Israel's contributions for peace.

By foreigners inside Palestine without the consent of the people.

No wonder they always have a security problem.

Jews were resident in palestine for thousands of years before the dogs of arabia invaded Jews were also resident in local shariah shit holes and were fully ENTITLED to freedom
from the brutal oppression---the imposition of which so EXCITES ISLAMO NAZI PIGS AND THEIR SLUTS

the dogs of arabia WON ARABIA by the same technique you support-----commit genocide and then claim THE UMMAH IS NOW THE MAJORITY (lets suddenly go for "democracy" and VOTING since we killed off the competition)

Jews were resident in palestine for thousands of years...

Indeed, and they were opposed to the creation of a Jewish state.

ElectronicIntifada camel crap. You need to get your head out of your camel's ass, Princess.

Being surrounded by all those "peaceful" Arabs has - since the moment in 1948 that Israel was reborn - required plenty of security. Fortunately Israel has been up to the task.
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING!

since the moment in 1948 that Israel was reborn

You're being silly again, Princess.
Of course it was with the consent of the soon-to-be Israelis inside what was to become their state but as most already know, their "peaceful" Arab neighbors were not too happy about it.
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning! :clap2::clap2::clap2:
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

The creation of Israel was a crime against the people.

There is no way to make it legitimate.

You're being silly again, Princess.
Of course it was with the consent of the soon-to-be Israelis inside what was to become their state but as most already know, their "peaceful" Arab neighbors were not too happy about it.

The creation of Israel was a crime against the people.

There is no way to make it legitimate.

It's only illegitimate inside your little pinhead, Princess.
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning! :clap2::clap2::clap2:
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Jews were resident in palestine for thousands of years before the dogs of arabia invaded Jews were also resident in local shariah shit holes and were fully ENTITLED to freedom
from the brutal oppression---the imposition of which so EXCITES ISLAMO NAZI PIGS AND THEIR SLUTS

the dogs of arabia WON ARABIA by the same technique you support-----commit genocide and then claim THE UMMAH IS NOW THE MAJORITY (lets suddenly go for "democracy" and VOTING since we killed off the competition)

Jews were resident in palestine for thousands of years...

ElectronicIntifada camel crap. You need to get your head out of your camel's ass, Princess.

Of the 37 people who signed Israel's declaration of independence, only one was born in Palestine and he was the son of immigrants.

They were all foreigners.

Where were the native Jews. There was not one among them.

Of the 37 people who signed Israel's declaration of independence, only one was born in Palestine and he was the son of immigrants.

Sure they were. Years of living under "Muslim love" had cowed them but they fought along side their Israeli brethren when the "peaceful" Arab World attacked.

Sure they were. Years of living under "Muslim love" had cowed them but they fought along side their Israeli brethren when the "peaceful" Arab World attacked.

Conscription.

Conscription.

Link?

"Israel" was conscripting troops since December of 1947. That is when it started attacking civilians and driving them off their land.

Israel didn't exist in 1947 therefore did no such thing.
Now, do you have a credible source for your "facts?"

Of course. Would I lie?

On 19 November 1947, obligatory conscription was instituted for all men and women aged between 17 and 25. By end of March 21,000 people had been conscripted.[99][100] On 30 March the call-up was extended to men and single women aged between 26 to 35. Five days later a General Mobilization order was issued for all men under 40.[101]

"From November 1947, the Haganah, (...) began to change from a territorial militia into a regular army. (...) Few of the units had been well trained by December. (...) By March–April, it fielded still under-equipped battalion and brigades. By April–May, the Haganah was conducting brigade size offensive.[102]

"Israel" was conscripting troops since December of 1947. That is when it started attacking civilians and driving them off their land.

Of course. Would I lie?

On 19 November 1947, obligatory conscription was instituted for all men and women aged between 17 and 25. By end of March 21,000 people had been conscripted.[99][100] On 30 March the call-up was extended to men and single women aged between 26 to 35. Five days later a General Mobilization order was issued for all men under 40.[101]

"From November 1947, the Haganah, (...) began to change from a territorial militia into a regular army. (...) Few of the units had been well trained by December. (...) By March–April, it fielded still under-equipped battalion and brigades. By April–May, the Haganah was conducting brigade size offensive.[102]

There you go! See how easy that was?
Of course, that does not support your claim that indigenous Jews served only because they were conscripted.
Try again, Princess.

Of course. Would I lie?

There you go! See how easy that was?
Of course, that does not support your claim that indigenous Jews served only because they were conscripted.
Try again, Princess.

You are the one who said they served. Where is your proof?

