Israelis Arrested in Tennessee

Works for me.

Here's the text, picked up.

So, gop guy, what was that about the Israelis being our friends? Can anyone here say "U.S.S. Liberty"? What could be more anti-Christian than to kill Christians?

Two men arrested after high-speed chase in Tennessee

Associated Press

ERWIN, Tenn. - Two Israeli men who led the Unicoi County sheriff on a high-speed chase in a rented moving truck were placed under arrest and are being investigated by the FBI, local officials said.

Shmuel Dahan and Almaliach Naor, both from Israel, were being held without bond Sunday afternoon at the Unicoi County Jail. The truck, rented from a Ryder office in Mars Hills, N.C., was being held in the county garage pending an FBI investigation, officials said.

Dahan is charged with reckless driving, littering, false identification and evading arrest, while Naor faces charges of false identification and evading arrest, an officer with the Unicoi County Sheriff's Department who would not give his name said Sunday.

An investigation by the FBI is ongoing and more charges are possible, he said. A woman who answered the phone at the FBI's Knoxville office said there was no one available to answer questions about the arrest.

The incident began late Saturday afternoon when Sheriff Kent Harris noticed a rental truck traveling at a high speed along former U.S. Highway 23, a lightly-traveled highway near the North Carolina state line.

"I was really concerned because the driver would not stop after I flashed my headlights for nearly three miles," Harris said. "He was weaving back and forth and I was wondering what a large (rental truck) was doing on the two-lane highway late Saturday afternoon instead of the faster I-26 Interstate."

Harris said he saw the men throw something from the truck while they were being pursued. Officers scouring the area later found a vial containing an unknown substance along the roadway, he said.

Once the men were apprehended, officers also found a "Learn to Fly" brochure in the truck, leading Harris and others to express concern about security at the Nuclear Fuel Services plant in Erwin.

"I got a sick feeling when I saw it," Harris said.

Dahan also gave authorities a fake Florida driver's license issues in Plantation, Fla., he said, while Naor produced a fake identification card.

Harris subsequently contacted the FBI, the federal Bureau of Tobacco and Firearms and other local authorities to look into the situation.

"We're not overreacting," Harris said. "We have a responsibility to protect the citizens of Unicoi County and that's what I'm going to do at any cost. I'd rather overreact, if that's what you call it, than be sorry later."

Well Willie I have no fucking idea what a couple of Israelis would be doing in a Ryder truck in Tennessee on a rural highway. Curious as to what the unidentified substance is. I think I would rule out terrorism though, makes no sense for them to hit Israel's best friend in the world. Whats your take?

I'm guessing they were moving here and snorting a little crank along the way to keep from falling asleep behind the wheel:D

Dahan also gave authorities a fake Florida driver's license issues in Plantation, Fla., he said, while Naor produced a fake identification card.

It never states how they finally identified them.... I would like to know that.... If they have never been arrested in the USA or never applied for a visa, how could we identify them through fingerprints? Now, if they were picked up through Interpol, then they should say that. Otherwise, it is all speculation.

I have no doubt that some Israeli factions are operating in the USA and I have no doubt there are some that wouldn't mind committing a terrorist act against the US and making it look like it was done by Muslims. But having said that, we just don't have enough information from this to conclude anything.

There was also the weird situation where a small group of cheering Israelis were caught filming the burning WTC right after 9/11 from atop a white van in New Jersey. The story about that got buried pretty fast.

Honestly, I don't know. But it is weird. I mean, I think it raises a lot of questions. Unfortunately, given media bias, the questions don't get asked often enough.

Originally posted by William Joyce
Works for me.

Here's the text, picked up.

So, gop guy, what was that about the Israelis being our friends? Can anyone here say "U.S.S. Liberty"? What could be more anti-Christian than to kill Christians?

Two men arrested after high-speed chase in Tennessee

Associated Press

ERWIN, Tenn. - Two Israeli men who led the Unicoi County sheriff on a high-speed chase in a rented moving truck were placed under arrest and are being investigated by the FBI, local officials said.

Shmuel Dahan and Almaliach Naor, both from Israel, were being held without bond Sunday afternoon at the Unicoi County Jail. The truck, rented from a Ryder office in Mars Hills, N.C., was being held in the county garage pending an FBI investigation, officials said.

