Israel’s bullying in eastern Med is over

YOU IGNORANT MORON

You are clueless about what Islamic scholar and Quranic commentator says about jihad in his renowned tafsir, despite claiming to be knowledgeable about Islam, so, you would be the ignorant moron.

Owned.:lol:

And what would a BUMASS like you know about the JEWS or MUSLIMS

Torah: Love thy neighbor as thyself.

Quran: We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"

Ankara also declared that it would take all necessary measures to guarantee the freedom of maritime movement in the eastern Mediterranean and announced that it would take the case of the Gaza blockade to the International Court of Justice (ICJ).
Free Article for Non-Members | STRATFOR

Until there is a court ruling, Turkish Navy will ensure safety of maritime traffic to Gaza.

Er, the ICJ has no jurisdiction in the matter and Turkey does not recognize the ICC, ignorant Mahoundian. :lol:

You are one stupid motherfucker, even for a Muslim :clap2:

Last edited:
No, that's not what you are doing, bigot. You are ensuring he grows up in a world full of the hate you feel now. Nice fucking legacy, asswipe.

No, that's not what you are doing, bigot. You are ensuring he grows up in a world full of the hate you feel now. Nice fucking legacy, asswipe.

I am insuring that he grows up, were as the muslims would love nothing better than to see him and all Jews dead. It's their history they can't change that. You can rewrite it but you can't change it.

Who hates? Quran 5:60...
Say O Muhammad to the people of the Scripture: "Shall I inform you of something worse than that, regarding the recompense from Allâh: those Jews who incurred the Curse of Allâh and His Wrath, those of whom He transformed into monkeys and swines,

And what would a BUMASS like you know about the JEWS or MUSLIMS.......FCUK ALL.:cool:

My grandson is half Jewsh fuck wit. So go fuck yourself with your scum muslim friends.

Won't he be proud to learn his grandpappy is a filthy bigot. Way to go.

Who is a bigot? Quran 5:51
O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as friends. They are but friends to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as friends, then surely he is one of them.

I am insuring that he grows up, were as the muslims would love nothing better than to see him and all Jews dead. It's their history they can't change that. You can rewrite it but you can't change it.

You and other shits like you, from all sides and ideologies, are making damn sure all this bullshit and hatred and violence will be there for your grandson when he grows up. Nice fucking gift, 'grandpappy.' Real fucking nice. Too bad you don't actually care about the kid as much as you do your own animalistic reactions.

You and other shits like you, from all sides and ideologies, are making damn sure all this bullshit and hatred and violence will be there for your grandson when he grows up. Nice fucking gift, 'grandpappy.' Real fucking nice. Too bad you don't actually care about the kid as much as you do your own animalistic reactions.

Hold on there fuck wit Israel didn't start this, well maybe they did just by existing.

Who hates? ,

YOU, for one. Why don't you start fixing things there, asswipe?

Who hates? Sahih al Bukhari [sacred Muslim scripture]
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Who hates and who is violent? Quran 4:89...
They wish that you reject Faith, as they have rejected Faith, and thus that you all become equal like one another. So take not protectors or friends from them, till they emigrate in the Way of Allâh (to Muhammad SAW). But if they turn back from Islâm, take hold of them and kill them wherever you find them, and take neither protectors or friends)nor helpers from them.

Hold on there fuck wit Israel didn't start this, well maybe they did just by existing.

Don't duck and hide behind a state, grandpappy. I'm talking about YOU and YOUR hate and what YOU are doing to your own grandson, asswipe. Take care of YOU before worrying about the rest of the world, douche. YOU are a bigot and I'm sure YOU will do what you can to teach the same to your grandson. Lots of other decaying old shitbags like YOU from all sides will do what you can to ensure your grandson grows up with the same baggage you carry and into the same environment of hate that YOU seem to enjoy so much. Nice fucking gift. Real nice. The kid should take out a restraining order against you.

Who hates and who is violent?.

YOU, and other weak-minded shits like you.

Don't duck and hide behind a state, grandpappy. I'm talking about YOU and YOUR hate and what YOU are doing to your own grandson, asswipe. Take care of YOU before worrying about the rest of the world, douche. YOU are a bigot and I'm sure YOU will do what you can to teach the same to your grandson. Lots of other decaying old shitbags like YOU from all sides will do what you can to ensure your grandson grows up with the same baggage you carry and into the same environment of hate that YOU seem to enjoy so much. Nice fucking gift. Real nice. The kid should take out a restraining order against you.

Who hates? Quran 9:29...
Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah[] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Who hates?.

YOU, and other weak-minded, cowardly simpletons like you.

Who's ducking? OH thats right you are ducking from the cold hard facts of the hate muslims have for Isreal. I will never change until every muslim is without a weapon to kill with. End oif story.

Forum List

Back