Israel's Future Looks Great

This is incredible. Israel has even more foreign investers than Israeli investers in their country. I sure do wish the same for the USA.

More Kabooms for the IslamoNazis though. "Zero dark thirty" LOL

I had no idea Israel's economy is so strong with so much international money pouring in to keep it booming. Everybody loves a winner. Except for the losers.

More Kabooms for the IslamoNazis though. "Zero dark thirty" LOL

Lots of booms in Israel's future.

The truth hurts for Nazis like you, eh?

Admit it, you cry yourself to sleep when you see Israel thriving, eh? :D

Inexplicable response to the post.

Does anyone doubt that the sound mentioned will be heard in Israel?

Also, is there no other description of someone with whom you disagree than 'Nazi'?

Hard to believe Israel is doing so well. Especially when we consider what the Israeli's have for neighbors to deal with.

Hard to believe Israel is doing so well. Especially when we consider what the Israeli's have for neighbors to deal with.

Why?

The US pays for their military..so they got alot of money left over to pump into it's economy.

And the neat thing is they can be bastards to their neighbors and not worry about it.

Foreign investment in Israel doubled last year to hit an all time high & continues to boom.

Foreign direct investment in Israel doubles - Globes

You might find this interesting, as well:

1. "With a total fertility rate of three children per woman, Israel's total population will rise to 24 million by the end of the present century. Iran's fertility is around 1.7 and falling, while the fertility for ethnic Turks is only 1.5 (the Kurdish minority has a fertility rate of around 4.5).

Not that the size of land armies matters much in an era of high-tech warfare, but if present trends continue, Israel will be able to field the largest land army in the Middle East. That startling data point, though, should alert analysts to a more relevant problem: among the military powers in the Middle East, Israel will be the only one with a viable population structure by the middle of this century."
Asia Times Online :: Middle East News, Iraq, Iran current affairs

2. . Israelis love children and have lots of them because they are happy, optimistic and prosperous. Most of Israel's population increase comes from so-called "secular" Israelis, who have 2.6 children on average, more than any other people in the industrial world. The ultra-Orthodox have seven or eight, bringing total fertility to three children....Europeans, Turks and Iranians, by contrast, have very few children because they are grumpy, alienated and pessimistic.
At this rate, Israel will have a larger population than Poland by 2085.

... this makes Israel's present position dangerous, for its enemies understand that they have a very brief window in which to encircle the Jewish superpower. The collapse of Egypt and possibly that of Syria shortens this window. Nothing short of American support for a unilateral declaration of a Palestinian state on the 1949 armistice lines followed by economic sanctions against Israel, though, is likely to make a difference, and this seems unlikely.
“How Civilizations Die,” by David P. Goldman

Foreign investment in Israel doubled last year to hit an all time high & continues to boom.

Foreign direct investment in Israel doubles - Globes

It certainly does! The number of inventors, innovators moving from Silicon Valley to Israel in past 5 years is unprecedented. Largest number of Californians moving to Israel has happened in past 5 years also. Add to that the greatest minds in Venezuala who have all moved to Israel and you see a mass move of brilliance all headed to Israel.

Why is that? Because Israel is the future, folks. You have not even begun to comprehend the wealth that is about to pour into Israel! I am very excited for her! It couldn't happen to a nicer people if you ask me!

-Jeremiah

This is incredible. Israel has even more foreign investers than Israeli investers in their country. I sure do wish the same for the USA.

It is true. Israel is the hottest investment in the world right now. You cannot lose investing your money into Israeli technology, industry, etc. It is a win -win. It is only going to get better as Obama continues to drive away all wealth producing companies with his tax the rich out of the USA plan.

If you think about it, it only makes sense.

-Jeremiah

Good point. When American investments in the USA are penalized, where better for us to invest than in Israel?

It is true. Israel is the hottest investment in the world right now. You cannot lose investing your money into Israeli technology, industry, etc. It is a win -win. It is only going to get better as Obama continues to drive away all wealth producing companies with his tax the rich out of the USA plan.

-Jeremiah

Good point. When American investments in the USA are penalized, where better for us to invest than in Israel?

-Jeremiah

.....and will invest. The government is sound, the leaders are strong, it is good ground to sow seed for those looking to give to or bless Israel. I am not kidding when I tell you that recently my family made several large donations to Israel during their time of need and do you know that today one of our family members who owns a Pella Windows gave us about $8500.00 worth of windows & doors? For free? I knew immediately that this is just one small example of the LORD blessing my life for blessing the lives of his brethren in Israel. It is something you know but I guess to the doubters, MJB, it will be impossible to convince them. That promise to bless those who bless Israel lives on today. I am not at all shy to say it either. I give all glory to G-d of Israel for blessing me with those windows. God knows my heart when I say anything I do for Israel I have never done for a reward but He fulfills His Word as he says and I can tell you that you cannot outgive God when it comes to giving to Israel!

- Jeremiah

I love Israel for its endless contributions to make the world a better place to live. Quite an achievement. Especially when we consider what Israel has for neighbors to deal with.

-Jeremiah

.....and will invest. The government is sound, the leaders are strong, it is good ground to sow seed for those looking to give to or bless Israel. I am not kidding when I tell you that recently my family made several large donations to Israel during their time of need and do you know that today one of our family members who owns a Pella Windows gave us about $8500.00 worth of windows & doors? For free? I knew immediately that this is just one small example of the LORD blessing my life for blessing the lives of his brethren in Israel. It is something you know but I guess to the doubters, MJB, it will be impossible to convince them. That promise to bless those who bless Israel lives on today. I am not at all shy to say it either. I give all glory to G-d of Israel for blessing me with those windows. God knows my heart when I say anything I do for Israel I have never done for a reward but He fulfills His Word as he says and I can tell you that you cannot outgive God when it comes to giving to Israel!

- Jeremiah

Forum List

Back