Israelis hold BBQ to taunt Palestinian hunger-strikers

Fuck off with your tin hat shit.

The actual CIA dossier on the 67 war is "tin hat shit" because it conflicts with what your sub human BIRDBRAIN has been parroting for years.

You never think.

You just parrot lies and shout down truth.

was MUCH LATER

Da Bible wants us to believe that Joshua was a kick ass soldier/commander during Exodus... and then 40+ years later is the same kick ass soldier/commander. I don't quite buy that time frame. To be the Levite commander before Exodus, Joshua had to be in his mid 20s. The Bible wants us to believe he was still a kick ass soldier at age 70. Naw, not buying it.

At least some Christians occasionally think and ask questions...

What about God’s cruelty against the Midianites

Time to turn Israel into a nuclear crater.

1. after JFK
2. after the US Marines in Lebanon 1982
3. after 911

Nuking Israel now for all three still leaves us $15+ trillion in the hole. We want our money back too...

was MUCH LATER

Da Bible wants us to believe that Joshua was a kick ass soldier/commander during Exodus... and then 40+ years later is the same kick ass soldier/commander. I don't quite buy that time frame. To be the Levite commander before Exodus, Joshua had to be in his mid 20s. The Bible wants us to believe he was still a kick ass soldier at age 70. Naw, not buying it.

At least some Christians occasionally think and ask questions...

What about God’s cruelty against the Midianites
+-

I do not recall Joshua being a WARRIOR in Egypt----he was a stone chisler

HHMMMMMMMMMM

One would have to HATE JEWS to think they had anything to do with JFK, right???

LOL...

Lee Harvey Oswald = JEWISH
Jack Ruby aka Jacob RUBENSTEIN = Jewish

NAw, no reason to see ANY JEWISH INVOLVEMENT AT ALL....

JFK was not sending arms to Israel. As soon as LBJ is sworn in, those arms cease going to 'nam and start flowing into Israel free of charge and off the books. That is 1963. By 1967, Israel is ready to take the Heights, the Bank, and the Strip in the '67 war....

What did LBJ think of the '67 war???

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War — Central Intelligence Agency

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move"

and then got on TV and lied his Zionist ass off claiming Israel was attacked...

Then we sent the USS Liberty to investigate reports of Israelis exterminating the residents of the newly "occupied territories."

The Chosen warned us not to do that, then took the planes WE GAVE them and SUNK THE LIBERTY AND OFFED THE CREW, and puppet/traitor LBJ claimed it was an "accident." Was it an accident????

The USS Liberty Cover-Up

come and get it boys ! ALL YOU CAN EAT ! PITCH TIL YOU WIN !

maxresdefault.jpg

The sub humans have been told in church that anyone who doesn't blindly support Israel is "Hitler."

You can't even question it. You are "commanded to serve Israel" per God. Now, intelligent Americans can understand why so many "christian" preachers have JEWISH LAST NAMES and preach ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL every Sunday.

What the pro Israel Christian sub humans also fail to to understand is that their lives mean absolutely nothing to the Chosen, no more than the lives of the Midianites...

What the pro Israel Christian sub humans also fail to to understand is that their lives mean absolutely nothing to the Chosen, no more than the lives of the Midianites...

show us on the Teddy Bear where the bad Christian touched you - don't worry, we won't tell anyone, it'll be our little secret!

ABFP20001-homepage-hero.png

When confronted with superior debate and truth, change the subject....

Do you believe a 757 travelling at 400 mph with its nose 8 feet off the ground hit the Pentagon on 911???

When confronted with superior debate and truth, change the subject....

Do you believe a 757 travelling at 400 mph with its nose 8 feet off the ground hit the Pentagon on 911???

brags about superior debate skills while pushing conspiracy theories

checks out

It is not a "conspiracy theory" to note the following:

1. a 757 cannot fly at 400 mph near ground level - too much resistance - needs 30k feet altitude with less resistance to get to that speed
2. a 757 with its nose 8 feet off the ground has its engines IN THE GROUND
3. the "US" media has never shown the US people the video(s)
4. a 757 did not cause the below "hole" in steel reinforced concrete

look baw, I am really not interested in giving you a hard time, nor am I interested in arguing about how & why JFK was killed, what really happened on 911 or the details of the Jewish Exodus in antiquity - so I will back off and apologize (since I HAVE been giving you a hard time)

I will say that I find your vitriol against Christians & Christianity to be over the top & even a little offensive

chill out & have a great weekend

e5084087.gif

Forum List

Back