Israel's contributions to peace

How a country so small, in such little time, with 600 million Muslim animals around it trying to continually destroy it, can achieve so much is truly astounding.

Four Israelis have won the Nobel Prize for Chemistry. In 2004, biologists Avram Hershko and Aaron Ciechanover of the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology were two of the three winners of the prize, for the discovery of ubiquitin-mediated protein degradation.[87] In 2009, Ada Yonath of the Weizmann Institute of Science was one of the winners for studies of the structure and function of the ribosome.[88] In 2011, Daniel Shechtman of the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology was awarded the prize for the discovery of quasicrystals.[89] Additionally, the 1958 Medicine laureate, Joshua Lederberg, was born to Israeli Jewish parents, and 2004 Physics laureate, David Gross, grew up partly in Israel, where he obtained his undergraduate degree. In the social sciences, the Nobel Prize for Economics was awarded to Daniel Kahneman in 2002, and to Robert Aumann of the Hebrew University in 2005.

Nope, nothing about peace in here.
Doesn't matter what you say, the facts speak for themselves, and, thank for providing us with this opportunity to embarrass you yet again. Now take your punishment. Ha ha ha!

Emergency Assistance

• Israel Defense Forces (IDF) rescue teams have responded to earthquakes in all corners of the globe, including: Mexico (1985); Armenia (1988); Turkey (1991); El Salvador, India, and Peru (2001); and Indonesia (2006).
• In 1994, during the Rwandan refugee crisis, Israel initiated Operation Interns for Hope, establishing a field hospital in neighboring Zaire to bring medical aid to refugees.
• Israel sent aid supplies to Sri Lanka in response to the devastating flood of 2003.
• Israel was among the first three countries to provide aid to victims of the 2004 tsunami that ravaged parts of Southeast Asia.
• Israel's missions included the Ethiopian airlifts when Israel rescued 28,000 African Jews, assistance to Turkey and Greece after their devastating earthquakes and setting up first-class, complete field hospitals in wartorn Rwanda and flood-devastated Djibouti.

A timeline:

1979 “Israel aids refugees from Cambodia
1985 “Israel aids earthquake victims in Mexico
1988 “Israel aids earthquake victims in Armenia
1992 “Israel aids victims of civil war in Bosnia
1994 “Israel provides medical aid for refugees from Rwanda
1997 “Israel helps extinguish a major fire in Turkey
1998 “Israel sends search and rescue team to U.S....

OK, but when Gaza assembled an aid package for Haiti, Israel would not allow them to ship it.

How a country so small, in such little time, with 600 million Muslim animals around it trying to continually destroy it, can achieve so much is truly astounding.

Science and technology in Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Science and technology in Israel is one of the country's most developed sectors. The percentage of Israelis engaged in scientific and technological inquiry, and the amount spent on research and development (R&D) in relation to gross domestic product (GDP), is amongst the highest in the world.[1] Israel ranks fourth in the world in scientific activity as measured by the number of scientific publications per million citizens. Israel's percentage of the total number of scientific articles published worldwide is almost 10 times higher than its percentage of the world's population.[2]
Israeli scientists have contributed to the advancement of agriculture, computer sciences, electronics, genetics, medicine, optics, solar energy and various fields of engineering. Israel is home to major players in the high-tech industry and has one of the world's most technologically-literate populations.[3] In 1998, Tel Aviv was named by Newsweek as one of the ten most technologically influential cities in the world.[4] Since 2000, Israel has been a member of EUREKA, the pan-European research and development funding and coordination organization, and holds the rotating chairmanship of the organization for 2010-2011.[5][6]

Four Israelis have won the Nobel Prize for Chemistry. In 2004, biologists Avram Hershko and Aaron Ciechanover of the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology were two of the three winners of the prize, for the discovery of ubiquitin-mediated protein degradation.[87] In 2009, Ada Yonath of the Weizmann Institute of Science was one of the winners for studies of the structure and function of the ribosome.[88] In 2011, Daniel Shechtman of the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology was awarded the prize for the discovery of quasicrystals.[89] Additionally, the 1958 Medicine laureate, Joshua Lederberg, was born to Israeli Jewish parents, and 2004 Physics laureate, David Gross, grew up partly in Israel, where he obtained his undergraduate degree. In the social sciences, the Nobel Prize for Economics was awarded to Daniel Kahneman in 2002, and to Robert Aumann of the Hebrew University in 2005.
Jewish Nobel Prize Winners

Category:palestinian Nobel laureates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Post some contributions not just some links.
Gee DUNGmore, you asked us to post some contributions and we did. No need to get all angry and upset...ya know what I mean?! Heh heh heh. Poor guy, any minute now he's gonna put on his suicide vest to show off some Palestinian contributions! Don't do it Dungmore! Ha ha ha!

Doesn't matter what you say, the facts speak for themselves, and, thank for providing us with this opportunity to embarrass you yet again. Now take your punishment. Ha ha ha!

