Israel's contributions for peace.

ima

Rookie
Mar 14, 2012
Please list and explain Israeli contributions to peace. Thank you.

Are you & Ima loonytoons? All that is already posted right here on this board. Check out the thread titled Israel's Contributions To Peace., Mankind & Civilization. Let me know if need more listed. Enjoy!

Are you & Ima loonytoons? All that is already posted right here on this board. Check out the thread titled Israel's Contributions To Peace., Mankind & Civilization. Let me know if need more listed. Enjoy!

We did. There was no peace listed there so a specific thread is needed.

LMAO! Good one Tinmore. Bless you for the laugh. So little left for us to laugh at during these troubled times of your Middle East Muslim terrorist friends killing us infidels all over the world today.

Read the thread Israel's Contribution to Peace, Mankind & Civilization again. Just for the enjoyment of finding no Israeli contributions to peace. Heh Heh.

LMAO! Good one Tinmore. Bless you for the laugh. So little left for us to laugh at during these troubled times of your Middle East Muslim terrorist friends killing us infidels all over the world today.

Read the thread Israel's Contribution to Peace, Mankind & Civilization again. Just for the enjoyment of finding no Israeli contributions to peace. Heh Heh.

Like finding a needle in a haystack.

Here is your opportunity to expound.

I have already posed the same monotonous, perversely infantile question that MJ lives to post....where are Israel's contributions to peace...mankind and civilization....we get inundated by a swath of nonsense about Israel on the cutting edge of ameliorative technology and innovation...however lost to the presentation is any follow-up analysis on who---or whom---foots the bill for these achievements here's a hint: U.S. taxpayers!!!!!!!!

I have already posed the same monotonous, perversely infantile question that MJ lives to post....where are Israel's contributions to peace...mankind and civilization....we get inundated by a swath of nonsense about Israel on the cutting edge of ameliorative technology and innovation...however lost to the presentation is any follow-up analysis on who---or whom---foots the bill for these achievements here's a hint: U.S. taxpayers!!!!!!!!

Hint the US does not finance israeli medical research, agricutural research or any of the MANY MANY fantastically successful projects for the good of mankind developed in Israel. The worshippers of the rapist pig of arabia LIE for the sake of supporting and increasting the filth of the creed developed by the rapist pig of mecca as they wiggle about in their lice infacted rags and dream of slitting throats to enhance the pleasure of their disgusting sluts

Hint the US does not finance israeli medical research, agricutural research or any of the MANY MANY fantastically successful projects for the good of mankind developed in Israel. The worshippers of the rapist pig of arabia LIE for the sake of supporting and increasting the filth of the creed developed by the rapist pig of mecca as they wiggle about in their lice infacted rags and dream of slitting throats to enhance the pleasure of their disgusting sluts

Are you saying that three billion plus every year does no give them a leg up?

The US spends a lot more than that on FIGHTING THE STINK of mecca NONE of it finances Israeli medical research or scientific endeavors A far higher sum is directed just to creating defenses against the actions of the dogs of arabia in the USA------from stockpiles of medicines to combat their poisons and constant training of law enforcement agents and medical personnel in combatting the filth of the infant throat slitting pigs who infest our land

check out HOME LAND SECURITY----which is just a euphemism for FIGHTING THE STENCH OF AL NABI Of coure I have not even touched on the costs of damage already wrought by the KANZEERHUAKBAR dogs

The US spends a lot more than that on FIGHTING THE STINK of mecca NONE of it finances Israeli medical research or scientific endeavors A far higher sum is directed just to creating defenses against the actions of the dogs of arabia in the USA------from stockpiles of medicines to combat their poisons and constant training of law enforcement agents and medical personnel in combatting the filth of the infant throat slitting pigs who infest our land

check out HOME LAND SECURITY----which is just a euphemism for FIGHTING THE STENCH OF AL NABI Of coure I have not even touched on the costs of damage already wrought by the KANZEERHUAKBAR dogs

Is deflection all you have?

try again ---YOU BROUGHT UP the issue of FUNDING and the US taxpayer I am simply commenting on that which costs the US taxpayer the MOST I did not even mention that the dogs who COST THE MOST ---MURDER THE MOST

try again ---YOU BROUGHT UP the issue of FUNDING and the US taxpayer I am simply commenting on that which costs the US taxpayer the MOST I did not even mention that the dogs who COST THE MOST ---MURDER THE MOST

And this relates to Israel and Palestine how?

And this relates to Israel and Palestine how?

it relates to your jihado nazi complaint regarding funding of israel by the USA This jihado nazi pig complaint is not new-----it existed even PRIOR to the time the US funded anything in Israel at all------When I was a kid----the jihado nazi shit sheet pamphleteers were so desperate that they complained about CONTRIBUTIONS by jews to private charties in Israel they could not bear it-----it was HILARIOUS ------the jihado nazis root around like pigs for ANYTHING they IMAGINE to be the filth they like to eat-----when they cannot find anything ----the chew spit and shit anyway

Fact: the U.S. subsidies to the Israeli filth are appropriately cloaked from the public...the official estimate of three-billion annually is merely the tip of the proverbial iceberg...The Jewish lobbies make sure that the uncounted trillions continue to find their way into the Israeli coffers...y'know, like those three trillion that mysteriously disappeared from the Pentagon budget under the trustworthy watch of one Dov Zakheim...ask how an Israeli Jew with dual citizenship was appointed Pentagon comptroller...

Fact: the U.S. subsidies to the Israeli filth are appropriately cloaked from the public...the official estimate of three-billion annually is merely the tip of the proverbial iceberg...The Jewish lobbies make sure that the uncounted trillions continue to find their way into the Israeli coffers...y'know, like those three trillion that mysteriously disappeared from the Pentagon budget under the trustworthy watch of one Dov Zakheim...ask how an Israeli Jew with dual citizenship was appointed Pentagon comptroller...
ZOG, man, ZOG.

The Pentagon "loses" about one fourth of its money every year. Somebody is getting that money.

Jews and Israelis have made contributions to science and other domains, but this thread is specifically about what israel has done that has advanced lasting peace, anywhere.

I don't believe that the US fighting the stink of mecca qualifies. Got anything else?

Jews and Israelis have made contributions to science and other domains, but this thread is specifically about what israel has done that has advanced lasting peace, anywhere.

I don't believe that the US fighting the stink of mecca qualifies. Got anything else?

in fact demonstrating that people can ESCAPE the stink of meccaism IS a very important leap forward in the world's quest for peace Israel has been involved in accomplishing that feat for some 200 years Jews began fleeing the filth and stench you advocate in the early 1800s in an organized manner by purchasing land in palestine and setting up settlements. Those brave people paved the way for oppressed people everywhere ----now there are MANY countries resulting from the need to escape the filth you support-----South Sudan is one. Unfortunately ---the world allowed Biafra to fail-----that was a tragedy Right now millions are endangered because of world neglect Copts are being slaughterd while sociopaths like you giggle

Forum List

Back