Israelis: Obama Leaked Intel to Prevent Us from Attacking Iran

Because the source of the leak is ????????

Opps, no war just yet mongers. Iran is letting another site get a UN inspection.

One of the reasons gas prices are so high is that you have speculators persistently going long in the oil market on the possibility of an Israeli attack on Iran; they want to be in oil to profit from what they believe would be an inevitable spike in oil prices if such an attack occurs.

Those of you who are simultaneously rooting for another war in the Middle East while attacking the president for the current high gas prices...

...use your fucking heads for once...

The issue here is not what we believe. Israel is supposed to be our ally and they trusted us with information. Obama leaked it for his reelection. I think that is a huge issue and extremely damaging to our allies. Something that Obama seems very good at. When he is done being president we may have zero friends left in the world.

Israel is going to fuck around and give us $8 a gallon gas. Then all you warmongers will figure out how to blame Obama for that.

First the two reports, then the typical media cover-up.

Israelis Suspect Obama Media Leaks to Prevent Strike on Iran - ABC News

We have GOT to get this guy out of office.

November 2012 is coming people. Remember and vote!

Read the Foreign Policy article for yourself instead of hearing third person spin on it: Israel's Secret Staging Ground - By Mark Perry | Foreign Policy

The relationship between Israel and Azerbaijan is not a secret. In fact, Iran has targeted Israeli sites within Azerbaijan for terrorist attacks because of that relationship. And you will not find Obama saying anything in that article.

So what "secret" did Obama reveal, exactly?

Read the whole article before removing the foot from your mouth and speaking. And stop making shit up.

None that I see; any proof Obama "leaked" any info?

Never forget,

there's what the Right wants to believe, what it likes to believe,

and then there's the Truth.

These are people who believe the Earth is 6000 years old. Why would they need 'proof' that Obama did something that it pleases them to believe anyway?

One of the reasons gas prices are so high is that you have speculators persistently going long in the oil market on the possibility of an Israeli attack on Iran; they want to be in oil to profit from what they believe would be an inevitable spike in oil prices if such an attack occurs.

Those of you who are simultaneously rooting for another war in the Middle East while attacking the president for the current high gas prices...

That is one reason, but the major reasons are messages the Obama administration sends to the oil industry. I am at war with you! Oil productions on public lands is down big time. No new permits in the gulf or off short. CO can't be drilled in. No to ANWR. No to Canandian Pipeline. All of these have the effects on speculation!

Good for him if he did.

I mean, I hope you realize what an absolute disaster it would be for hte world if the Zionists DID attack Iran.

Oh, we have another "it's DA JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS" poster.

The "Zionist Conspiracy."

Man, I hope they never find out I'm really an Israeli Zionist agent! :eusa_shifty:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

THree things going to eventually happen.

1) Israel will be pushed into the Sea.
2) Jesus wont' come back to stop it.
3) Religions will come up with more excuses why the Sky Pixie let that happen.

That is one reason, but the major reasons are messages the Obama administration sends to the oil industry. I am at war with you! Oil productions on public lands is down big time. No new permits in the gulf or off short. CO can't be drilled in. No to ANWR. No to Canandian Pipeline. All of these have the effects on speculation!

Stop believing what the rightwing propaganda machine tells you.

The oil industry holds 6500 approved permits for drilling on federal lands THAT THEY ARE NOT USING.

Use your head, acquire the facts, and then think for yourself.

Forum List

Back