Dahan is charged with reckless driving, littering, false identification and evading arrest, while Naor faces charges of false identification and evading arrest, an officer with the Unicoi County Sheriff's Department who would not give his name said Sunday.

An investigation by the FBI is ongoing and more charges are possible, he said. A woman who answered the phone at the FBI's Knoxville office said there was no one available to answer questions about the arrest.

The incident began late Saturday afternoon when Sheriff Kent Harris noticed a rental truck traveling at a high speed along former U.S. Highway 23, a lightly-traveled highway near the North Carolina state line.

"I was really concerned because the driver would not stop after I flashed my headlights for nearly three miles," Harris said. "He was weaving back and forth and I was wondering what a large (rental truck) was doing on the two-lane highway late Saturday afternoon instead of the faster I-26 Interstate."

Harris said he saw the men throw something from the truck while they were being pursued. Officers scouring the area later found a vial containing an unknown substance along the roadway, he said.

Once the men were apprehended, officers also found a "Learn to Fly" brochure in the truck, leading Harris and others to express concern about security at the Nuclear Fuel Services plant in Erwin.

"I got a sick feeling when I saw it," Harris said.

Harris subsequently contacted the FBI, the federal Bureau of Tobacco and Firearms and other local authorities to look into the situation.

"We're not overreacting," Harris said. "We have a responsibility to protect the citizens of Unicoi County and that's what I'm going to do at any cost. I'd rather overreact, if that's what you call it, than be sorry later."

First of all, this looks like you typed it yourself.

If it's true so what?

Some dumbasses did some stupid shit.

The truth is there are some Jews that hate Christians ans some Christians that hate Jews.

Luckily, these are VERY IGNORANT MINORITIES.

When will you see that the Israelis love us and always will from now on, we ensure there survival because they are a democracy in need.

Still in denial about them being Christ's chosen people I see, why don't you READ A BIBLE.

Joyce, you are a complete embarassment.

If you are supposed to be a lawyer, or at least in that profession, how about tying up yer loopholes?

Just because someone is from Israel doesn't mean they are Jewish. -Nor does it determine their religion. The Israel government is Jewish in their complete functionality and policy. America is functionally "Christian". -(notice the quotes).

The way America REALLY acts, we may as well be Jewish one day, muslim the next with a spontaneous bout of Christianity when the world glances in our direction.

If these guys were from Israel, that has nothing to do with the price of eggs in Kentucky.

Um, should have known better than to read a thread started by this shmo.

Go jerk off your Hitler doll.

So, is it your position that Israel is a Christian nation? If not, what is it? A Muslim nation?

It's the only real democracy in the Middle East with an Israeli majority, as was promised to them by God.

It has Christian and Muslim minorities as well.

The most holy sites of all three Abrianic faiths, Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are also loctaed in Jerusalem.

Are Palestinians included in this "democracy"? Does the Law of Return apply to Christians? Is the Star of David a Christian symbol? Is it a Muslim symbol? What is it? Why does it make the flag of Israel?

Are Palestinians included in this "democracy"? Does the Law of Return apply to Christians? Is the Star of David a Christian symbol? Is it a Muslim symbol? What is it? Why does it make the flag of Israel?

1. There are many Arab/Palestinian Israelis. Arab Israelis are allowed to vote and serve in the military. However, unlike Jewish Israelis, there is no COMPULSARY service for Arab Israelis.

2. Law of return.... Religion, race or sex are not a bar to Israeli citizenship. Citizenship can be acquired by a five-year naturalization process as in many other countries with a liberal immigration policy.

So, the Law of Return does not apply to Christians, but it is not needed. It just applies to any Jew that wants to immigrate to Israel. As long as they still are Jewish (never converted) they can return to Israel without having to apply for immigration.

3. The Star of David has many meanings, but the Jews use it as a symbol of King David. Both Christians and Muslims acknowledge the existence of the importance, to their religions, of King David (David and Goliath).

Originally posted by mrbitterness
Hey Mister, I am an iconoclast.

And that has to do with what?

What are you, Joyce's lawyer?

Or just another shmo who jumps on a thread, throws out 1 big word or idea, thinks he has made a point... and leaves?

:p:

Forum List

Back