Israelis to start WarIII!

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Actress: Director of anti-Islamic film deceived us | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

An actress in the movie about the Prophet Muhammad that sparked outrage across the Middle East on Tuesday and Wednesday said she will sue the filmmaker and that the film's script, titled "Desert Warriors," focused on life 2,000 years ago.

Cindy Lee Garcia told Gawker that she called the film's writer and director, who has now gone into hiding, when she saw the protests and his quotes in the media.

"'Why did you do this?' and he said, 'I'm tired of radical Islamists killing each other. Let other actors know it's not their fault,'" she told Gawker. "I'm going to sue his butt off."

She said the mysterious filmmaker, who's identified himself as Sam Bacile, said on set that he was Egyptian and spoke Arabic with his associates. (A report from the Atlantic indicated the filmmaker was not Jewish or Israeli, as the filmmaker stated earlier in interviews.) Garcia said she was horrified when she discovered the video's connection to the deaths of four Americans after an assault on the U.S. Consulate in Libya.

"Now we have people dead because of a movie I was in," she said. "It makes me sick."

Actress: Director of anti-Islamic film deceived us | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

An actress in the movie about the Prophet Muhammad that sparked outrage across the Middle East on Tuesday and Wednesday said she will sue the filmmaker and that the film's script, titled "Desert Warriors," focused on life 2,000 years ago.

Cindy Lee Garcia told Gawker that she called the film's writer and director, who has now gone into hiding, when she saw the protests and his quotes in the media.

"'Why did you do this?' and he said, 'I'm tired of radical Islamists killing each other. Let other actors know it's not their fault,'" she told Gawker. "I'm going to sue his butt off."

She said the mysterious filmmaker, who's identified himself as Sam Bacile, said on set that he was Egyptian and spoke Arabic with his associates. (A report from the Atlantic indicated the filmmaker was not Jewish or Israeli, as the filmmaker stated earlier in interviews.) Garcia said she was horrified when she discovered the video's connection to the deaths of four Americans after an assault on the U.S. Consulate in Libya.

"Now we have people dead because of a movie I was in," she said. "It makes me sick."

"He was just sitting there, (Bacile, Director) and he wanted certain points to be made," she told Gawker.

The "Desert Warriors" script and production was without references to religion, Garcia said, and Muhammad was named "Master George" in the screenplay. Words and dialogue about Muhammad were edited in during postproduction, Sarah Abdurrahman noted in On the Media.

Garcia did not respond to Yahoo News' request for comment.

Last edited:
Wrong again PEEBALLS PEEBALLS HAS ALREADY STARTED WORLD WAR II

peeballs your statement is typical and the EPITOME OF ISLAMO NAZI FILTH as are you-----all genocides are galvanized by LIBELS you have demonstrated yourself way up there as a genocidal pig along with POL POT and STALIN do you stil worship that portrait of IDI AMIN?

Wrong again PEEBALLS PEEBALLS HAS ALREADY STARTED WORLD WAR II

peeballs your statement is typical and the EPITOME OF ISLAMO NAZI FILTH as are you-----all genocides are galvanized by LIBELS you have demonstrated yourself way up there as a genocidal pig along with POL POT and STALIN do you stil worship that portrait of IDI AMIN?

Report: US Strikes on Iran Would Risk Major War - Yahoo! News
U.S. military strikes on Iran would shake the regime's political control and damage its ability to launch counterstrikes, but the Iranians probably would manage to retaliate, directly and through surrogates, in ways that risked igniting all-out war in the Middle East, according to an assessment of an attack's costs and benefits.

The assessment said extended U.S. strikes could destroy Iran's most important nuclear facilities and damage its military forces but would only delay — not stop — the Islamic republic's pursuit of a nuclear bomb.

"You can't kill intellectual power," said retired Army Lt. Gen. Frank Kearney, who endorsed the report. He is a former deputy director at the National Counterterrorism Center and former deputy commander of U.S. Special Operations Command.

your idiot response did nothing to ameliorate the filth of and the filth of your INTENSION expressed in the title of this thread Peeball himmler

All world wars and all genocides are the result
of persons of your ilk Persons
of your ilk giggled thru many
genocides of the 20th century
Hitler knew about you and yours
and that knowlege bolstered his
selfconfidence. KHARTOUM
remaind delighted with you and
yours for decades

Lots of very dishonest jihadist propagandaists MISLABEL threads in a manner somewhat like sensationalist rags mislabel their news articles Pbells just threw out his own filth like a caged monkey slings his dung

Lots of very dishonest jihadist propagandaists MISLABEL threads in a manner somewhat like sensationalist rags mislabel their news articles Pbells just threw out his own filth like a caged monkey slings his dung
I thought I heard the movie maker was not Jewish or American but instead is an Arab-Israeli. What is the fact? If the monkeys riot and kill without knowing the facts, we are in deep doo doo.

