Israelis know how to party!

a loss for words

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2017
upper left corner of the republic

This is a street party in Tel Aviv for purim. People dress up and it is semi required to get drunk.

Kids are encouraged to misbehave in religious service and make lots of noise.

Purim celebrates the rescue of the jews from an earlier version of Hitler.

Purim, in reality, is a hatefest against the rest of the world, especially Christians.

Israeli Jewish author, Elliott Horowitz, who taught early modern Jewish history at two Israeli universities, exposed this some time ago, much to the dismay of the zionist regime.

“Reckless Rites,” published by Princeton University Press, describes actual anti-Christian practices that became part of the playful, theatrical violence of the Jewish festival of Purim....

Horowitz, a cultural-social historian of early modern Europe, served as co-editor of the Jewish Quarterly Review, a peer-reviewed journal of the Herbert D. Katz Center for Advanced Judaic Studies at the University of Pennsylvania...

Historian Elliott Horowitz, expert on Jewish violence, dies at 64

More to the point:

For as long as I can remember, I never liked the holiday of Purim, with its story of the massacre of the gentiles and its message of revenge and rejoicing at the downfall of others....

...the Book of Esther goes on to boast that "the other Jews that were in the king's provinces gathered themselves together, and stood for their lives, and had rest from their enemies, and slew of their foes seventy and five thousand" (Esther 9:16). In addition, we read Esther's appalling request that the Jews of Shushan be granted another day to act "according unto this day's decree" - i.e., to slaughter their non-Jewish neighbors brutally. To eliminate any doubt, the author of the Book of Esther emphasizes that this was not a case of self-defense...

...published in 1896, Montefiore was perhaps the first Jew to describe the events of its final chapters as "a massacre of unresisting Gentiles."

In other words, the custom of mocking Jesus and the cross in Purim processions, which Horowitz discusses at length in the second half of the book, was already common in the fifth century C.E...

Since Baruch Goldstein's massacre of Muslims at prayer at the Tomb of the Patriarchs in Hebron on Purim 1994, he writes, "for me and for many others, Purim has never been the same."

Horowitz quotes rabbis and settler leaders who equate the Palestinians with Amalek. He describes the Purim processions in Hebron that are becoming more violent from year to year, ever since a group of Jews moved into the Beit Hadassah neighborhood to "renew" Jewish settlement in the city in 1981 - and chose to do so, significantly, on Purim....

the holiday's continued observance is best understood as a consequence of the 'deep decay of our people.'"

read more: Purim will never be the same

Must we be proud of our yearly, drunken hatefest? I think not.

Purim, in reality, is a hatefest against the rest of the world, especially Christians.

Israeli Jewish author, Elliott Horowitz, who taught early modern Jewish history at two Israeli universities, exposed this some time ago, much to the dismay of the zionist regime.

“Reckless Rites,” published by Princeton University Press, describes actual anti-Christian practices that became part of the playful, theatrical violence of the Jewish festival of Purim....

Horowitz, a cultural-social historian of early modern Europe, served as co-editor of the Jewish Quarterly Review, a peer-reviewed journal of the Herbert D. Katz Center for Advanced Judaic Studies at the University of Pennsylvania...

More to the point:

For as long as I can remember, I never liked the holiday of Purim, with its story of the massacre of the gentiles and its message of revenge and rejoicing at the downfall of others....

...the Book of Esther goes on to boast that "the other Jews that were in the king's provinces gathered themselves together, and stood for their lives, and had rest from their enemies, and slew of their foes seventy and five thousand" (Esther 9:16). In addition, we read Esther's appalling request that the Jews of Shushan be granted another day to act "according unto this day's decree" - i.e., to slaughter their non-Jewish neighbors brutally. To eliminate any doubt, the author of the Book of Esther emphasizes that this was not a case of self-defense...

...published in 1896, Montefiore was perhaps the first Jew to describe the events of its final chapters as "a massacre of unresisting Gentiles."

In other words, the custom of mocking Jesus and the cross in Purim processions, which Horowitz discusses at length in the second half of the book, was already common in the fifth century C.E...

Since Baruch Goldstein's massacre of Muslims at prayer at the Tomb of the Patriarchs in Hebron on Purim 1994, he writes, "for me and for many others, Purim has never been the same."

Horowitz quotes rabbis and settler leaders who equate the Palestinians with Amalek. He describes the Purim processions in Hebron that are becoming more violent from year to year, ever since a group of Jews moved into the Beit Hadassah neighborhood to "renew" Jewish settlement in the city in 1981 - and chose to do so, significantly, on Purim....

the holiday's continued observance is best understood as a consequence of the 'deep decay of our people.'"

