Israel's Apartheid Laws

Somebody please tell this thing (Ima) I wouldn't dignify it with an answer until it learns the art of a civil exchange.

What's wrong with this?:

"If your father could write a check to buy your friend's village, wtf are you doing living surrounded by arabs? You can't even afford to move."

It's true, you say how rich your dad is, yet you live surrounded by arabs, or do you enjoy walking down the street wondering which arab is going to run up to you and stab you in the throat?

Good morning class. Welcome to the first day of your elementary school experience.
Lesson # 1: Iranians are not Arabs
#2: Where you lived for generations, it becomes your home. You learn to love it with every fiber in your body and cannot just pack up and leave.
#3: My family did eventually leave (when their lives became unbearable). They were lucky to get out alive but after having every they owned, every piece of land or property confiscated, they were no longer rich.
And why would any "Arab" want to stab me in the back when many of them felt indebted?
(many lives were saved by the doctors in my family, many more were employed, and treated better than by their fellow Muslims)
Class dismissed.

I didn't realize it was Iran you were talking about. And you wonder why an Iranian would stab a Jew in the neck? :D THAT'S funny!

So you're sympathetic to the Palestinians?

What's wrong with this?:

"If your father could write a check to buy your friend's village, wtf are you doing living surrounded by arabs? You can't even afford to move."

It's true, you say how rich your dad is, yet you live surrounded by arabs, or do you enjoy walking down the street wondering which arab is going to run up to you and stab you in the throat?

Good morning class. Welcome to the first day of your elementary school experience.
#2: Where you lived for generations, it becomes your home. You learn to love it with every fiber in your body and cannot just pack up and leave.
#3: My family did eventually leave (when their lives became unbearable). They were lucky to get out alive but after having every they owned, every piece of land or property confiscated, they were no longer rich.
And why would any "Arab" want to stab me in the back when many of them felt indebted?
(many lives were saved by the doctors in my family, many more were employed, and treated better than by their fellow Muslims)
Class dismissed.

I didn't realize it was Iran you were talking about. And you wonder why an Iranian would stab a Jew in the neck? :D THAT'S funny!

Fakestinians :lol:

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen :lol:
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What's wrong with this?:

Class dismissed.

There is much to sympathize with. Those hapless "Palestinians" have been used as cannon fodder by their failed "leadership" and by the wider Arab World for decades. Occasionally they even recognize who created and nutures their plight. They are all not the simple-minded children you need them to be.

Forum List

Back