Israelis butchered civilians, men, woman and children.

PatRabbit

Rookie
Sep 28, 2008
During the assault on Gaza, the Israelis intentioanally butchered civilians, men, woman and children. Fact. Anyone not blindly dedicated to defending the actions of the Israeli state come hell or high water could see that.

But now we have it from the horses mouth:

The Independent (British paper):

One blood chilling sentence about the murder of a woman and her children:

"The sharpshooter saw a woman and children approaching him. He shot them straight away. I don't think he felt too bad about it, because, as far as he was concerned, he did his job according to the orders he was given."

Just following orders.

Remind me, where have I heard that defence before?

Um ... so? Lot's of countries do that, hell, even American soldiers do sometimes ... so what? War is war, people get hurt ... are you expecting us to go in and blow up their women, children, and civilians just because they did it to someone else?

Absolute hogwash. IF Israel wanted to butcher the Arabs we would not have seen a thousand dead we would have seen THOUSANDS dead.

Isn't it convenient that the supposed confessors are ANONYMOUS? Do troops sometimes do things they shouldn't? Sure do. But a couple dead is no crime spree and no great conspiracy.

Tell ya what shit for brains? I would never knowingly murder innocents. But if I had a group of people approaching me that are KNOWN for suicide bombings, for murder and for abusing the use of supposed civilians and it was me or them, or them or some of my men? They would be dead. Pretty simple concept.

Um ... so? Lot's of countries do that, hell, even American soldiers do sometimes ... so what? War is war, people get hurt ... are you expecting us to go in and blow up their women, children, and civilians just because they did it to someone else?

HA!

is this the same tone you take when discussing jewish casualties of WW2?

GOSH, WHY NOT?!?

:lol:

Absolute hogwash. IF Israel wanted to butcher the Arabs we would not have seen a thousand dead we would have seen THOUSANDS dead.

Isn't it convenient that the supposed confessors are ANONYMOUS? Do troops sometimes do things they shouldn't? Sure do. But a couple dead is no crime spree and no great conspiracy.

Tell ya what shit for brains? I would never knowingly murder innocents. But if I had a group of people approaching me that are KNOWN for suicide bombings, for murder and for abusing the use of supposed civilians and it was me or them, or them or some of my men? They would be dead. Pretty simple concept.

oh yea, i KNOW DUDE! If an arab MOTHER and her KIDS come creapig around a fucking corner who WOULDNT shoot them in the fucking face??

:rofl:

Hell, that SNIPER was clearly ABOUT TO DIE!

RGS is like the Italian guy waving a swastika this time around.

HA!

is this the same tone you take when discussing jewish casualties of WW2?

GOSH, WHY NOT?!?

:lol:

Two very clear concepts:

1. The closest thing on earth to a racial-nationalist state bent on exterminating another human group going is ISRAEL.

2. The last thing you will ever hear is any Jew admit this.

well.. zionist jew (and enabling christian) perhaps. I don't believe that every jew in the world is a zionist. In fact, I'm glad that there are plenty of examples of jews who refuse to hop on board the zionist bandwagon.

Come on Sarge you know it wouldn't be that easy for the Israelis to do that, they are smarter then that. That's what ruthless warlords, and brutal dictators do, and Israel wouldn't want it's goverment and military to look like it falls into that category. So they they take the slow drawn out approach, putting a stranglehold on the over a million people in Gaza who rely on humanitarian aid in Gaza. By not cutting off the humanitarian aid faucet to everyone, but leaving just enough of a trickle for some, but not enough for everyone. Not to mention the systematic movement and expansion of settlements in the west bank, effectively cutting Palestinians off from everything from their livelihoods and homes, which if they are not able to adapt and endure, forcing them to leave their lands, making them available for Israeli settlement expansion.

Sarge in your brave service of our country I think it's safe to say that if you had a non-combatant that was in your custody, and you released her and her children, and you had a sniper on a roof covering the area. Isn't it safe to say that you'd probably have the sense to notify the sniper of the release of the non-combatants into a potential area of conflict, esspecially seeing how in this case you have know idea what or who an organization like Hamas is going to throw at you, with being worried about the potential for a suicide bomber in Gaza a very credible threat. So wouldn't be the duty of a competant commander to make sure his men are informed of everyone and everything entering an area of conflict that they possibly could, which obviously this sniper wasn't.

Dead Palestinian babies and bombed mosques - IDF fashion 2009

By Uri Blau

Tags: Israel News, IDF, Gaza

The office at the Adiv fabric-printing shop in south Tel Aviv handles a constant stream of customers, many of them soldiers in uniform, who come to order custom clothing featuring their unit's insignia, usually accompanied by a slogan and drawing of their choosing. Elsewhere on the premises, the sketches are turned into plates used for imprinting the ordered items, mainly T-shirts and baseball caps, but also hoodies, fleece jackets and pants. A young Arab man from Jaffa supervises the workers who imprint the words and pictures, and afterward hands over the finished product.

Dead babies, mothers weeping on their children's graves, a gun aimed at a child and bombed-out mosques - these are a few examples of the images Israel Defense Forces soldiers design these days to print on shirts they order to mark the end of training, or of field duty. The slogans accompanying the drawings are not exactly anemic either: A T-shirt for infantry snipers bears the inscription "Better use Durex," next to a picture of a dead Palestinian baby, with his weeping mother and a teddy bear beside him. A sharpshooter's T-shirt from the Givati Brigade's Shaked battalion shows a pregnant Palestinian woman with a bull's-eye superimposed on her belly, with the slogan, in English, "1 shot, 2 kills." A "graduation" shirt for those who have completed another snipers course depicts a Palestinian baby, who grows into a combative boy and then an armed adult, with the inscription, "No matter how it begins, we'll put an end to it."

There are also plenty of shirts with blatant sexual messages. For example, the Lavi battalion produced a shirt featuring a drawing of a soldier next to a young woman with bruises, and the slogan, "Bet you got raped!" A few of the images underscore actions whose existence the army officially denies - such as "confirming the kill" (shooting a bullet into an enemy victim's head from close range, to ensure he is dead), or harming religious sites, or female or child non-combatants.
Advertisement

In many cases, the content is submitted for approval to one of the unit's commanders. The latter, however, do not always have control over what gets printed, because the artwork is a private initiative of soldiers that they never hear about. Drawings or slogans previously banned in certain units have been approved for distribution elsewhere. For example, shirts declaring, "We won't chill 'til we confirm the kill" were banned in the past (the IDF claims that the practice doesn't exist), yet the Haruv battalion printed some last year.

The slogan "Let every Arab mother know that her son's fate is in my hands!" had previously been banned for use on another infantry unit's shirt. A Givati soldier said this week, however, that at the end of last year, his platoon printed up dozens of shirts, fleece jackets and pants bearing this slogan.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1072466.html

you can link after 15 posts. if you need something linked in the meantime, ask a mod. only post the first few grafs and then link-thanks

you are new here so.. welcome to the party... BUT...

post a link to your sources.

Dead Palestinian babies and bombed mosques - IDF fashion 2009 - Haaretz - Israel News

Ishot2kills.jpg

Thanks Shogun, I am still learning this thing. I haven't been able to post my links because not quite being to the 15 posts mark yet. But I will definately be sure to ask a mod for some help on that for the time being untill I get there, thanks again.

Forum List

Back