Israel's "Genocide" Of Palestinians

It is the European Squatters who are committing Genocide against the Indigenous Palestinians!!!

Right on! In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just over 6 million of them left. It's a GENOCIDE I tell ya, a GENOCIDE!

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org
And 6 million Jews kiled in WWII and how many left?
Genocide I tell ya!

Redefining the meaning of genocide, are you?

http://www.preventgenocide.org/genocide/officialtext-printerfriendly.htm

Excerpt from the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide (For full text click here)
"Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group

--------------------

Armenia, Rwanda, Sudan, all suffered genocides.
It does not mean that the whole Armenian or Rwanda, or Sudanese population was killed and made to disappear.

Your definition is Revolting.

It is the European Squatters who are committing Genocide against the Indigenous Palestinians!!!

Right on! In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just over 6 million of them left. It's a GENOCIDE I tell ya, a GENOCIDE!

Genocide I tell ya!

The Jews haven't grown in population to the same extent that the Palestinian population has exploded. Not by a long-shot!!

Genocide I tell ya!

The Jews haven't grown in population to the same extent that the Palestinian population has exploded. Not by a long-shot!!
So there was no genocide of the Jews. You are making progress.

Genocide I tell ya!

So there was no genocide of the Jews. You are making progress.

Screw you.

Genocide I tell ya!

Excerpt from the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide (For full text click here)
"Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

--------------------

It does not mean that the whole Armenian or Rwanda, or Sudanese population was killed and made to disappear.

This was Monte's definition of genocide he previously presented to us. And I ask you all, have the Palestinians not committed points a thru d on the Israeli's?

Genocide I tell ya!

Had you lived in Europe during WWll the Nazis would have killed you too. Oh how they hated the mentally ill regardless of race, religion or nationality.

Genocide I tell ya!

--------------------

Israel does A, B, and C regularly.

Genocide I tell ya!

--------------------

Islamic terrorism carries consequences.

Genocide I tell ya!

--------------------

Oooooo, you played the terrorist card. :clap::clap::clap:

Genocide I tell ya!

--------------------

So tell us Mr. Muslim, in which country do you live?

Genocide I tell ya!

--------------------

Your usual inability to address the fact of islamic terrorism.

Genocide I tell ya!

--------------------

Your usual inability to address the fact of islamic terrorism.

Yes but what about these Zionists?

FAKE NEWS ALERT!

Many of the above "suicide" hijackers turned up alive. The BBC even admitted to these guys...

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

Eh, Louie, of course. So what is your point?
Come on now, there is no way you are that dumb. There are multiple conclusions to be drawn. The most obvious one would probably be that you were caught again posting known propaganda used to start a war on the Muslim world. And not much less obvious is THE FACT THAT SUICIDE HIJACKERS CANNOT BE ALIVE!

This constant level of dumb we see from Israel's supporters, while amusing, is totally unnecessary.

FAKE NEWS ALERT!

Many of the above "suicide" hijackers turned up alive. The BBC even admitted to these guys...

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

Eh, Louie, of course. So what is your point?
Come on now, there is no way you are that dumb. There are multiple conclusions to be drawn. The most obvious one would probably be that you were caught again posting known propaganda used to start a war on the Muslim world. And not much less obvious is THE FACT THAT SUICIDE HIJACKERS CANNOT BE ALIVE!

This constant level of dumb we see from Israel's supporters, while amusing, is totally unnecessary.

Oh now I get it. You see folks, because some of them didn't blow themselves up, they can't be guilty. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Hey Louie, did you hear the one about "Israel is stealing Palestinian land"? The nerve of Israel stealing their own land.

Forum List

Back