Israelis seek the AshkeNazi DNA!

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
In order to emphasize their ethnic homeland, joos are looking for their genetic DNA :confused:

Jewish Genetics - DNA, genes, Jews, Ashkenazi

84alz8ut1.jpg

Has Stormfront become boring for these clowns?

Stormfront or Eretz zionist supremacists are the same crap of racism...
no difference between white supremacism and ashkeNazi supremacism!

what on earth are you babbling about, anti-semitic trash

:cuckoo:

I just wonder the ashkeNazi supremacism, the "chosen people" theory is rebounding again :cool:

You must mean Islamic supremacism, right, sicko?

Islamic scholar Sheikh Maulana Maududi...
Islam wishes to destroy all states and governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and program of Islam regardless of the country or the nation which rules it. The purpose of Islam is to set up a state on the basis of its own ideology and program … the objective of Islamic jihad is to eliminate the rule of an un-Islamic system and establish instead an Islamic system of state rule. Islam does not intend to confine this revolution to a single state or a few countries; the aim of Islam is to bring about a universal revolution.

I just wonder the ashkeNazi supremacism, the "chosen people" theory is rebounding again :cool:

You have an issue with others' supremacy---Did your inferiority complex start as a result of a loveless upbringing?

You have an issue with others' supremacy---Did your inferiority complex start as a result of a loveless upbringing?
Exactly. These clowns are white inferiorists.

:rofl:

the amount of stupidity in your response to one of the dumbest motherfuckers to hit USMB in years would be astounding had I never seen your previous posts.

just so the readers comprehend your point: Churchill was just a White Inferiorist in the face of that whole MASTER RACE schtick rampant in Germany at the time. Those jews? Hebrew Inferiorists. After all, to refrain from accepting some laughable chosen(master) race bullshit is CLEARLY just envy!

ohhhh man you people crack me up.

Exactly. These clowns are white inferiorists.

the amount of stupidity in your response to one of the dumbest motherfuckers to hit USMB in years would be astounding had I never seen your previous posts.

just so the readers comprehend your point: Churchill was just a White Inferiorist in the face of that whole MASTER RACE schtick rampant in Germany at the time. Those jews? Hebrew Inferiorists. After all, to refrain from accepting some laughable chosen(master) race bullshit is CLEARLY just envy!

ohhhh man you people crack me up.

Stoner, as I have demonstrated time and time again, your knowledge of history is less than negligible.

You're so dumb, you think Judaism is an ethnicity rather than a religion...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2207740-post45.html

You're an embarrassment, stoner. Go play with your imaginary friends.

In order to emphasize their ethnic homeland, joos are looking for their genetic DNA :confused:

84alz8ut1.jpg

Or maybe it's to study rare genetic diseases, like Tay-Sach's, that are over-expressed in the Ashkanazi Jewish population due to founder's effect.

Wow, I clicked on the link and found out that is exactly why they are doing it. Damn, I am good.

Oh wait, weren't you one of the "anti-evolution" dumbasses?

No wonder you didn't get it.

84alz8ut1.jpg

Or maybe it's to study rare genetic diseases, like Tay-Sach's, that are over-expressed in the Ashkanazi Jewish population due to founder's effect.

Wow, I clicked on the link and found out that is exactly why they are doing it. Damn, I am good.

Oh wait, weren't you one of the "anti-evolution" dumbasses?

No wonder you didn't get it.

Stop with the god damned facts you pesterferous nucence!

If you want to have a good hatefest, facts get in the way. Ignorance, xenophobia, lies, half truths, this is the way to a nice loud angry and pointless yell fest.

Go away. Your contribution makes this thread seem lame and stupid.

There is no racial supremacy in islam.
it's typically judeo-christian, you will find "white churches, black churches- ashkenazi sunagogues, sephardic synagogues!!!

All racial massacres were committed by churches and zionists.

Israel's Declining Sperm Quality Tied to Depleted Uranium Exposure

Israel's population is facing a dire threat: a drastic depopulation, from the use of weapons that leave behind Depleted Uranium (DU). Depleted Uranium leads to the word Omnicidal, as DU kills everything in the food chain, everywhere the wind blows. Experts say the dramatic drop in Israel's sperm count could eliminate their ability to reproduce.

Research by an Israeli doctor shows a significant drop in sperm count level and sperm motility among young Israeli soldiers in recent years. Sperm motility is the ability of sperm to move properly toward an egg.

It is attributed to the inhalation of DU aerosolized nano-particles; the dirty results of extra powerful weapons used by Israel and the U.S.

All of that military might as it turns out, could set the stage for a massive Israeli act of population suicide.
Israel's Declining Sperm Quality Tied to Depleted Uranium Exposure - Salem-News.Com

Forum List

Back