Israel's contributions to peace, mankind and civilization

Its fascinating how these thieves can boast of successes that are entirely financed by American taxpayers......Israel is the ultimate welfare state, but you would never know to hear Jews boast...give any nation of the planet the lavish funds that this artificial cancer-state receives and they'd be curing Leukemia....Israel has stolen U.S. technology...it has subsidized the most dynamic sectors of its economy with U.S. aid...it steals jobs from the U.S., AND MANY OF ITS COMPANIES ACTUALLY COMPETE WITH U.S. COMPANIES---AND IRONICALLY ARE FINANCED BY OUR TAX DOLLARS...THE JEWS ARE WITHOUT SHAME

Having had his pinhead handed to him on a thread he started this board's most pathetic Nazi is forced to try a different tact: ""but the filthy Jooooos didn't pay for it!"
I know his rating has already slipped to "off the scale" but I firmly believe he is still "sucking off goats." :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Amazing. In less than an hour we have all these Israeli contributions to peace, mankind & civilization on this thread & so many more still left.

And yet on the Palestinian contributions thread we have over 5300 replies & still not even one listed. Why is that?

A question that might well be posed by any random patient in a psychiatric hospital.....nothing the Jewish state has produced has it paid for...does this penetrate yet or shall I scribble it in bright crayon....once again please list the contributions to peace, mankind...and of course civilization...has Israel financed anything on its own??? Where did those trillions go???

Forced to face the fact that the Israelis are a productive, positive force in the world our Nazi types must attack from another direction.
Now it's "but the filthy Jews didn't pay for it!"

the "Israelis are a productive force" you opine? Your tiny, inculcated little mind can't seem to grasp the issue---a tiny illegitimate state virtually raids the public treasury of one of the world's wealthiest nations, and then poses before the world as innovators, and a 'productive force"...the only "positive" associated with this vile terror-state is the "positive" cash-flow....LOL

A question that might well be posed by any random patient in a psychiatric hospital.....nothing the Jewish state has produced has it paid for...does this penetrate yet or shall I scribble it in bright crayon....once again please list the contributions to peace, mankind...and of course civilization...has Israel financed anything on its own??? Where did those trillions go???

Forced to face the fact that the Israelis are a productive, positive force in the world our Nazi types must attack from another direction.
Now it's "but the filthy Jews didn't pay for it!"

the "Israelis are a productive force" you opine? Your tiny, inculcated little mind can't seem to grasp the issue---a tiny illegitimate state virtually raids the public treasury of one of the world's wealthiest nations, and then poses before the world as innovators, and a 'productive force"...the only "positive" associated with this vile terror-state is the "positive" cash-flow....LOL

Can I get you a crying towel, Adolph?
:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

I am so glad to see the topic of Israel's contributions to peace, mankind & civilization. Sure is impressive. Especially considering what Israel has for neighbors trying to prevent all of these listed Israeli contributions to peace, mankind & civilization.

Peace will come only if & when Israel ends the occupation. Question is where else can the Palestinians live when not a single surrounding Arab country will grant the Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. Any suggestions?

QUOTE=MJB12741;5881271]I am so glad to see the topic of Israel's contributions to peace, mankind & civilization. Sure is impressive. Especially considering what Israel has for neighbors trying to prevent all of these listed Israeli contributions to peace, mankind & civilization.[/QUOTE]

Do you think maybe Mecca might be a nice place for a Palestinian State?

Peace will come only if & when Israel ends the occupation. Question is where else can the Palestinians live when not a single surrounding Arab country will grant the Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. Any suggestions?

QUOTE=MJB12741;5881271]I am so glad to see the topic of Israel's contributions to peace, mankind & civilization. Sure is impressive. Especially considering what Israel has for neighbors trying to prevent all of these listed Israeli contributions to peace, mankind & civilization.
[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back