Israel’s Dark Age Of Terror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the Whiskey Hummmmm,I suppose I'm just munching on the MASH here Rouds,yet another Beauty...LOL...steve
Does Australia have a well known domestic brand like Johnny Walker or McCallen?

Besides what's a Muslim like you doing drinking alcohol, it's haram! Wait till I tell your Imam, you'll be banned from the mosque.
Australia has EVERY BRAND UNDER THE SUN,IN ALL BOOZE...YOU NAME IT WE MAKE OR HAVE IT .....We are renown for our Wines and Beers.......For you we do casks of wine 4 litres for around $20 bucks...and it is excellent quality whites and reds and rose.

Maybe I could send you some,you could tuck the cast under your robe at the Synoguoge

Johnny Walker Blue Lable,Glenfiddish,Dewars and Grouse Whiskey's are popular here.....we also like Tennesse type American Mash.st
I meant does Australia make its own whiskey, kangaroo brain. Besides Jews don't wear "robes" in synagogues, unlike the mosque you go to.
Good point,Brandy yes but no mentionable Whiskey.....No robes,thanks for the enlightenment,well I'll put it on tap for you but ensure you have a safety rail to prevent you from falling,whilst staggering out of the Synogouge....Pissed Rouds

Are you trying to say you're fat, therefore need to wear a robe?
I Never mention WEARING A ROBE!!(Try to concentrate) Fat...No WAY,mind you I suppose I should wear a robe,to cover up the Wife's Best Friend(Aussie slang,I'll explain it to you,if you can't work it out Rouds)st

Does Australia have a well known domestic brand like Johnny Walker or McCallen?

Besides what's a Muslim like you doing drinking alcohol, it's haram! Wait till I tell your Imam, you'll be banned from the mosque.
Australia has EVERY BRAND UNDER THE SUN,IN ALL BOOZE...YOU NAME IT WE MAKE OR HAVE IT .....We are renown for our Wines and Beers.......For you we do casks of wine 4 litres for around $20 bucks...and it is excellent quality whites and reds and rose.

Maybe I could send you some,you could tuck the cast under your robe at the Synoguoge

Johnny Walker Blue Lable,Glenfiddish,Dewars and Grouse Whiskey's are popular here.....we also like Tennesse type American Mash.st
I meant does Australia make its own whiskey, kangaroo brain. Besides Jews don't wear "robes" in synagogues, unlike the mosque you go to.
Good point,Brandy yes but no mentionable Whiskey.....No robes,thanks for the enlightenment,well I'll put it on tap for you but ensure you have a safety rail to prevent you from falling,whilst staggering out of the Synogouge....Pissed Rouds

I Never mention WEARING A ROBE!!(Try to concentrate) Fat...No WAY,mind you I suppose I should wear a robe,to cover up the Wife's Best Friend(Aussie slang,I'll explain it to you,if you can't work it out Rouds)st
A house without a wife is like a kitchen without a knife?

A house without a wife is like a kitchen without a knife?
Methinks you are off Tangent Rouds

Don't recognize this place. Haven't been here in awhile. Still Zone2 though. It's for topic discussion only.
Want to chat and actually not fight the MidEast wars? Try the Lounge or The CoffeeShop..

Closed.

Don't recognize this place. Haven't been here in awhile. Still Zone2 though. It's for topic discussion only.
Want to chat and actually not fight the MidEast wars? Try the Lounge or The CoffeeShop..

Closed.
Gee Flac,just being nice to the folks,yeah sometimes we digress into the opposite of Warfare,it happens but things quickly change..Watch This Space

Closed.
Gee Flac,just being nice to the folks,yeah sometimes we digress into the opposite of Warfare,it happens but things quickly change..Watch This Space

Thanks Steve -- I guess I never closed this thread.. :113:

I'm all for reaching out and personal understanding. But in Zone2, it sets an example that just violate the rules for keeping posts and convos on topic. Seriously, it's a great idea to humanize other members. Just meet up in the Lounge or Coffeeshop. Or start a thread in Zone4 for fun and games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back