Israel’s efforts to erase Palestinian history reflect ‘incremental genocide...

Well, for the ant-Semites here who don't know much etymology or history...
And don't forget the word Palestine derives from Philistia, the name given by Greek writers to the land of the Philistines, who in the 12th century bce occupied a small pocket of land on the southern coast, between modern Tel Aviv–Yafo and Gaza.

Palestine

Oh my, we are back on topic.
The Philistines are an extinct sea faring European race, moron. Moreover, in all three holy books they are a cursed people defeated by the Jews. You do know that King David who defeated Philistine Goliath is also considered a prophet in your Koran as well, right?

It's astounding how ignorant you are.

And don't forget the word Palestine derives from Philistia, the name given by Greek writers to the land of the Philistines, who in the 12th century bce occupied a small pocket of land on the southern coast, between modern Tel Aviv–Yafo and Gaza.

Palestine

The Philistines are an extinct sea faring European race, moron. Moreover, in all three holy books they are a cursed people defeated by the Jews. You do know that King David who defeated Philistine Goliath is also considered a prophet in your Koran as well, right?

The irony of my ignorance being pointed out by one using the bible as an historical fact sheet is both funny and stupid as fuck.

There are academic/scholarly works that confirm the renaming of the Muslim and Christian towns that the Jews evicted the Palestinians from. This is actually a semi-official Israeli Affairs.

upload_2017-3-17_15-3-52.png

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/714003467?journalCode=fisa20

Palestine

The Bible says no such thing. Maybe the Old Testament said something of the sort, but it is obsolete to us Christians.

Hebrews 8:13

By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

Palestine

The irony of my ignorance being pointed out by one using the bible as an historical fact sheet is both funny and stupid as fuck.
It is a scientific fact that Philistines are an extinct people. There is a reason why the six pointed star is called The Star of David, or The Star of Zion. Jews have hundreds of thousands of archeological sites and artifacts that prove the land belongs to the Jews. Arabs have zero, zip, zilch, Nada , Kaput, shows the exitience of a distinct capital, currency, language, artifact, archeological structure, etc... it's a hoax.

Palestine

The Bible says no such thing. Maybe the Old Testament said something of the sort, but it is obsolete to us Christians.

By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

Ha ha ha. "Old Testament is obsolete to us Christians". Ya gotta love it. More insanity.

Maybe to you anti Semites. But David the Jewish King is considered a prophet to all three faiths. And in fact Jesus' blood line is supposedly tied to that Zionist King.

Palestine

Ha ha ha. "Old Testament is obsolete to us Christians". Ya gotta love it. More insanity.

Maybe to you anti Semites. But David the Jewish King is considered a prophet to all three faiths. And in fact Jesus' blood line is supposedly tied to that Zionist King.

No, it is what the Bible states, let me repeat Hebrews 8:13

"By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear."

Palestine

No, it is what the Bible states, let me repeat Hebrews 8:13

"By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear."

That quote means that Jesus supposedly fulfilled the OT Law. It doesn't mean that all of the history recited by the OT is false. Is Jesus not descended from David? And you don't believe that David defeated Goliath?

Also, monte, please read post #88 on the thread entitled "Your Favorite Things About Israel." I'd like to get your opinion of the light-skinned Arab that I met in Hebron.

Hebrews 8:13 means what it says. If we believed the old testament we would not be eating port and we would believe in an "eye for an eye" rather than "turn the other cheek". You people try to associate yourselves with us, but you are no closer to us than Muslims. Both of you are members of unpleasant sects.

Actually it's the people of all faiths that came after the Jews, that called themselves the "new and improved Jews".

Forum List

Back