Israelis kill US citizens, and charge us for bullets!!

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
How much have we, the people of the United States, given, been extorted of, with regards to monetary aid to Israel??? Add up all the Humanitarian, and the military allowance, and we are talking many, many billions of dollars/year.

Now, the Isaelis bomb Lebanon. So be it. US citizens are being hurt, injured, killed, etc while trying to get out of a war zone that their own tax dollars helped start and flourish. Bullets and bombs being lobbed into Lebanon are paid for with who's tax dollars???? Who has the president that can't see the truth to the problem when it is right at the end of his nose???

OK, so we know gas prices are going up. We have to pay for the cruise ships who will take our people to safe places like Cypress. We will have to pay for the troops, and supplies used to evacuate the US citizens, and we will probably have to pay to rebuild Lebanon too. This conflict is the result of bad blood between Israel and Hesbolah.. No secret. But,, we have to pay and I don't have a problem with the Hesbolah. They don't bother me, and I don't bother them.

If anything, in an ideal world, I would add up all the $$damage that the Israelis are causing, and all the other costs for the rescue of Americans in Lebanon, etc. Then I would deduct it from their allowance for the 2006-2007 fiscal year coming up in November.. This way the Jews can't cry we are not supporting them, and we are reducing the losses that we are incurring because Israel always has to have it their way.. Don't get me wrong, I don't think Hesbolah should have entered the fray, and their rockets have killed people and ruined buildings too. But, they are not on our dole.

My ultimate goal would be cut off all financial aid to Israel. They want to be autonimous and call their own shots? Disregard the damage/costs to the US?? Then fine. Do it. You play, you pay. Take care, good luck, see you later bye. Lose my phone number.

Working Man said:
How much have we, the people of the United States, given, been extorted of, with regards to monetary aid to Israel??? Add up all the Humanitarian, and the military allowance, and we are talking many, many billions of dollars/year.

Now, the Isaelis bomb Lebanon. So be it. US citizens are being hurt, injured, killed, etc while trying to get out of a war zone that their own tax dollars helped start and flourish. Bullets and bombs being lobbed into Lebanon are paid for with who's tax dollars???? Who has the president that can't see the truth to the problem when it is right at the end of his nose???

OK, so we know gas prices are going up. We have to pay for the cruise ships who will take our people to safe places like Cypress. We will have to pay for the troops, and supplies used to evacuate the US citizens, and we will probably have to pay to rebuild Lebanon too. This conflict is the result of bad blood between Israel and Hesbolah.. No secret. But,, we have to pay and I don't have a problem with the Hesbolah. They don't bother me, and I don't bother them.

If anything, in an ideal world, I would add up all the $$damage that the Israelis are causing, and all the other costs for the rescue of Americans in Lebanon, etc. Then I would deduct it from their allowance for the 2006-2007 fiscal year coming up in November.. This way the Jews can't cry we are not supporting them, and we are reducing the losses that we are incurring because Israel always has to have it their way.. Don't get me wrong, I don't think Hesbolah should have entered the fray, and their rockets have killed people and ruined buildings too. But, they are not on our dole.

My ultimate goal would be cut off all financial aid to Israel. They want to be autonimous and call their own shots? Disregard the damage/costs to the US?? Then fine. Do it. You play, you pay. Take care, good luck, see you later bye. Lose my phone number.

You forgot to mention that those same citizens were warned not to go there. Just thought I would point that out.

insein said:
Heres the solution. Stop sending aid to all countries. Let them fill out a loan application like a bank.

Hey. That's anti-semitic. Do you hate jews? You embody pure hatred! :rolleyes:

rtwngAvngr said:

I just hope when they drive that heavy duty stuff into Lebanon that they dont encounter nasty little traps--poison gas, germ warfare, stuff like that.

dilloduck said:
I just hope when they drive that heavy duty stuff into Lebanon that they dont encounter nasty little traps--poison gas, germ warfare, stuff like that.

I just don't want OUR boys holding the territory they gain after this. If they want to conquer the middleast, let them get fight the guerilla war against the NWO. I'm tired of seeing americans getting killed by IED's and then unable to retaliate.

Let's either nuke the region or contain it. This "trying to change society" crap is a waste of american lives.

rtwngAvngr said:
I just don't want OUR boys holding the territory they gain after this. If they want to conquer the middleast, let them get fight the guerilla war against the NWO. I'm tired of seeing americans getting killed by IED's and then unable to retaliate.