Abdul: "Purim, in reality, is a hatefest against the rest of the world, especially Christians.".

And we know your Ramadan is a time when Muslim animals ramp up the terror and murder?

More to the point:

Obviously, you have never read the Book of Esther and neither has the self-hating Jew, Horowitz, who wrote the article that you quoted. Haman, the Prime Minister of Persia, who was a descendant of Amalek, got King Xerxes to decree that the Jews should be exterminated on the 13th day of the Hebrew month of Adar. The enemies of the Jews were therefore supplied with weapons. The Queen, a secret Jewess named Esther, got the King to side with her ppl, and convinced him to hang Haman. Since the decree was still in effect and could not be revoked according to Persian law, the Jews were allowed to gain arms and fight for their lives in a civil war. So they did not kill "defenseless civilians." The Jews won the war. It was as simple as that.

Furthermore, the holiday of Purim has nothing to do with Christianity since that religion did not even exist at the time that the Purim story took place. On the contrary, during much of history, Jews feared for their lives around the time of Easter, when there were pogroms against Jews because of the charge of deicide.

More to the point:

Obviously, you have never read the Book of Esther and neither has the self-hating Jew, Horowitz, who wrote the article that you quoted. Haman, the Prime Minister of Persia, who was a descendant of Amalek, got King Xerxes to decree that the Jews should be exterminated on the 13th day of the Hebrew month of Adar. The enemies of the Jews were therefore supplied with weapons. The Queen, a secret Jewess named Esther, got the King to side with her ppl, and convinced him to hang Haman. Since the decree was still in effect and could not be revoked according to Persian law, the Jews were allowed to gain arms and fight for their lives in a civil war. So they did not kill "defenseless civilians." The Jews won the war. It was as simple as that.

Furthermore, the holiday of Purim has nothing to do with Christianity since that religion did not even exist at the time that the Purim story took place. On the contrary, during much of history, Jews feared for their lives around the time of Easter, when there were pogroms against Jews because of the charge of deicide.

abi's post is so funny. You bring up a great point. Purim has nothing whatsoever to do with Christianity as there were no Christians when the celebration of Purim began. Don't you just love abi's Palestinian mentality? Heh Heh! How can we get him to post here more often for laughs?

Abi short for Abdul didn't graduate from the Madrassa.

Ameleck planned on killing all the jews. You have sympathy for that creep? His plan for mass murder didn't come to fruition so you weep for him?
If facts are important you, please understand that Amalek is not a person. In fact, the Arab Palestinians according to the bible are descended from Isaac's 1/2 brother, Ishmael. They were never referred to as Amalek which is what Jews associated with Roman Christians.

And why would you even bring this topic up? Did you want the world to know how Jews annually get wasted and then spit on, beat and sometimes even murder Christians and that this 'holiday' has been 'celebrated' like this for centuries?

I hope any of the Christian zionists here are reading along.

abi's post is so funny. You bring up a great point. Purim has nothing whatsoever to do with Christianity as there were no Christians when the celebration of Purim began.
Please tell me you understand the difference between 'gentile' and 'Christian.'

There are gentiles who aren't Christians.

However, in your first post, you did say that Purim was anti christian.

So, we are not supposed to actually discuss this now?

Ameleck planned on killing all the jews. You have sympathy for that creep? His plan for mass murder didn't come to fruition so you weep for him?
If facts are important you, please understand that Amalek is not a person. In fact, the Arab Palestinians according to the bible are descended from Isaac's 1/2 brother, Ishmael. They were never referred to as Amalek which is what Jews associated with Roman Christians.

And why would you even bring this topic up? Did you want the world to know how Jews annually get wasted and then spit on, beat and sometimes even murder Christians and that this 'holiday' has been 'celebrated' like this for centuries?

I hope any of the Christian zionists here are reading along.

1) Purim was never celebrated that way. The celebration is a little bit like Halloween, l'havdil (differences aside). Kids dress in costumes, people exchange food gifts called "shaloch manot", and sometimes get a little tipsy. They don't "spit on, beat, and sometimes murder Christians" on that day. That charge is libelous and 100% untrue.

2) Amalek was a person, who became the ancestor of a nation. Genesis 36: 12--"And Timna was a concubine to Eliphaz Esau's son; and she bore to Eliphaz Amalek." Esau taught his grandson Amalek to hate Jews. Amalek became the ancestor of Haman and Hitler, yemach shemam (may their memories be blotted out).

Forum List

Back