Israel’s efforts to erase Palestinian history reflect ‘incremental genocide...

What is this silly genocide of the Pal'istanians™ you are whining about?
A Jew calling genocide silly is odd at bwst.

The question about genocide– yes, it’s an incremental genocide. And I think that’s a word that gives a lot of people pause and it certainly should. We don’t see the absolutely mass slaughters, although in Gaza I think we’ve seen something very much like it that we usually associate with genocide. But– the attempts to erase a people, to just erase them, to erase their history, I think follow a logic that can only be called genocidal. I mean, every time someone says– and people say it all the time, I get it on twitter all the time– “There’s no such thing as a Palestinian,” or “There was nobody there when the Zionists arrived” [or "Pal'istanians™" in your case]– these are genocidal statements, these are attempts to erase a culture, erase a history, decimate a people and I think they should be recognized as that.

palestine-genocide350.jpg

LOL, a people that has never existed before is in danger of having their history erased oh spare me!

Palestinians are a myth says Hamas member "they are just Saudis and Egyptians"

A Myth Called "The Palestinian People"

LOL, a people that has never existed before is in danger of having their history erased oh spare me!

Palestinians are a myth says Hamas member "they are just Saudis and Egyptians"

A Myth Called "The Palestinian People"

They admit it themselves.

All those statements are true which makes me wonder--why then do they start up with Israel? Stupidity?

Why do you think there was resistance on the part of the IRA in Ireland, the ANC in South Africa, the FLN in Algeria or Zanu and Zapu in Rhodesia or the partisans in Nazi occupied Europe. Were these people stupid?

Why do you think there is resistance on the part of Israel?

The fascist / apartheid policies of Islamic dystopias are far worse than those in Rhodesia.

Islam's political aspirations are defined by the term fascist. Because islamist states will not grant political equality to non-Moslems, because Islamist states practice gender and social apartheid, Islamic states are inherently unattractive to anyone but an Islamist. The political inequality of non-Moslems is defined by the analog to dhimmitude which is an inherently fascist ideology, where one class of people is defined as having greater rights than the oppressed class.

I could argue that statements such as "There is no such thing as a Palestinian" and "There was no one here before the [return of the Jewish people]" are acknowledgements of Palestinian history rather than refutations or erasure of it.

By all means, let's acknowledge the history of the Palestinian people. Let's just acknowledge their true history, and not the one they made up to erase Jewish history.
I'm not alright with that. They are Arabs. Not Palestinians. How do they get to call themselves Palestinians? What? Did they have amnesia for the past 1000 years and just wake up in the 1960's one day and say, Oh! I am a Palestinian? No. It's propaganda and we need to call them by their right names. ARABS. Not Palestinians. It's their way of trying to lay claim to a land they have no legitimate right to. Israel belongs to the Jews. God told Moses to drive the foreigners out and not permit them to stay when they entered the promised land. This is the result of not listening. They are like thorns in your sides. There is only one solution. Drive them out of your land and keep them out.

I could argue that statements such as "There is no such thing as a Palestinian" and "There was no one here before the [return of the Jewish people]" are acknowledgements of Palestinian history rather than refutations or erasure of it.

By all means, let's acknowledge the history of the Palestinian people. Let's just acknowledge their true history, and not the one they made up to erase Jewish history.
I'm not alright with that. They are Arabs. Not Palestinians. How do they get to call themselves Palestinians? What? Did they have amnesia for the past 1000 years and just wake up in the 1960's one day and say, Oh! I am a Palestinian? No. It's propaganda and we need to call them by their right names. ARABS. Not Palestinians. It's their way of trying to lay claim to a land they have no legitimate right to. Israel belongs to the Jews. God told Moses to drive the foreigners out and not permit them to stay when they entered the promised land. This is the result of not listening. They are like thorns in your sides. There is only one solution. Drive them out of your land and keep them out.

Let's acknowledge history, the Muslims and Christians of Palestine are the Arab people of Palestine. Just as there are Muslim and Christian Arab people of Lebanon, Arab people of Iraq, Arab people of Jordan etc., etc. They are called Arabs, because they speak Arabic, the language of the Arabians. The indigenous people of Morocco are also Arabs, but they are Moroccans first. A Colombian is an Hispanic, because he/she speaks Spanish, but is a Colombian first. The same holds for a Panamanian.

Palestine belongs to the native inhabitants, not people from other continents who have little to no ancestry from Palestine and whose only claim is that a distant ancestor converted to Judaism. The land will eventually return to the native inhabitants whose ancestors were the Jews, Samaritans, Canaanites and other people that lived in the area thousands of years ago. That they converted to Christianity and then many to Islam over the centuries does not change who their ancestors were. The native inhabitants of Palestine.

Let's acknowledge history, the Muslims and Christians of Palestine are the Arab people of Palestine. Just as there are Muslim and Christian Arab people of Lebanon, Arab people of Iraq, Arab people of Jordan etc., etc. They are called Arabs, because they speak Arabic, the language of the Arabians. The indigenous people of Morocco are also Arabs, but they are Moroccans first. A Colombian is an Hispanic, because he/she speaks Spanish, but is a Colombian first. The same holds for a Panamanian.

Palestine belongs to the native inhabitants, not people from other continents who have little to no ancestry from Palestine and whose only claim is that a distant ancestor converted to Judaism. The land will eventually return to the native inhabitants whose ancestors were the Jews, Samaritans, Canaanites and other people that lived in the area thousands of years ago. That they converted to Christianity and then many to Islam over the centuries does not change who their ancestors were. The native inhabitants of Palestine.
Let's first acknowledge the above is the same drivel you cut and paste across multiple threads.