Let's either nuke the region or contain it. This "trying to change society" crap is a waste of american lives.

no doubt--America has no business sending troops in there at all--We did that once--it sucked.

dmp said:
If people knowingly stay or get in harms way, Be they US Citizens or not...Fuck 'em.

I was suggesting something more like our leaders NOT sending American troops into Lebanon.

insein said:
Heres the solution. Stop sending aid to all countries. Let them fill out a loan application like a bank.

The report that came out in the EARLY 90s couldn't even put a dollar figure on it cause there are so many ways to apply for grants, loans, etc. that the US Governmental Accounting office couldn't quantitize the number. We know it is a
ppreciably higher than what the allowance is every year.

CSM said:
You forgot to mention that those same citizens were warned not to go there. Just thought I would point that out.

The ability to cause fear, and anxiety in a people.

You are correct, they were warned. But, then the people visiting there have family just as you and I do and they wanted to visit them. You and I wouldn't want to watch as our loved ones got blown up just because of where they lived either. Sure,, they Israelis are getting blown up too by rockets fired in the same neighborhoods I am defending. I wish it would stop. I think it there will only be peace when the US gets its nose out of Israel.

Conversely, the jews were warned not to camp out in Israel,, the land once known as Palestine.. But that stupid son of a bitch Harry Truman screwed that all up too.

dilloduck said:
no doubt--America has no business sending troops in there at all--We did that once--it sucked.

Amen to that. "Bruce",,, was nice kid who tried to pull himself out of poverty. Just a teenager from a depressed part of the US. The kid enlisted into the Marines back in the eighties.

They found his body, partially clad. He had been sleeping when he and so many other American soldiers were blown up back when by the truck bomb..:salute:
They all had more courage then I could ever dream of having.

So yes,, I do recall one of our last ventures there.:cry:

rtwngAvngr said:

What's the big idea??? I thought I had the rep for embodying pure hatred?? Who is this imposter you have given the title to???!!!
:bow2:

Where there is no justice there can be no peace. Israel was created in the land of Palestine. Palestinians were thrown out of their land and made into refugees. Now, when Palestinians fight back, they are called terrorists, yet we forget the terrorist attacks by jews such as the bombing of King David Hotel where the British held their headquarters when Palestine was under British occupation.

We must not forget that in 1929 there were some 29 thousand Jews in Palestine. Thanks to Zionism we now have 6.5 million Jews in the fake state of Israel. Israel of course has been bolstered by US support, but as the US tires of fighting Israel's war it will soon back away and leave Israel to fight it's own war, which will mean the begining of the end of the 'state' of Israel. I doubt whether Israel will cellebrate even 100 years of existance. Serves them right for stealing Palestinian land from the beautiful people of Palestine. Perhaps they can create their next state in America where they love them so much, or will there be a backlask against jews in America as there was in Germany in 1939, when Americans realise that they are being led by the nose by jews who also control their economy.:rotflmao:

Zimbo said:
Where there is no justice there can be no peace. Israel was created in the land of Palestine. Palestinians were thrown out of their land and made into refugees. Now, when Palestinians fight back, they are called terrorists, yet we forget the terrorist attacks by jews such as the bombing of King David Hotel where the British held their headquarters when Palestine was under British occupation.

We must not forget that in 1929 there were some 29 thousand Jews in Palestine. Thanks to Zionism we now have 6.5 million Jews in the fake state of Israel. Israel of course has been bolstered by US support, but as the US tires of fighting Israel's war it will soon back away and leave Israel to fight it's own war, which will mean the begining of the end of the 'state' of Israel. I doubt whether Israel will cellebrate even 100 years of existance. Serves them right for stealing Palestinian land from the beautiful people of Palestine. Perhaps they can create their next state in America where they love them so much, or will there be a backlask against jews in America as there was in Germany in 1939, when Americans realise that they are being led by the nose by jews who also control their economy.:rotflmao:

Israel will stay. How many Arabs will die starve and blow themselves up trying to eradicate it is the question. Arabs hate the Palestinians and wont shelter them. They love watching the Palestinians suffer over and over. If you think this piece of land is worth the Arab lives you are destroying to get it back, don't blame Israel.

Forum List

Back