Israeli weapons found in Libya!

Yes Roc but Churchill was a fool

Churchill was awarded a Nobel Prize for literature. How many of your books won Nobel Prizes, dink? :lol:

You just resent Churchill for his literacy while Muhammad was an illiterate cave-dwelling pedophile

Last edited:
He was not a great tactitian and made many errors as war minister,it wasn't untill the US came into the WW2 that things turned in favour for the Allies...just saying.....a lot of people have WON a Noble Prize(including Mr OBAMA) who didn't deserve it.Although I support Obama,in NO way did he deserve his prize.

And like you Stoned I will never win a NOBEL.

So that makes us Equal,as for the Pedophile business,I think you should look more in the HERE and NOW,you can start with the Catholic Church worldwide for now,should keep you busy for about 20 years...Let me know how you get on???????

I'm theliq but who Stoned are YOU really,what motivates your thought....were you a Catholic Choir Boy by any chance because I've noticed you talk a lot about Pedophilia:(
Yes Roc but Churchill was a fool

Churchill was awarded a Nobel Prize for literature. How many of your books won Nobel Prizes, dink? :lol:

You just resent Churchill for his literacy while Muhammad was an illiterate cave-dwelling pedophile

Last edited:
He was not a great tactitian and made many errors as war minister,it wasn't untill the US came into the WW2 that things turned in favour for the Allies...just saying.....a lot of people have WON a Noble Prize(including Mr OBAMA) who didn't deserve it.Although I support Obama,in NO way did he deserve his prize.

You're not the brightest bulb in the bunch, Mahoundian, but, Muslims follow a religion invented by an illiterate cave-dwelling pedophile, so, it's understandable.

The bogus Nobel Peace Prize and the prestigious Nobel Prize for groundbreaking achievements in science, mathematics, economics and, in the case of Churchill literature, are two separate entities.

Now, you know, Muhammadan. We Jews are very smart :clap2:

So your are a Jew then Stoned????:cool:if so that puts a completely different light on all your comments.

You're not the brightest bulb in the bunch, Mahoundian, but, Muslims follow a religion invented by an illiterate cave-dwelling pedophile, so, it's understandable.

The bogus Nobel Peace Prize and the prestigious Nobel Prize for groundbreaking achievements in science, mathematics, economics and, in the case of Churchill literature, are two separate entities.

Now, you know, Muhammadan. We Jews are very smart :clap2:

Forum List

Back