Israel's illegal nuke test, and radioactive sheep?

Why the heck are Palestinians not owed land compensations from Israel, but half of Eurasia, and even chunks of N. Africa somehow owes Jews land compensations.

I guess the f*cking truth is oh so mental.
They fled and never came back until they were pushed back by the Arab masters.
You, on the other hand, should become a Arab because you’re a real loser.

Just like Jews fled from Communist Poland?

So, then why don't Jewish Israelis owe Palestinians land compensations, but somehow Polish people owe Jews land compensations?

You simply don't have any intellectual honesty, you want yours at all costs.

This is EXACTLY why your people are, and always will be despised, you're simply terrible, and no one should put up with you.
Most Jews didn’t flee, Shit4Brains.
And we want our assets from you Polish scum.

So, when are you Jewish Israelis giving Palestine money compensations, for the land you stole from them?
Heck, you even stole their nation, you oppress, and kill them.

Why don't you talk about that one?

Yes they did, and I don't think your filthy scum should be given a dime.

It's Polish land, not Jewish land, you were renting from the Polish state, and did you pay your taxes, yeah I didn't think so.
You stole our factories, houses, possessions and bank accounts.
You kicked down our doors, beat the shit out of us while screaming, “Dirty Jew.” and raided the houses even when the Germans didn’t.
You are scum.
Nomads who flee leave nothing behind.
The Polish theives stole millions upon millions and we want it back.

Communism does steal factories, houses, possessions, and bank accounts, you stupid sub-Human Jew.

But, ultimately the land was Polish indisputable fact.

Unlike the bandit nomad Jews who came in, and stole Palestinian lands, and don't think Palestinians are owed shit.

You Jews are the pits, you think half of Eurasia, and a small chunk of N. Africa owes you cash, but then you don't owe Palestinians, a thing.

You are the worst, of the worst.

With your deplorable attitudes, you must accept people will despise you, because you do exist.

Iran supports terrorism,

Yes. All around the world.

well Israel actually is a terrorist.

Liar.

Israel shooting into crowds is very terrorist like

Not when they're shooting Hamas terrorists.

Israel shoots into crowds as a terrorist, how about Iran?

Israel cuts out the middle man, and is the terrorist, unlike Iran who supports them indirectly.

Are you going to mourn when the mullahs are hung from lampposts?

Why does Israel with Nukes is running to the U.S.A with even more Nukes?
Because wait, get this Iran might, or might not be working on Nukes.

Holy sh*t the barbaric sh*thead hypocrites have spoken.

Not that I love Iran either, but the stunning hypocrisy is at display none the less.

Iran is working on nukes.
We should stop them.
Bomb them if we have to.

Not that I love Iran either

Baloney. Your lips are planted on the ass of anyone who opposes Israel.

When is the rogue state of Israel going to get stopped from having Nukes, for shooting into crowds, for attacking schools, hospitals, and power-plants, for stealing more, and more Palestinian land in their Settlements, or how about their Blockade of Palestine supplies, making them a lot more poor, and hungry.

There is no Palestinian land for anyone to steal. Never has been. Sorry.

Israel cuts out the middle man, and is the terrorist, unlike Iran who supports them indirectly.

Not that I love Iran either, but the stunning hypocrisy is at display none the less.

We should stop them.
Bomb them if we have to.

When is the rogue state of Israel going to get stopped from having Nukes, for shooting into crowds, for attacking schools, hospitals, and power-plants, for stealing more, and more Palestinian land in their Settlements, or how about their Blockade of Palestine supplies, making them a lot more poor, and hungry.
Awards for stopping even more terrorists from invading Europe, Polish liar.

Actually, Israel has caused for Palestinians to come to Europe as refugees.

We should stop them.
Bomb them if we have to.

More land was Arab owned than Jewish owned, and more Arabs lived in the land than Jews.

Why don't you just admit it, you're a manipulative liar, all Zionists are on purpose usually, but sometimes because they're actually that stupid to not know better.

They fled and never came back until they were pushed back by the Arab masters.
You, on the other hand, should become a Arab because you’re a real loser.

Just like Jews fled from Communist Poland?

So, then why don't Jewish Israelis owe Palestinians land compensations, but somehow Polish people owe Jews land compensations?

You simply don't have any intellectual honesty, you want yours at all costs.

This is EXACTLY why your people are, and always will be despised, you're simply terrible, and no one should put up with you.
Most Jews didn’t flee, Shit4Brains.
And we want our assets from you Polish scum.

So, when are you Jewish Israelis giving Palestine money compensations, for the land you stole from them?
Heck, you even stole their nation, you oppress, and kill them.

Why don't you talk about that one?

Yes they did, and I don't think your filthy scum should be given a dime.

