Israel's Druze Conscientious Objectors

You would think that any modern state would understand it has no right to insist that people are coerced into fighting, maybe dying, maybe killing at the order of said state.

Imprisoning someone whose personal convictions or political ideology forbids him from doing so, would seem not just callous, but highly unjust.

I see a human rights violation by Israel here. Another one, that is.
Sweden..pfft such primitives rights?
Anyway, it is not even close to be anything related to the conflict and you can keep dreaming it is while in fact its not.
Israel Police welcomes first female Druze police commander JNS.org

You have zero idea about the Duruze religion so please don't make me embarrass you all once again.

Excuse me but she sure doesn't look Arab to me. She must stay indoors. :D Are you sure she isn't a model?
For Druze its very offending to be addressed as 'Arab', they have a very unique bloodline of intermarriage and I don't really know what you THINK you know about the M.E. and physical genetic features but lets remember Israel is not the typical Arab-women oppressors states and women can do everything they like to just as men does, now don't give me a stupid apologizing-type of reply because Arabs doesn't really know how to treat women equally, major part of the Druze female society is doing national service just like Jewish and Christians, Muslims, and other religions, a religious girl is not forced to do a civil duty but mostly volunteer for that and get a very nice resume for future opportunities and Druze are statistics are sky high on this one, also I can tell you that Duruze just like Judaism commands the practitioner to pray and serve the rule which they live in for the sake of peace, Druze are mostly traditional (like me, except that I'm Jewish) or very religious people, its rare to find a secular Druze, apparently you just did, and I guess she does look better than most 'Arab' females as you first thought if you consider her a model after all.
I bet if those Gaza women disrobed they would put your IDF females to shame.

Moving on to the second part of the comment where you said she is suppose to stay indoors, hmm..people like you should stay indoors..(WITH NO INTERNET!)
I didn't say she should stay indoors , I said it looks like she does, she does not look Arab at all. Apparently the druze need to join in Israel, she is one who liked it and the first woman to get an upper level position. From the article:

Professor Amir Khnifess, a scholar on the relationship between Druze and the state of Israel, said it's complicated to be Druze in Israel - particularly as a soldier. For many Druze, he said, serving in the Israeli military has little to do with loyalty to the Jewish state and more to do with seeking a better standard of living.

Israel woman also have to sign up for military right?

Many Druze say and DO sign out of the feel of belonging.

You see, what YOU have are "unbiased sources" but unlike you, I happen to know many Druze personally, and they say and believe otherwise.

So I'll stick to what I know, if you don't mind

Yes what a sad thing about the infant dying and well all of it. He should spend his life in jail if indeed done on purpose.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has condemned the attack, which he blamed on "Hamas, President [Mahmoud] Abbas' partner in the Palestinian government."

I guess we can blame all terrorist attacks against the Pals as PM Bibi's fault as well.

You would think that any modern state would understand it has no right to insist that people are coerced into fighting, maybe dying, maybe killing at the order of said state.

Imprisoning someone whose personal convictions or political ideology forbids him from doing so, would seem not just callous, but highly unjust.

I see a human rights violation by Israel here. Another one, that is.
Anyway, it is not even close to be anything related to the conflict and you can keep dreaming it is while in fact its not.

You have zero idea about the Duruze religion so please don't make me embarrass you all once again.

Excuse me but she sure doesn't look Arab to me. She must stay indoors. :D Are you sure she isn't a model?
For Druze its very offending to be addressed as 'Arab', they have a very unique bloodline of intermarriage and I don't really know what you THINK you know about the M.E. and physical genetic features but lets remember Israel is not the typical Arab-women oppressors states and women can do everything they like to just as men does, now don't give me a stupid apologizing-type of reply because Arabs doesn't really know how to treat women equally, major part of the Druze female society is doing national service just like Jewish and Christians, Muslims, and other religions, a religious girl is not forced to do a civil duty but mostly volunteer for that and get a very nice resume for future opportunities and Druze are statistics are sky high on this one, also I can tell you that Duruze just like Judaism commands the practitioner to pray and serve the rule which they live in for the sake of peace, Druze are mostly traditional (like me, except that I'm Jewish) or very religious people, its rare to find a secular Druze, apparently you just did, and I guess she does look better than most 'Arab' females as you first thought if you consider her a model after all.

Moving on to the second part of the comment where you said she is suppose to stay indoors, hmm..people like you should stay indoors..(WITH NO INTERNET!)
I didn't say she should stay indoors , I said it looks like she does, she does not look Arab at all. Apparently the druze need to join in Israel, she is one who liked it and the first woman to get an upper level position. From the article:

Professor Amir Khnifess, a scholar on the relationship between Druze and the state of Israel, said it's complicated to be Druze in Israel - particularly as a soldier. For many Druze, he said, serving in the Israeli military has little to do with loyalty to the Jewish state and more to do with seeking a better standard of living.

You see, what YOU have are "unbiased sources" but unlike you, I happen to know many Druze personally, and they say and believe otherwise.

The thing is not all, the few you know might be happy to serve, but not all want to.

The thing is not all, the few you know might be happy to serve, but not all want to.

Of course not all want to.

Whoever in their right minds, WANT to be a soldier? all will prefer to stay at home and do something with their lives. not only Druze.

But we do it because it's needed.

Yes what a sad thing about the infant dying and well all of it. He should spend his life in jail if indeed done on purpose.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has condemned the attack, which he blamed on "Hamas, President [Mahmoud] Abbas' partner in the Palestinian government."

I guess we can blame all terrorist attacks against the Pals as PM Bibi's fault as well.

Pfft. Because before Bibi everything was find and dandy?

Please.

Sine of the most horrific terror attacks happened during Rabin's shift.

Surely no-one says he was "Crazy right-winger"

Oh, great, I missed my favorite Mishuginer
facepalm.gif

Shanda fur di goyim lipshits

Of course it does to many after no matter what people will tell you the first reason they go to work is the need for living, like I said the majority of Druze considered traditional but the religious Druze considered fearlessly brave warriors since Duruze believe in reincarnation.
It could be the second truck terror attack in Jerusalem, my friend name Amal Ganem chased the truck jump over the drivers cabinet and shot him dead or if you want another war hero there Nabi Maria which you can read about in the net, or one of our times named Rasan Alian the Golani battalion commander had a RPG projectile scratching his head and the full story is on the net as well.

Keep looking up for as many multiple reasons to dismantle every possible explanation that makes Israel look less shining than it is, Ill be here to disprove it all day long.

And for the last time Druze are definitely not an Arabs, so don't bother.

You mean not Muslim, most are Arab mix, just like most of you Jews are mixed and everyone is mixed. Actually many of you are Yiddish, Hebrew was a rather dead language in 1900 wasn't it. Most Druze speak Arabic.

I don't need to take the shine of Israel away, Israel does it on their own.

New Topics

Forum List

Back