved from Palestinians was by king Hussein after massacring around 20,000 of them during Black September. Whatevewr it takes for Israel to communicate, LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

No the only lasting peace was under Palestianian control during the Ottoman Empire when Jews and Muslims lived together in relative peace.

Bullshit Seeker 420

Quran 9:29...
Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

No the only lasting peace was under Palestianian control during the Ottoman Empire when Jews and Muslims lived together in relative peace.

Bullshit Seeker 420

Dunce, palestine didn't exist during the Ottoman Empire. Go sit in the dunce's corner.

Cambridge University Press
In Ottoman times, no political entity called Palestine existed. After the collapse of the Ottoman Empire at the end of the First World War, European boundary makers began to take greater interest in defining territorial limits for Palestine. Only since the 1920s has Palestine had formally delimited boundaries, though these have remained subject to repeated change and a source of bitter dispute.
Palestine Boundaries 1833–1947 - Cambridge Archive Editions

Forum List

Back