It's Polish land, not Jewish land, you were renting from the Polish state, and did you pay your taxes, yeah I didn't think so.
You stole our factories, houses, possessions and bank accounts.
You kicked down our doors, beat the shit out of us while screaming, “Dirty Jew.” and raided the houses even when the Germans didn’t.
You are scum.
Nomads who flee leave nothing behind.
The Polish theives stole millions upon millions and we want it back.

Communism does steal factories, houses, possessions, and bank accounts, you stupid sub-Human Jew.

But, ultimately the land was Polish indisputable fact.

Unlike the bandit nomad Jews who came in, and stole Palestinian lands, and don't think Palestinians are owed shit.

You Jews are the pits, you think half of Eurasia, and a small chunk of N. Africa owes you cash, but then you don't owe Palestinians, a thing.

You are the worst, of the worst.

With your deplorable attitudes, you must accept people will despise you, because you do exist.
WTF are you talking about S4Bs?
I am now going to do what you fear the most...Ignore you.

We should stop them.
Bomb them if we have to.

More land was Arab owned than Jewish owned, and more Arabs lived in the land than Jews.

Why don't you just admit it, you're a manipulative liar, all Zionists are on purpose usually, but sometimes because they're actually that stupid to not know better.

More land was Arab owned than Jewish owned,

Most was Turk owned. Turkey lost the land.
It was decided a Jewish homeland would be created.
There was never a Palestinian country. No Palestinian land.

But they should definitely keep attacking Israel.
At this rate, in a few years, the "Palestinian State" will be the size of Monaco.

We should stop them.
Bomb them if we have to.

At this rate, in a few years, the "Palestinian State" will be the size of Monaco.

Palestine is a continuation of this state.

Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem - Wikipedia

As I said the Zionist is by nature a massive hypocrite, massive liar, and a massive manipulator.

They twist, and twist, until history becomes twistory.

They are trash, I don't have respect for anyone who supports Israel.

We should stop them.
Bomb them if we have to.

As I said the Zionist is by nature a massive hypocrite, massive liar, and a massive manipulator.

The Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem (Ottoman Turkish: Kudüs-i Şerif Mutasarrıflığı‎; also known as the Sanjak of Jerusalem, was an Ottoman district with special administrative status established in 1872.

The Ottoman Empire lost that territory. Now a portion of it is Israel. Don't cry.

The Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem (Ottoman Turkish: Kudüs-i Şerif Mutasarrıflığı‎; also known as the Sanjak of Jerusalem, was an Ottoman district with special administrative status established in 1872.

The Ottoman Empire lost that territory. Now a portion of it is Israel. Don't cry.

The 1945 UN estimate shows that Arab ownership of arable land was on average 68% of a district, ranging from 15% ownership in the Beer-Sheba district to 99% ownership in the Ramallah district. These data cannot be fully understood without comparing them to those of neighbouring countries: in Iraq, for instance, still in 1951 only 0.3 per cent of registered land (or 50 per cent of the total amount) was categorised as ‘private property’.[124]

Land ownership by district
The following table shows the 1945 land ownership of mandatory Palestine by district:

Land ownership of Palestine in 1945 by district
District Sub-district Arab-owned Jewish-owned Public / other
Haifa Haifa 42% 35% 23%
Galilee Acre 87% 3% 10%
Beisan 44% 34% 22%
Nazareth 52% 28% 20%
Safad 68% 18% 14%
Tiberias 51% 38% 11%
Lydda Jaffa 47% 39% 14%
Ramle 77% 14% 9%
Samaria Jenin 84% <1% 16%
Nablus 87% <1% 13%
Tulkarm 78% 17% 5%
Jerusalem Hebron 96% <1% 4%
Jerusalem 84% 2% 14%
Ramallah 99% <1% 1%
Gaza Beersheba 15% <1% 85%
Gaza 75% 4% 21%
Data from the Land Ownership of Palestine[125]

Mandatory Palestine - Wikipedia

The 1945 UN estimate shows that Arab ownership of arable land was on average 68% of a district, ranging from 15% ownership in the Beer-Sheba district to 99% ownership in the Ramallah district. These data cannot be fully understood without comparing them to those of neighbouring countries: in Iraq, for instance, still in 1951 only 0.3 per cent of registered land (or 50 per cent of the total amount) was categorised as ‘private property’.[124]

Land ownership by district
The following table shows the 1945 land ownership of mandatory Palestine by district:

Land ownership of Palestine in 1945 by district
District Sub-district Arab-owned Jewish-owned Public / other
Haifa Haifa 42% 35% 23%
Galilee Acre 87% 3% 10%
Beisan 44% 34% 22%
Nazareth 52% 28% 20%
Safad 68% 18% 14%
Tiberias 51% 38% 11%
Lydda Jaffa 47% 39% 14%
Ramle 77% 14% 9%
Samaria Jenin 84% <1% 16%
Nablus 87% <1% 13%
Tulkarm 78% 17% 5%
Jerusalem Hebron 96% <1% 4%
Jerusalem 84% 2% 14%
Ramallah 99% <1% 1%
Gaza Beersheba 15% <1% 85%
Gaza 75% 4% 21%
Data from the Land Ownership of Palestine[125]

Mandatory Palestine - Wikipedia

Today, how much is owned by Jews?