Still looking for an Israeli contribution to peace...

based on your definition of "peace" you will not find it. Israel does not struggle to accomplish you definition of peace---to wit DAR AL ISLAM----and the rule of shariah
Israel rejects concepts like yours which include the provisions of law that require that the testimony of a muslim CANNOT be disputed by a non muslim. This law that you seek to enact is entirely inconsistent with jewish jurisprudence over the past more than 3 millenia Jewish jurisprudence depends on the consistent testimony all witnesses-----regardless of gender or creed------preferably questioned separately. The issue is the consistency of testimony and not the "social status" of the witness. Interestingly----your preferences are consistent with that which is included in the CODE OF HUMMARABI

the peace you seek includes dhimmia-----which simply does not exist in jewish jurisprudence and legal code

apparently Sprayit cannot wrap his tiny, bigoted mind around the 13 centuries of residence the Palestinians hold...this febrile filth believes that the specious invocation statist semantics wipes out that period of residence, and magically endows the filthy, piratical Jewish trash of Europe with unimpeachable property title...all the more sad and pathetic

apparently Sprayit cannot wrap his tiny, bigoted mind around the 13 centuries of residence the Palestinians hold...this febrile filth believes that the specious invocation statist semantics wipes out that period of residence, and magically endows the filthy, piratical Jewish trash of Europe with unimpeachable property title...all the more sad and pathetic

What an interesting chunk of nonsensical jinni in the bottle fantasy the downer lump of excrement spews----the diseased and unwashed marauding dogs that roamed the deserts from arabia to sinai intermittently seeking pillage and rape victims among the 3000 year old jewish communities and the 2000 year old christian communities of palestine-------have suddenly, by virtue of simply RENAMING themselves, become the eternal arabic speaking NATION OF FAUX PALESTINE I cannot wait to visit their museum and read their ancient manuscripts and view their ancient art and all the other evidences of their grand millenia old culture called "PALESTINE" I must learn PALISTINIANESE

based on your definition of "peace" you will not find it. Israel does not struggle to accomplish you definition of peace---to wit DAR AL ISLAM----and the rule of shariah
Israel rejects concepts like yours which include the provisions of law that require that the testimony of a muslim CANNOT be disputed by a non muslim. This law that you seek to enact is entirely inconsistent with jewish jurisprudence over the past more than 3 millenia Jewish jurisprudence depends on the consistent testimony all witnesses-----regardless of gender or creed------preferably questioned separately. The issue is the consistency of testimony and not the "social status" of the witness. Interestingly----your preferences are consistent with that which is included in the CODE OF HUMMARABI

the peace you seek includes dhimmia-----which simply does not exist in jewish jurisprudence and legal code

Dhimmia has not existed in Palestine for hundreds of years.

Why do you keep bringing it up?

Dhimmia has not existed in Palestine for hundreds of years.

Why do you keep bringing it up?

Dhimmia exists wherever ISLAM exists just like KOSHER
exists wherever jews exist. Both exert very very strong
cultural influence. My mother never maintained ANY kosher
rules-----but BECAUSE OF CULTURAL issues-----simply transmitted
as a kind "attitude" I have never tasted a clam-----it does not
look like food to me I cannot imagine EVER picking up an oyster shell
and SLURPING up its contents Because of cultural influences---transmitted
as a kind of attitude, I and all of my brothers could read at an early age---and
did read as if it were a very normal thing to do Because of cultural influences
neither I nor any of my brothers ever owned or used guns or engaged in HUNTING
despite the fact that we grew up in an area where HUNTING was considered the normal
thing that men (and sometimes women) do as a leisure time activity. Because of cultural issues as a child I was able to drink wine-----my playmate was forbidden to touch any
alcohol until she reached age 18 at which point she and her friends virtually dashed
to bars to get to the FORBIDDEN---weird drink called tom collins a really nauseating
sweet ginny slop----probably goes well with oysters

In the south of the USA-----de FACTO social segregation STILL EXISTS ----it is CULTURAL ----stuff like that never goes away----slavery ended about 150 years ago but when a bunch of young people end up in a large room ----the whites are on one side and the blacks on the other-----in 2012

dhimmia has a very marked effect on muslims Here in the US my husband has some minor social/business interaction with some muslims from the country in which he was born----he always claims he knows NO ARABIC AT ALL-----so the muslims can toss the traditional
abusive language at him that was used against DHIMMIS back "home" there is no dhimmia there either-----no dhimmis LEFT to be dhimmis for more than 60 years --thus the abuse tossers never lived with it

I encountered LOTS of young muslims who ended up living together in the USA-----because of CULTURE there was instantaneous hatred between arabs and Iranians I saw it in their eyes long before I ever heard the word SHIITE or SUNNI For the record---none of these young professionals were particularly religious---at all

you should read the book CHILDHOOD AND SOCIETY

My husband was born in a shariah cesspit-----where the overwhelming majority
of people at that time were completely illiterate ----the majority still are
but because of cultural issues he began to learn to read at age 3 and was proficient
by age six (otherwise his father would have died of shame because of cultural issues)

Irose is an unfortunate study in the evolution of blind hate...and its ultimate transformation of a human being into a monster---of the Zionist variety......

Irose is an unfortunate study in the evolution of blind hate...and its ultimate transformation of a human being into a monster---of the Zionist variety......

Sundowner is a mindless propagandaist------his posts are utterly lacking in anything but the parrotings of standard islamo nazi trash It could very well be that he is not acquainted with either Israelis or Palestinians Some of the most incessant PARROTING I ever heard emerged from the lips of young people who had just recently arrived from muslim countries that had neither an arab population or a jewish population------ When they said the word "ISRAEL" their faces took on a look of BITTERNESS AND HATRED and hatred was reflected in the tenor of their voices -------uhm mostly Pakistanis and muslim indians from the northern part of india where there are no jews. It was a long time ago---way back then Iranians were not so deep into jew hatred ----in fact of the people I encountered----the SAUDIS were the most moderate----but I encountered very few saudis-----so that field study is meaningless

Forum List

Back