Israeli Wiretappers, the NSA, and 9/11

great video.thanks for sharing it with us.people better wake up and realize nazi germany is here before its too late for them.

Oh my god! I'm completely converted! Wow! I can't believe Israel would do that!!

*dripping with sarcasm*

Signatory of Petition to Release Information Pertaining to 9/11 10/5/06: "We, the undersigned, demand the immediate declassification and release of:
all transcripts and documents relating to the July 10, 2001 meeting that took place between former CIA Director George Tenet and then National Security Advisor, Condoleezza Rice. It has been alleged that this urgent and out-of-the-ordinary meeting was called to discuss the increasingly dire warnings of an imminent al Qaeda attack within the U.S. ...
the redacted 28 pages of the Joint Inquiry Into The Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001 (JICI), and
the CIA Inspector General’s report, CIA Accountability With Respect To The 9/11 Attacks

Letter to Congress regarding the 9/11 Commission Report 9/13/04, signed by the following 25 military, intelligence, and law enforcement veterans: Project On Government Oversight

"[W]e the undersigned wish to bring to the attention of the Congress and the people of the United States what we believe are serious shortcomings in the report and its recommendations. …

Omission is one of the major flaws in the Commission’s report. We are aware of significant issues and cases that were duly reported to the commission by those of us with direct knowledge, but somehow escaped attention. …
The omission of such serious and applicable issues and information by itself renders the report flawed, and casts doubt on the validity of many of its recommendations. ...

The Commission, with its incomplete report of "facts and circumstances", intentional avoidance of assigning accountability, and disregard for the knowledge, expertise and experience of those who actually do the job, has now set about pressuring our Congress and our nation to hastily implement all its recommendations. ...

We the undersigned, who have worked within various government agencies (FBI, CIA, FAA, DIA, Customs) responsible for national security and public safety, call upon you in Congress to include the voices of those with first-hand knowledge and expertise in the important issues at hand. We stand ready to do our part." Project On Government Oversight

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

There was also a guest on the power hour who was an engineer saying that him and over 500 fellow engineers said that when Bush and Cheney are out of office and Obama is sworn in,that him and over 500 fellow engineers plan to go before congress to demand they reopen a new investigation into 9/11 and that Bush and cheney be prosecuted.so stay tuned to the power hour cause you wont hear any of this get reported from the corporate controlled media.

There was also a guest on the power hour who was an engineer saying that him and over 500 fellow engineers said that when Bush and Cheney are out of office and Obama is sworn in,that him and over 500 fellow engineers plan to go before congress to demand they reopen a new investigation into 9/11 and that Bush and cheney be prosecuted.so stay tuned to the power hour cause you wont hear any of this get reported from the corporate controlled media.
That is GREAT news!!!!

Oh my god! I'm completely converted! Wow! I can't believe Israel would do that!!

thats the mistake people make.They automatically assume that the people of Isreal were involved,the christian Israels and thats not it at all.The christian Israels are good people,they would never do such a thing.Its the NON believeing Israels that are involved in it.They consist of egyptions and the sort.They are funded by the CIA.

Forum List

Back