Israelis attack African migrants

Bibi has the right answer.

I don't think he does at all. If anything, Bibi is perpetuating the conflict because at the motivation he has no motivation to find a permanant solution.

I think this is a mistake, and I think generations od Israelis might pay for his incalcitrance.

Everyone wants to see the terror end; but I think people smarter than Bibi see the end of terror coming more through dissuading the Palestinian petite bourgeoisie than through bulldozing houses.

The UNO vistory in Nicaragua and the collapse of the IRA in Ireland are much better models for Bibi than the Viet Nam war is.

So what is the Israeli government going to do about this? I understand Israel is a small country and there is a limit to the refugees they can take, but it seems like this situation is getting worse and worse. Its unfortunate because most African refugees come to Israel to escape genocide from the Muslim dominated governments they escaped from, something the Israelis can relate to.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

I don't think he does at all. If anything, Bibi is perpetuating the conflict because at the motivation he has no motivation to find a permanant solution.

I think this is a mistake, and I think generations od Israelis might pay for his incalcitrance.

Everyone wants to see the terror end; but I think people smarter than Bibi see the end of terror coming more through dissuading the Palestinian petite bourgeoisie than through bulldozing houses.

The UNO vistory in Nicaragua and the collapse of the IRA in Ireland are much better models for Bibi than the Viet Nam war is.
Bibi has a permanent solution, as the Son of a former Russian Terrorist, (Benzion Mileikowsky) He needs to keep Israel under the threat of attack to maintain Power for his group

"We don't need to import more problems from Africa," Mr Yishai, leader of the religious Shas party, told Maariv. "Most of those people arriving here are Muslims who think the country doesn't belong to us, the white man."
Ishay isn't "white", but anyone, willing to catch a ride on a "humanitarian" high horse is advised to take an african on his/her bank account. Too many assholes out there playing goody twoshoes at other folks' expence.

Literate,intelligent and well travelled people generally exhibit a very low opinion of Islamic terrorists.Where do you think you went wrong?

Well, put it this way - having been on the recieving end of the three (count 'em - three!) katyusha attacks when I lived there, I may not have been so literate in what I said about the guys firing them at the time.

Most people feel a little different about terror when they've had some psycho fourteen-year-old Hezobollah nutcase aim an AK at them, and I'm no exception.

No one, Israeli or otherwise, should have to live with that shit.
Yeah but that doesn't explain why you're an ass kisser of Islamists.

You don't wanna know.

Ha! Roudy isn't Chuck Norris, is he?

I must admit - I don't particularly care who he is.

With most of the people on this thread, I don't know who they are in real life, where they live, what they do for a living...on of the nice things about posting is that we only have the words on the screen to go by.

Unfortunately for Roudy, the most interesting words on the screen tend to come from people
who are literate, intelligent and well-travelled.
Literate,intelligent and well travelled people generally exhibit a very low opinion of Islamic terrorists.Where do you think you went wrong?
Very good question. But you won't see an honest answer from this Stormfront VIP.

What's perpetuating the conflict you ignorant moron, is all the money and weaponry coming from sponsoring terrorist entities like Iran or Syria, to continue with the terrorism and not enter into peace negotiations or a treaty with Israel no matter what. The money and weaponry hoing to Hamas come with pre conditions. As thugs who's primary job is TERRORISM, Hamas doesn't want to make peace, otherwise they'd be out of a job, and actually have to find work other than plotting to kill Jewish women and kids. As they say follow the money.

But but but.. I thought those rockets were "bottle rockets" as harmless as firecrackers? Have you informed your fellow IslamoNazis Tinmore and Jos of this?

Ha! Roudy isn't Chuck Norris, is he?

I must admit - I don't particularly care who he is.

With most of the people on this thread, I don't know who they are in real life, where they live, what they do for a living...on of the nice things about posting is that we only have the words on the screen to go by.

Unfortunately for Roudy, the most interesting words on the screen tend to come from people
who are literate, intelligent and well-travelled.
Very good question. But you won't see an honest answer from this Stormfront VIP.

I answered it in #157, genius...

"Well, put it this way - having been on the recieving end of the three (count 'em - three!) katyusha attacks when I lived there, I may not have been so literate in what I said about the guys firing them at the time.

Most people feel a little different about terror when they've had some psycho fourteen-year-old Hezobollah nutcase aim an AK at them, and I'm no exception.

No one, Israeli or otherwise, should have to live with that shit."

You know Roudy, it's really ok with me that you can't post honestly, never stray near a topic for fear of being humilated amd basically post nothing but racist abuse and lies - what is a little puzzling is why that is ok with you?

Not exactly an amibitious type, are you?! :eusa_drool:

So what is the Israeli government going to do about this? I understand Israel is a small country and there is a limit to the refugees they can take, but it seems like this situation is getting worse and worse. Its unfortunate because most African refugees come to Israel to escape genocide from the Muslim dominated governments they escaped from, something the Israelis can relate to.

Well, Israel isn't the only country facing an influx of migrants - the same could be said of Finland, Holland, New Zealand or Denmark.

I think most small countries need to have quotas and stick strictly to them - sadly for people escaping the famine in he Ogodan (as many of these people are) they'll probably end up being deported.

I answered it in #157, genius...

"Well, put it this way - having been on the recieving end of the three (count 'em - three!) katyusha attacks when I lived there, I may not have been so literate in what I said about the guys firing them at the time.

No one, Israeli or otherwise, should have to live with that shit."

You know Roudy, it's really ok with me that you can't post honestly, never stray near a topic for fear of being humilated amd basically post nothing but racist abuse and lies - what is a little puzzling is why that is ok with you?

Not exactly an amibitious type, are you?! :eusa_drool:
You haven't posted a single honest post ever. At best you take a true statement and proceed to dilute it with your lies, ignorance and stupidity.

Why are the Israelis attacking Africa?

They ran out of defenseless people to attack.

:thanks:

New Topics

Forum List

Back