Israelis to ban Osem products starting this Sunday.

To ketchup you can find alternatives. That's the idea of a ban, tell them make low prices of we by Heinz. But if we seriously ban Osem snacks products, they kinda lose the entire market. The Israeli child eats Osem snacks. That's the bigest company in snacks market. So if we ban them, they lose big time.

I never eat Osem chips, I have eaten Israeli ice cream(10 shekels!!!!). Most chips in Gaza is part Israeli and part Egyptian, it's cheap and good stuff. But in Gaza I love the real food my Aunties make me. They love me a lot and randomly make me dinners it awesome.

Which israeli ice cream product you've tried?

Osem snacks are usually designed for kids, I don't know if they have them in Gaza or not, but I guess they do.

Israeli ice cream is expensive, especially the "Be'er Sheva Ice-cream" product. What it the ones you've tried?

The crunch bar one

I never eat Osem chips, I have eaten Israeli ice cream(10 shekels!!!!). Most chips in Gaza is part Israeli and part Egyptian, it's cheap and good stuff. But in Gaza I love the real food my Aunties make me. They love me a lot and randomly make me dinners it awesome.

Osem snacks are usually designed for kids, I don't know if they have them in Gaza or not, but I guess they do.

Israeli ice cream is expensive, especially the "Be'er Sheva Ice-cream" product. What it the ones you've tried?

The crunch bar one

Well that's not considered an Israeli ice cream product!:lol: Ahh, you have so much to learn, dear one
sLo_comfort.gif

The crunch bar one

Well that's not considered an Israeli ice cream product!:lol: Ahh, you have so much to learn, dear one
sLo_comfort.gif

It's made in Israel :). I'm not bashing Israel but 10 shekels. :eusa_hand:

The crunch bar one

sLo_comfort.gif

10 shekels is cheap! what are ya talking about! where did you get ice cream in ten shekels?? LOL

I was watching "Bones" the other day, the were arguing about a 800$ stroller for their kid. I was like
050103think5Fprv.gif

Wait, 800$ is like, uh, 3200 Shekels? make it top 3500? including tax? 3500 shekels for a stroller? LOL! here in 3500 shekels you'll maybe get one wheel! :lol::lol::lol:

sLo_comfort.gif

10 shekels is cheap! what are ya talking about! where did you get ice cream in ten shekels?? LOL

I was watching "Bones" the other day, the were arguing about a 800$ stroller for their kid. I was like
050103think5Fprv.gif

Wait, 800$ is like, uh, 3200 Shekels? make it top 3500? including tax? 3500 shekels for a stroller? LOL! here in 3500 shekels you'll maybe get one wheel! :lol::lol::lol:

10 shekels in Gaza can get you a full dinner lol. In Gaza paying that much for ice cream is wild. My cousins almost kicked my ass and they were calling me a cheap ass for gettin the expensive one for me and the cheap ones for them :D

050103think5Fprv.gif

10 shekels in Gaza can get you a full dinner lol. In Gaza paying that much for ice cream is wild. My cousins almost kicked my ass and they were calling me a cheap ass for gettin the expensive one for me and the cheap ones for them :D

Here the prices are very much High. I went to America in the first place (besides the ability to clean my head from the Israeli daylife troubles) to buy cloths and shoes in a sane price. you can get cloths and shoes in a third price in freeport. I was shocked that in Israel you pay for a meal sometimes over 60 shekels, while for three people in Denny's you pay only 30$.

050103think5Fprv.gif

Here the prices are very much High. I went to America in the first place (besides the ability to clean my head from the Israeli daylife troubles) to buy cloths and shoes in a sane price. you can get cloths and shoes in a third price in freeport. I was shocked that in Israel you pay for a meal sometimes over 60 shekels, while for three people in Denny's you pay only 30$.

Yeah America has good prices. Over there it's expensive though.

Forum List

Back