Israel did not sign the NPT, so it's development and testing of nuclear weapons is not illegal.

Sneaky Israel not signing the NPT should be an act made illegal in it's self.

That is not the way treaties, or logic works.

Signing the stupid treaty, to get aid for "peaceful" nuclear energy, and then developing nuclear weapons, like India did, is "sneaky" and illegal.

Israel is surrounded by enemies, and developed powerful weapons to protect itself.

IF that seems odd to you, I suggest some self examination.

The NPT is getting Nukes the right way, unlike sneaky Israel doing Nukes the wrong way.

So, why don't Iranians get to have nukes?

It's not Iran which has been massacring, and stealing a land that is not theirs for nearly 70 years, like Israel.

So, why don't Iranians get to have nukes?

Because the mullahs suck.

It's not Iran which has been massacring

Iran is the largest state sponsor of terrorism.

Howard Zinn a Jew said war is terrorism magnified a hundred times.

Howard Zinn is a fucking marxist and a fucking asshole.

Humanity should cry over Auschwitz

Then why shouldn't Humanity cry about the plight of the Palestinians?

Because all they have to do is give up their war against their neighbor, which they keep losing, to have peace.

What has Israel done for peace, exactly?

The blockade?
The buffer zone with armed guards who shoot at Palestinians approaching the buffer zone, nevermind that the Buffer zone eats up Palestinian lands.
or
by Shooting into crowds, or how about in Israel attacking schools, hospitals, and power-plants?

The buffer zone with armed guards who shoot at Palestinians approaching the buffer zone,

It's true, you minimize terrorist murders by keeping the terrorists out of Israel.

nevermind that the Buffer zone eats up Palestinian lands.

Never mind that there are no Palestinian lands.

Of course there's Palestinian lands, including ones which Israel stole.

Palestinians have a right to fight back against Israeli brutality, plain, and simple.

Actually, not under traditional Western views on war, not the way they have gone about it.

RE: Israel's illegal nuke test, and radioactive sheep?
O F F T O P I C
※→ SobieskiSavedEurope, et al,

This is so inaccurate.

With Israel Sterilizing Ethiopian Jews,
(COMMENT)

This is an intentional and misleading opening attempting to capture the eye of certain readers predisposed to believe such nonsense.
The "Depo" shot (AKA Depo-Provera).png

This is a form of "birth control." Many women around the world use this system instead of the pill form (Contraceptives). It has been around for a long time. However, there are still some Neanderthal and Fanatical anti-right for women the opportunity to choose to deter pregnancy. This is NOT a "Sterilization Program."

Israeli deportation gestapo, shooting into crowds of Brown Palestinians, blockading Gaza of supplies, the Nakba deportations of Brown Palestinians, or how about the Buffer zone where armed Israeli Gestapo units shoot at Palestinians approaching the Buffer zone?
(COMMENT)

This is the follow-on dribble.

Most Respectfully,
R

Israel did not sign the NPT, so it's development and testing of nuclear weapons is not illegal.

Sneaky Israel not signing the NPT should be an act made illegal in it's self.

That is not the way treaties, or logic works.

Signing the stupid treaty, to get aid for "peaceful" nuclear energy, and then developing nuclear weapons, like India did, is "sneaky" and illegal.

Israel is surrounded by enemies, and developed powerful weapons to protect itself.

IF that seems odd to you, I suggest some self examination.

Hes’s Polish; Had a Reading Comphrension Problem

Those Arabs owned more land than Jews, and those Arabs made up a majority of the land prior to the monstrosity of Israel looting, and shooting the lands to ethnic cleanse them of their homes.

But, I wouldn't expect a Zionist to know anything, they are for the most part feral barbarians.
I believe I covered this now redundant question in the other thread.
You, of course, had no reasonable response, so you reposted the same bullshit here.

You think the land belongs to the state in the case of Israel, except in the case of Poland you think the state owes Jews money.

You're a bunch of shysters, no wonder why the World has hated J00.
I stated the difference less than an hour ago, Shit4Brains.
Dementia along with psychosis?

The difference is about getting yours by all means necessary, no matter how much you piss off the World.

You don't have a point, that's the point.

You think Poland's Communism taking EVERYBODY'S land somehow means Jews are owed money, but that Jews taking Palestinian land to abuse them, somehow means you don't owe Palestinians shit.

Talk about a foul people.
I wonder if the mods here are concerned about your mental health.
Everyone else is.

I’m not. I couldn’t give a S..T

Forum List

Back