Israel’s Dangerous Provocation

I challenged you. No more.

Civil it will be. Just don't be so quick to neg rep me next time.

I neg and pos when I want. I'm likely going to neg you for whining to me for negging you.

I take time to warm up. Can't help it and this forum is not the best of places for me to find you on a different level. But I don't like or dislike you pgm as I don't know you other than what I've read, and if you've read many of the others in here who use tactics to show a desire to end Israel, then you might know that I will not be open to those kinds of positions, and I have no doubt those who are unwittingly parroting the tactics will not like me either.

I don't know if you are or not, so I will with hold opinion and just sit back for a while. But in this thread by PF and titled as it is I am ready for the 'game'.

And it was on even if you did not see it and just passed the baton. Likely you are correct as you might well not be on that malevolent level. Time will prove that out, so once again, I will withdraw and just watch.

I am saying that Israel is under attack and you give examples of countries names who are not under attack and who have simply had an erred translation as a comparison to the Arabs attempt to dissolve the culture of Israel in a multi-generational attack. Look at what they are teaching their children. Will you? Hmm?

OK, you believe Arabs are attempting to dissolve Israeli culture. But Muslims calling Hebron al-Khalil goes back at least a thousand years and is a reference to Abraham. I wouldn't say it was a conscious attempt at destroying Jewish culture than the crusaders naming the city Castellion Saint Abraham. If there is an Arab conspiracy to destroy Jewish culture by renaming cities Arabic names, I would say it only goes back about 200 years. Would that be fair? Before Zionism, Arabs had a decent track record of treating Jews in comparison to Europe. (Note: saying it was a reaction to Zionism, does not mean I think it's justified in the least).

If you are going to go back a thousand years, then let us go back five thousand.

If al-Khalil becomes official in the dateline if/when Palestine becomes a sovereign state, I wouldn't freak out. The media is trending towards using the name the host nation prefers.

Look at the title of the thread pgm. I'm now withdrawing from discussion with you for the next while. I won't respond to you so you might as well just respond to others.

You believe. Good. Believe away. I see Muslims using their babies to their death in order to create media events.

Nothing you can say will morph the truth that martyrdom venerates murder and death and heroism venerates the saving of lives. No matter how hard you try and conflate the two, they are separate.

I think we need to separate how Muslim extremists view martyrdom and a general view on martyrdom. The view on martyrdom from the typical moderate Muslim from Michigan is a lot closer to the traditional Christian view.

I think you need to separate them. I don't see either at any negotiating table. Moderate Muslims? They are Moderate when their cultural population is lower than the other beliefs. I don't care about that moderate separation until these groups of people get together to speak as a pan Arabian peace treaty. Peace with a tiny group of people who really want to end Israel in a majority is not where I extend my thinking. You may have a nice view of a Moderate Muslim in Michigan, but that's not my view and I live in Israel and Canada. I see the Moderate Muslims here and how they sit back and quietly watch their more extreme brethren. . .

I have explained more than enough. It is you who is unwilling to see what I am explaining due to your own views.

So I will simply agree to disagree with you here and challenge you again whenever I see views worthy of challenge. Your complaints as to my (challenges and what you call accusations) notwithstanding.

No, I'm not questioning you or challenging you. I'm asking you what you're talking about. I read all your posts in this thread and I still don't know what you explained.

What do you mean when you say Arab children/babies are being used as martyrs? Just give me some examples and I'm sure your meaning will become clear.

^ You need to research more. This is my last post for some time until I read what you post to other people in this forum.

I want to get an understanding of you.

Last edited:
I seldom repost but this bears repeating imo.

Meanwhile back in reality:

isr_reuters_beer_sheba_school_attack_8-21-584.jpg

Israeli killed as Gaza rockets hit school, homes

Read more: The Jewish Chronicle - Israeli killed as Gaza rockets hit school homes

An Israeli father of four was killed on Saturday night after being hit by shrapnel from a rocket fired from the Gaza Strip. Ami Moshe, 56, was driving home when a siren sounded in his home town Ashkelon. He ran for cover but the rocket landed too close for him to escape.

Gaza-based terrorists fired some 45 projectiles, including Grad rockets and mortar shells, toward towns and cities in southern and central Israel on Saturday evening and Sunday morning forcing thousands to flee for shelters

Read more: The Jewish Chronicle - Israeli killed as Gaza rockets hit school homes

The Jewish Chronicle - Israeli killed as Gaza rockets hit school homes

If you are going to go back a thousand years, then let us go back five thousand.

Sure. There's no denying the Jewish connection to the land.

Look at the title of the thread pgm. I'm now withdrawing from discussion with you for the next while. I won't respond to you so you might as well just respond to others.

This is my last post for some time until I read what you post to other people in this forum.

I want to get an understanding of you.

Alright, that's fine. I'm going to finish replying because I'm kind of OCD like that. I'll try not to raise anything controversial.

To spell out my position in one clear thesis, I believe in a two-state solution as the most practical and just solution. Keep that in mind when you observe my posts.

Forum List

Back