World War III has started It started as of 2009 when Ahmadinejad stood before the representatives of all of the countries of the UN----most of the world----and ANNOUNCED THAT ISLAM WILL TRIUMPH AND RULE OVER ALL. He repeated his aggressive imperialist filth--in 2010 and in 2011.
He declared WAR on all of the civilized nations of the world and did so IN THE NAME OF ISLAM ---of course decent muslims are free to repudiate his filth----I do not hold all germans responsible for Adolf abu ali But Ahmadinijad gets big cheers from the crowds when he spews similar feces
over crowds of fervent fascist muslims. Lots of innocent germans went down with DER FUHRER and I have no doubt that lots innocent muslims will go down in the war declared by AHMADINEJAD

btw---muhummad was a murderer and a rapist and also
held himself up as RULER OF THE WORLD -----
according to the people who wrote the koran. The
murder of Chris Stevens and the trashing of US
embassies in Yemen and Libya are acts of war too
I have just heard that there was a pathetic little but
obnoxious demonstration by meccaist pigs before
the US embassy in Israel. The disgusting pigs, in
did not riot----cowards that they are---they were
someone might toss some tear gas at them

WWIII will happen, with or without Israel, and surely Israel deson't need to start it. It will be one of the surviving nations, however, if it does happen.

Lipush, I feel badly for theIsraeli civilians who just want a normal life in this world. However, consider the chicken-hawks in America who funded (100 American Jews) this anti-Islamic film fueling unrest in the ME and Israeli government which refuses to share Jerusalem and the West Bank...

If total war breaks out Israel will be the bulls-eye and I doubt she will survive, especially if the nukes fly or an all out attack by all Muslim nations or retaliation with nukes by Pakistan or Russia...

Be smart and vote out the right wingers...Its your life and your fellows at stake.

World War III has already begun----it was started in 2009---confirmed in 2010 and 2011 when Ahmadinejad----in the UN before an assembly of the nations of the world ANNOUNCED ISLAM WILL RULE THE WORLD THE ENTIRE WORLD WILL BE RULED BY THE LAWS OF THE KORAN

he got that one ---second hand---from adolf abu ali ---who himself got it from AL fake NABI who--himself----was recapitulating a sick concept from the sick mind of CONSTANTINE----who may have thought he got his----from-----alexander-----messed up------but from alexander

WWIII will happen, with or without Israel, and surely Israel deson't need to start it. It will be one of the surviving nations, however, if it does happen.

Lipush, I feel badly for theIsraeli civilians who just want a normal life in this world. However, consider the chicken-hawks in America who funded (100 American Jews) this anti-Islamic film fueling unrest in the ME and Israeli government which refuses to share Jerusalem and the West Bank...

If total war breaks out Israel will be the bulls-eye and I doubt she will survive, especially if the nukes fly or an all out attack by all Muslim nations or retaliation with nukes by Pakistan or Russia...

Be smart and vote out the right wingers...Its your life and your fellows at stake.

We surely do want to lead normal lives, raise our children without danger, and we currently cannot do so. We don't believe, however, that it's only our leadership's fault that this occurs. Many of us believe, as a matter of fact, that this is simply a response to hostility of different leaderships around the world.

I am not sure what you mean by "right wingers", but we vote for who we believe can help us most, or more correctly, the ones who can do the less harm.

Most of us won't vote the leftists, because we don't believe in their way. We don't believe in Land giving in exchange of peace. We have seen it doesn't work.

If a big war occurs, Many civilians will be hurt, and it can be each one of us. But Israel is well used to situations where civilians in harm. Israel is the best experienced state in homefront defense, and we trust our nation to act as it should when the time comes to fight the better fight

As for the film, don't people always say that freedom of expression is important? Why is that people should not criticize Muslims without being threatened? Those people believe they can frighten others to keep their mouths shut, that is not how those things works. If they succeed shutting people up, they will surely overcome you, and America will be left in the hands of madmen Fundamentalists Muslims who will harm you almost like they harm their own.

i would hold off on that "100 american jews" thing as there is some question as to who it was and they seem to be legitimate questions.

i hope to god it wasn't americcan jews who financed the film. that would be a pretty big hit for them to take.

just sayin'.

i would hold off on that "100 american jews" thing as there is some question as to who it was and they seem to be legitimate questions.
i hope to god it wasn't american jews who financed the film. that would be a pretty big hit for them to take.
just sayin'.

You'll notice our board Nazi-types have already tried and convicted the Joooos. No evidence contrary to their judgment will be admitted for consideration. It's just how Nazis roll.

I have a marvelous idea----collect ALL art related to --"attack the others" films, cartoons, documentaries, pictoral art, poetry and catologue and organize it and see WHO DOES MORE ---and WHO DOES IT BETTER and WHO IS MOST VICIOUS

Forum List

Back