Israeli's word, isn't worth the paper its printed on

You would think the Palestinians would wise up and quit electing terrorists as their leaders.
It's none of Israel's god-damn business who they elect!

Do you think you can tell your neighbor what he can (and cannot) do in his own house? Is that what you think? Because your comment infers just that. And if you do think you have a right to do that, well then, come on over to my house and try talking tall to me, under my roof and see what happens next. I guarantee, you will know exactly what your rights are, on my property, when I'm done.

BTW, that alleged terrorist they killed, was the guy they were negotiating the truce with.

You do realize the Israeli's admitted to conducting an air strike on one of Hamas's commanders, don't you. The rocket attacks were after that.
You would think the Palestinians would wise up and quit electing terrorists as their leaders.

There are nothing but terrorists in Palestine according to the lying sacks of crap in Israel.

the ass you lick----was that of a person who murdered several people. The world would be a far better place if those who licked the asses of murderers would see their own in the situation of those whose murders they deny----or far better---be themselves in that
situation-----a pile of shit in the gutter

While both the Israelis and the Muslims are both crap, the Muslims far exceed the Israelis.
Their Doctrine of Taqiyya, allows them to lie to infidels to protect the religion. If the Israelis were just another branch of Islam, there wouldn't be any fuss over the region. The Muslims just hate an infidel nation in its midst.

While both the Israelis and the Muslims are both crap, the Muslims far exceed the Israelis.
Their Doctrine of Taqiyya, allows them to lie to infidels to protect the religion. If the Israelis were just another branch of Islam, there wouldn't be any fuss over the region. The Muslims just hate an infidel nation in its midst.

Islam is an INTENSELY imperialistic ideology. Sadly most people
are unaware and many who know---deny the fact. Israel is a
bulwark against the IMPERIALISM OF ISLAM in the Middle east.
India is a bulwark against islamic imperialism in south east asia.
Both Israel and India will see more and more islamic aggression.
"PROTECTION OF ISLAM" means---to muslims ----defeat of all others.
Early on ----when I encountered lots of muslims---I came to understand
the concept of PROJECTION ----long before ---psychology 101 in college.
The fact is that muslims tend to believe that anyone ELSE in their midst
harbors the same IMPERIALIST AGENDA which is islam----so many
told me that jews are out to CONTROL THE WORLD -----and hindus want
to KILL ALL MUSLIMS. In a mosque I learned that the entire reason that
christians exist is to DESTROY ISLAM In fact---the "new testament" was
written in order to DESTROY ISLAM -----I got that information from
a visiting scholar from Al Azhar University

obviously the Buddhist statuary in Afghanistan was a challenge to
islam-----too. Anyone interested in the root of problems in
the middle east should have a careful conversation with a bright
muslim adolescent---

It's none of Israel's god-damn business who they elect!

Do you think you can tell your neighbor what he can (and cannot) do in his own house? Is that what you think? Because your comment infers just that. And if you do think you have a right to do that, well then, come on over to my house and try talking tall to me, under my roof and see what happens next. I guarantee, you will know exactly what your rights are, on my property, when I'm done.

BTW, that alleged terrorist they killed, was the guy they were negotiating the truce with.
Not a very good analogy, but as you say, they can elect whoever they want. And they can keep getting their asses kicked too. :lol:

Not a very good analogy, but as you say, they can elect whoever they want. And they can keep getting their asses kicked too. :lol:
Why does Israel have to keep attacking its neighbors.

BTW, Israel originally funded Hamas when the first came on the scene.

Forum List

Back