Israel's Future Looks Great

I had no idea Israel's economy is so strong with so much international money pouring in to keep it booming. Everybody loves a winner. Except for the losers.

More Kabooms for the IslamoNazis though. "Zero dark thirty" LOL
Losers are whiners too.

Israeli High-Tech Companies Earn Massive Profits in 2012

By: Malkah Fleisher
Published: January 9th, 2013

Israeli high-tech companies earned massive profits in 2012, being purchased for a total of $5.5 billion.

According to a report by PricewaterhouseCoopers Israel, approximately 50 buyouts of Israeli start-ups averaged $111million per sale.

Last edited:
Israel is a winner. No wonder Israel is so hated by the loser Palestinians.

Sure is sad the Palestinians don't want to join in on all the benefits of Israel's prosperity by making peace with Israel. Like I said, there are winners & there are losers.

Hard to believe Israel is doing so well. Especially when we consider what the Israeli's have for neighbors to deal with.

Yes, they are a living miracle. Israel is a miracle.

But then, Palestinians will be Palestinians.

Sure is sad the Palestinians don't want to join in on all the benefits of Israel's prosperity by making peace with Israel. Like I said, there are winners & there are losers.

Hard to believe Israel is doing so well. Especially when we consider what the Israeli's have for neighbors to deal with.

Yes, they are a living miracle. Israel is a miracle.

Did you hear the one about "Israel is stealing or occupying 'Palestinian' land" even though Israel existed from antiquity & there were no Muslims at all until the 7th century AD & still no Muslim Palestinians? Very cleaver those Zionists.

But then, Palestinians will be Palestinians.

Quote MJB - But then, Palestinians will be Palestians...

yes, since about 1960 or so.... yes..

Forum List

Back