Israel’s Alarm over Syrian Debacle

The IDF has already informed the Arab League and the UN that if attacked, Israel will turn Southern Lebanon & Southern Syria into a radioactive parking lot.
Israel is not longer engaging in defensive military action.
Yea, right on Tel aviv's doorstep Ha Ha. what a silly comment, what a silly person you are
What an ignoramous you are.
I suggest perusing the IDF's website.
Put on a diaper first.

Syria is now even stronger

You're missing the point.
Muslims lift dead bodies in the air and dance to the "72 Virgins" song.
Jews actually care about each other and mourn.

When the terrorists launch attacks from civilian areas, return fire is going to hit civilian areas. Right?
Yes, it will even hit only civilians. Also, a Hamas rocket is not very dangerous, it lands on the open countryside. The "return fire" on the other hand is a massive strike that targets civilians buildings. You love targeting civilians? Good thing? Freedom and democracy? In fact, its terrorism far worse than Hamas.
So if I drop a 1 ton piece of metal in your living room, that's A-OK with you?
Is that gold? Feel free and drop it :)
Answer the question you hypocritical dipshit.
I have made clear statements about Hamas. What you are accusing others of is what you are doing. Why do you play down and justify the attacks on civilians?
Please save your bullshit for someone else.
Everyone know Hamas uses children for shields.
And quite honestly, hardly anyone truly walks around feeling sorry for Hamas.

Yes, it will even hit only civilians. Also, a Hamas rocket is not very dangerous, it lands on the open countryside. The "return fire" on the other hand is a massive strike that targets civilians buildings. You love targeting civilians? Good thing? Freedom and democracy? In fact, its terrorism far worse than Hamas.
I have made clear statements about Hamas. What you are accusing others of is what you are doing. Why do you play down and justify the attacks on civilians?
I was talking about civilians. However, both Hamas and the Knesset are too radical and extremist for me. Support one of them and you don´t differ from the other.

I was talking about civilians. However, both Hamas and the Knesset are too radical and extremist for me. Support one of them and you don´t differ from the other.
Uh huh.

Forum List

Back