Israel's Legal Right To Exist

Considering all American dollars we provide in foreign aid to many countries, is there anyone who disagrees that it is best spent on Israel for what we Americans & the entire world receive in return?

Israel does nothing for the world that other countries do far better and we receive nothing from the Israelis except for the hate of nearly 2 billion Muslims.

BS as usual. Hey Monte, wouldn't you just love it if we Americans cut off all aid to Israel & gave it to the Palestinians to finance anti American terrorist organizations out to kill us Americans?

Considering all American dollars we provide in foreign aid to many countries, is there anyone who disagrees that it is best spent on Israel for what we Americans & the entire world receive in return?

Israel does nothing for the world that other countries do far better and we receive nothing from the Israelis except for the hate of nearly 2 billion Muslims.

BS as usual. Hey Monte, wouldn't you just love it if we Americans cut off all aid to Israel & gave it to the Palestinians to finance anti American terrorist organizations out to kill us Americans?

Just fact. If the U.S. were even handed, we would gain a billion or more new friends. By the way, outside of a Christian Palestinian that assassinated RFK, what Palestinian violence has been directed against the U.S.?

Just fact. If the U.S. were even handed, we would gain a billion or more new friends. By the way, outside of a Christian Palestinian that assassinated RFK, what Palestinian violence has been directed against the U.S.?

Just for starters, what ever happened to the American Leon Klinghoffer on the Achille Lauro?

Just for starters, what ever happened to the American Leon Klinghoffer on the Achille Lauro?

The IDF has killed dozens of Americans, including kids, not counting the 34 or so Liberty crewmen al in one shot.

"The United States expresses its deepest condolences to the family of a U.S. citizen minor who was killed by the Israeli Defense Forces during clashes in Silwad on October 24. "

- See more at: Israeli army kills 14-year old Palestinian with U.S. citizenship

The IDF has killed dozens of Americans, including kids, not counting the 34 or so Liberty crewmen al in one shot.

"The United States expresses its deepest condolences to the family of a U.S. citizen minor who was killed by the Israeli Defense Forces during clashes in Silwad on October 24. "

- See more at: Israeli army kills 14-year old Palestinian with U.S. citizenship

Hey, don't get all upset & dodge the issue at hand. You asked for examples of Palestinian hostilities toward Americans & I gave you just one. Want more? Please advise.

I never could find out who he was.

Aw, bless you for caring. Live & learn.

8 Heartbreaking Pictures of Slain Teen Ezra Schwartz

I was talking about Klinghoffer. You need to keep up.

Let me help you. No thanks necessary.

Leon Klinghoffer - Wikipedia

Hello! Can PF come out & play?

I know all that. His bios from all over the place reads like the same press release.

Was he involved in Israel? Was he a dual citizen? Did he donate to the IDF or settlements?

I don't know. :dunno:

I know all that. His bios from all over the place reads like the same press release.

Was he involved in Israel? Was he a dual citizen? Did he donate to the IDF or settlements?

I don't know. :dunno:

Never been to Israel & have no desire whatsoever to do so considering all the Palestinian terrorists has has to deal with daily.

So you feel that way

Yet you think Israeli Jews are sane for raising children there? And you support it?

Knowing as you do they stole the land from the "terrorists"?

What kind of friend of Israel wouldn't step in their borders?

So you feel that way

Yet you think Israeli Jews are sane for raising children there? And you support it?

Get serious. I am an American. Why would I want to live in Israel with Palestinians out to kill me?

So you feel that way

Get serious. I am an American. Why would I want to live in Israel with Palestinians out to kill me?

You're an American, why would you support Israel at all?

Presumably you feel there is some sort of theological imperative or are poorly informed

So you feel that way

Presumably you feel there is some sort of theological imperative or are poorly informed

I support Israel's legal right to exist but despise the Zionists for their treatment of Palestinians with peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to provoke them by keeping them captives in Israel. Face it, no surrounding Arab country ever treated their Palestinians like those Zionists in Israel do.

So you feel that way

I support Israel's legal right to exist but despise the Zionists for their treatment of Palestinians with peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to provoke them by keeping them captives in Israel. Face it, no surrounding Arab country ever treated their Palestinians like those Zionists in Israel do.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if those Zionists in Israel treated the Palestinians with the surrounding Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to --- and so well deserve?

Wouldn't it be wonderful if those Zionists in Israel started treating the Palestinians with the surrounding Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to --- and so well deserve?

Unless & until Palestinian leadership accepts Israel's legal right to exist, Israel wins & Palestinians lose.

Forum List

Back