Emergency Assistance

• Israel Defense Forces (IDF) rescue teams have responded to earthquakes in all corners of the globe, including: Mexico (1985); Armenia (1988); Turkey (1991); El Salvador, India, and Peru (2001); and Indonesia (2006).
• In 1994, during the Rwandan refugee crisis, Israel initiated Operation Interns for Hope, establishing a field hospital in neighboring Zaire to bring medical aid to refugees.
• Israel sent aid supplies to Sri Lanka in response to the devastating flood of 2003.
• Israel was among the first three countries to provide aid to victims of the 2004 tsunami that ravaged parts of Southeast Asia.
• Israel's missions included the Ethiopian airlifts when Israel rescued 28,000 African Jews, assistance to Turkey and Greece after their devastating earthquakes and setting up first-class, complete field hospitals in wartorn Rwanda and flood-devastated Djibouti.

A timeline:

OK, but when Gaza assembled an aid package for Haiti, Israel would not allow them to ship it.
Ha ha ha! Aid package of what? Bombs? Get lost donkeybreath.

Gee DUNGmore, you asked us to post some contributions and we did. No need to get all angry and upset...ya know what I mean?! Heh heh heh. Poor guy, any minute now he's gonna put on his suicide vest to show off some Palestinian contributions! Don't do it Dungmore! Ha ha ha!

Where are Israel's contributions to peace? That is the name of the thread after all.

Science and technology in Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Science and technology in Israel is one of the country's most developed sectors. The percentage of Israelis engaged in scientific and technological inquiry, and the amount spent on research and development (R&D) in relation to gross domestic product (GDP), is amongst the highest in the world.[1] Israel ranks fourth in the world in scientific activity as measured by the number of scientific publications per million citizens. Israel's percentage of the total number of scientific articles published worldwide is almost 10 times higher than its percentage of the world's population.[2]
Israeli scientists have contributed to the advancement of agriculture, computer sciences, electronics, genetics, medicine, optics, solar energy and various fields of engineering. Israel is home to major players in the high-tech industry and has one of the world's most technologically-literate populations.[3] In 1998, Tel Aviv was named by Newsweek as one of the ten most technologically influential cities in the world.[4] Since 2000, Israel has been a member of EUREKA, the pan-European research and development funding and coordination organization, and holds the rotating chairmanship of the organization for 2010-2011.[5][6]

Jewish Nobel Prize Winners

Category:palestinian Nobel laureates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You arrogant idiot. If I didn't know better, I'd think you are a slick Zionist here to make the "Palestinians" and their "cause" look stupid. Opening this can of worms is already blowing up in your face leaving you scrambling to plug the holes in the dyke. This thread may challenge MJB's for longevity and already contains more Israeli contributions than MJ's thread has "Palestinian" ones. Can you really be this stupid?:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You arrogant idiot. If I didn't know better, I'd think you are a slick Zionist here to make the "Palestinians" and their "cause" look stupid. Opening this can of worms is already blowing up in your face leaving you scrambling to plug the holes in the dyke. This thread may challenge MJB's for longevity and already contains more Israeli contributions than MJ's thread has "Palestinian" ones. Can you really be this stupid?:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

...already contains more Israeli contributions...

But nothing for peace.

Emergency Assistance

A timeline:

Big Whup! All it contained was two dozen unisex bomb-belts and a bunch of M-60s.

On the Palestiunian contributions thread I actually suggested to Tinmore that he start this thread. And the funny part is --- he bought it. Oh Lord what fun we are having here. Heh Heh!

The only thing terrorist Israel contributes is murder and mayhem for profit.

...already contains more Israeli contributions...

But nothing for peace.
Nothing for peace? And nothing for war either.
All those contributions are for peace, you ninny.

An echo from the peanut gallery,Clarabelle.

Hey uh Jack, when you were just a little baby, did someone stick their thumb in your soft spot? Heh Heh.

Help me get those Zionists will ya? Need you on the Palestinian contributions to peace, mankind & civilization thread. Thank you sir.

Yeah ... whatever, Genius. I suggest you pay attention to the Israeli inventions and discoveries and then refuse to use or allow any of them to improve or save your life. Is there no one on the anti-Israel team wiho has had fewer than three lobotomies? Anyone?

On the Palestiunian contributions thread I actually suggested to Tinmore that he start this thread. And the funny part is --- he bought it. Oh Lord what fun we are having here. Heh Heh!

And everyone has posted a lot of smoke but nothing Israel has done for peace.

And everyone has posted a lot of smoke but nothing Israel has done for peace.

As Israel Leaves Gaza, Will Militants Lay Down Their Guns?
President Abbas is faced with a growing challenge from Palestinian militants as they vie for influence in Gaza.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...1JHECA&usg=AFQjCNFyn9Ga6Sl-Ar2Q8vaaz8QjtNrV3w

Forum List

Back