Let's first acknowledge that the European Christian Crusaders are hardly the indigenous people of your invented "country of Pal'istan"

That is the Islamic way. Not the Jewish way. Who ever heard of a Jewish suicide bomber? Who ever heard of a Jewish mother strapping a bomb on her child and telling him or her to go to a crowded mall and blow themselves up for Allah? Who ever heard of any Jewish people destroying a holy site even when said structure was originally built by them and is sitting on their own land? (Al Asqa Mosque was originally a Synagogue before it was taken and turned into a Cathedral by the Romans and then much later taken and turned into a mosque) The Jews have every right to dismantle that monstrosity of an eye sore and yet they don't do it which proves your poster is nothing but evil propaganda.

“We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us.” - Golda Meir

Why did she say that? Because these Arab Muslims put their children in the line of fire and the Israelis never wanted to harm any children. The truth is the Arab Muslims hate the Jews more than they love their own children. Where is their heart for their own children? The Arabs forced the Israelis to do that which they NEVER WANTED TO DO because the Israelis had to defend their own civilians! Why don't the Arabs go back to their own lands - Saudi Arabia and Egypt? Why don't they leave the Jews alone and stop all these lies and propaganda?

Because they still think that someone will believe their lies. The entire premise upon which Arabs are seeking to claim Israeli land is based upon a lie.

Let's first acknowledge the above is the same drivel you cut and paste across multiple threads.

Let's first acknowledge that the European Christian Crusaders are hardly the indigenous people of your invented "country of Pal'istan"
Could we possibly call it Roman Catholic holy wars? Or Roman Catholic Crusades? Young readers may not know which group was conducting these invasions and wars (also the inquisitions which took approx. 58 million lives). It certainly wasn't the Protestant churches. The significance is that the Vatican is still inserting itself into Israeli politics and claiming rights to Israeli land / Jerusalem which should not be. I would certainly advocate the removal of all Roman Cathedrals / churches and Mosques in Israel because Israel is a Jewish State and should be acknowledged as such.

That is the Islamic way. Not the Jewish way. Who ever heard of a Jewish suicide bomber? Who ever heard of a Jewish mother strapping a bomb on her child and telling him or her to go to a crowded mall and blow themselves up for Allah? Who ever heard of any Jewish people destroying a holy site even when said structure was originally built by them and is sitting on their own land? (Al Asqa Mosque was originally a Synagogue before it was taken and turned into a Cathedral by the Romans and then much later taken and turned into a mosque) The Jews have every right to dismantle that monstrosity of an eye sore and yet they don't do it which proves your poster is nothing but evil propaganda.

“We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us.” - Golda Meir

Why did she say that? Because these Arab Muslims put their children in the line of fire and the Israelis never wanted to harm any children. The truth is the Arab Muslims hate the Jews more than they love their own children. Where is their heart for their own children? The Arabs forced the Israelis to do that which they NEVER WANTED TO DO because the Israelis had to defend their own civilians! Why don't the Arabs go back to their own lands - Saudi Arabia and Egypt? Why don't they leave the Jews alone and stop all these lies and propaganda?

Because they still think that someone will believe their lies. The entire premise upon which Arabs are seeking to claim Israeli land is based upon a lie.

She said it for propaganda purposes, like every lie uttered by Zionists. Neither the Palestinian Muslims or Christians put their children in the line of fire, it is Jew libel against the gentiles. An Israeli minister has agreed that with assertions that referred to Palestinian children as "little snakes" and justified the mass punishment of Palestinians living under Israeli occupation.

You would do Goebbels proud the way you repeat the propaganda over and over again.

Israel’s new justice minister considers all Palestinians to be ‘the enemy’

WOW, so many Israeli BS talking points.

Good boy.

Jerry just repeats the debunked Zionist propaganda.

Could we possibly call it Roman Catholic holy wars? Or Roman Catholic Crusades? Young readers may not know which group was conducting these invasions and wars (also the inquisitions which took approx. 58 million lives). It certainly wasn't the Protestant churches. The significance is that the Vatican is still inserting itself into Israeli politics and claiming rights to Israeli land / Jerusalem which should not be. I would certainly advocate the removal of all Roman Cathedrals / churches and Mosques in Israel because Israel is a Jewish State and should be acknowledged as such.

There were no Protestant churches at the time of the Crusades. Younger readers should understand that you don't know what you are talking about.

I know. We all do. Let's bottom line this. Genocide is genocide. Whether incremental or otherwise, whether it takes 200 years or a split second from an atomic bomb... GENOCIDE IS GENOCIDE.

I know. We all do. Let's bottom line this. Genocide is genocide. Whether incremental or otherwise, whether it takes 200 years or a split second from an atomic bomb... GENOCIDE IS GENOCIDE.
... and pointless is pointless.

These silly genocide™ slogans (even spelled out in capital letters), are chuckle-worthy.

She said it for propaganda purposes, like every lie uttered by Zionists. Neither the Palestinian Muslims or Christians put their children in the line of fire, it is Jew libel against the gentiles. An Israeli minister has agreed that with assertions that referred to Palestinian children as "little snakes" and justified the mass punishment of Palestinians living under Israeli occupation.

You would do Goebbels proud the way you repeat the propaganda over and over again.

You really are separated from a reality based worldview. Contrary to your fraudulent claims, Arab-Moslem terrorists actually do put their children in the line of fire. Your Islamic terrorist heroes wage acts of war from civilian areas with every expectation of an Israeli response.

How sad that you feel a need to use the death of civilians to satiate some sick need to watch people die.

Forum List

Back