Israel's contributions to peace

On the Palestiunian contributions thread I actually suggested to Tinmore that he start this thread. And the funny part is --- he bought it. Oh Lord what fun we are having here. Heh Heh!

Post some contributions not just some links.

You arrogant idiot. If I didn't know better, I'd think you are a slick Zionist here to make the "Palestinians" and their "cause" look stupid. Opening this can of worms is already blowing up in your face leaving you scrambling to plug the holes in the dyke. This thread may challenge MJB's for longevity and already contains more Israeli contributions than MJ's thread has "Palestinian" ones. Can you really be this stupid?:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You have a cruel habit of abusing the mentally challenged.

On the Palestiunian contributions thread I actually suggested to Tinmore that he start this thread. And the funny part is --- he bought it. Oh Lord what fun we are having here. Heh Heh!

And everyone has posted a lot of smoke but nothing Israel has done for peace.

As Israel Leaves Gaza, Will Militants Lay Down Their Guns?
President Abbas is faced with a growing challenge from Palestinian militants as they vie for influence in Gaza.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...1JHECA&usg=AFQjCNFyn9Ga6Sl-Ar2Q8vaaz8QjtNrV3w

What do you consider to be a contribution to peace in this article?

Post some contributions not just some links.
Gee DUNGmore, you asked us to post some contributions and we did. No need to get all angry and upset...ya know what I mean?! Heh heh heh. Poor guy, any minute now he's gonna put on his suicide vest to show off some Palestinian contributions! Don't do it Dungmore! Ha ha ha!

Where are Israel's contributions to peace? That is the name of the thread after all.
I just posted hundreds and you still beg to eat more shit?

You arrogant idiot. If I didn't know better, I'd think you are a slick Zionist here to make the "Palestinians" and their "cause" look stupid. Opening this can of worms is already blowing up in your face leaving you scrambling to plug the holes in the dyke. This thread may challenge MJB's for longevity and already contains more Israeli contributions than MJ's thread has "Palestinian" ones. Can you really be this stupid?:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
The short answer is...Yes he IS THAT STUPID! Ha ha ha!

Gee DUNGmore, you asked us to post some contributions and we did. No need to get all angry and upset...ya know what I mean?! Heh heh heh. Poor guy, any minute now he's gonna put on his suicide vest to show off some Palestinian contributions! Don't do it Dungmore! Ha ha ha!

Where are Israel's contributions to peace? That is the name of the thread after all.
I just posted hundreds and you still beg to eat more shit?

Posted hundreds of what? There was nothing for peace.

That "peace" with Egypt and Jordan was bought by the US for a couple billion dollar a year each. The agreement with Egypt never had popular support and there is little in Jordan.

This troll is not even clever; that's what sucks about the anti-Israel posters here, they're stupid and cannot even come up with witty trolling posts that would make one laugh - they're just flat out fucking stupid and completely unimaginative.

OK, but when Gaza assembled an aid package for Haiti, Israel would not allow them to ship it.

You mean in 65 years, the gaza arabs made one whole fucking aid shipment - the same gaza arabs who have been the world's #1 recipient of aid?

ONE WHOLE AID EFFORT, in 65 years? Wow, they are so very generous those gaza arabs - one wonders if they'll wait another 65 years to do it again.

So let me get this straight. Israel did not make a lasting peace with the two surrounding Arab coiuntries of Egypt & Jordan. And all of Israel's endless contributions in science, technology & medicine to save & extend peoples lives are not peaceful achievements. Is that correct Tinmore?

As Israel Leaves Gaza, Will Militants Lay Down Their Guns?
President Abbas is faced with a growing challenge from Palestinian militants as they vie for influence in Gaza.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...1JHECA&usg=AFQjCNFyn9Ga6Sl-Ar2Q8vaaz8QjtNrV3w

What do you consider to be a contribution to peace in this article?

Nothing an idiot would comprehend.

I think I'll just let the late Jeanne Kirkpatrick, former US Ambassador to the UN, do the talking:
""The state of Israel has taken more risks for peace than any state in the world, and has received very few rewards for those risks for peace."

That "peace" with Egypt and Jordan was bought by the US for a couple billion dollar a year each. The agreement with Egypt never had popular support and there is little in Jordan.

This troll is not even clever; that's what sucks about the anti-Israel posters here, they're stupid and cannot even come up with witty trolling posts that would make one laugh - they're just flat out fucking stupid and completely unimaginative.
Wow, you guys...especially Rhodes, you really did a number on this poor Tinmore. My hats off to all of you. I doubt there will be another "Israeli contributions" thread after the abuse and embarrassment Tinmore received here.

The question is, what was Tinmore thinking?!. But then again, one can ask this same question, every time Tinmore posts something.

The only thing terrorist Israel contributes is murder and mayhem for profit.
An echo from the peanut gallery,Clarabelle.

Like all supporters of Israeli terrorism all noise and no service. Israeli supporters should be offering them self up on the alter of cannon fodder.

REMEMBER THE COLE!

Every Jew who has been expelled from his own land, was out of a rediculous wish it will grand peace.

Peace didn't happen. Rebuilt Gush Katif. Rebuild the Shomron towns. Rebuilt Yamit.

Until this thread I had no idea Israel has done so much for peace, mankind & civilization.

I think I'll just let the late Jeanne Kirkpatrick, former US Ambassador to the UN, do the talking:
""The state of Israel has taken more risks for peace than any state in the world, and has received very few rewards for those risks for peace."

No mention of what those risks were.

Forum List

Back