Israeli Water Recycling Helping The World

By extorting money out of the US through its strong zionist lobby.

Oh gee, wouldn't it have been better if we gave aid to the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinians instead to help benefit life on earth throughout the world?

If you want to benefit life on earth, then give aid to a humanitarian non-governmental organization.

Oh gee, wouldn't it have been better if we gave aid to the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinians instead to help benefit life on earth throughout the world?

If you want to benefit life on earth, then give aid to a humanitarian non-governmental organization.

Love their work ...

rachel-corrie-flag-burning1.gif

They might as well be an arm of the Israeli government, given their purpose and source of funding.

I only support groups with a high level of independence from governments, and moderate independent from corporations and one funders.

They might as well be an arm of the Israeli government, given their purpose and source of funding.

I only support groups with a high level of independence from governments, and moderate independent from corporations and one funders.

I would imagine this one is more to your liking?

Hamas-Logo.jpg

By extorting money out of the US through its strong zionist lobby.

Then why has the US refused to stop paying the money when Israel asked them to. Now Israel is asking for more and more money so that the likes of you will pressure your politicians to stop the funding

Like hamas and fatah do you mean, or how about UNWRA or UNICEF, red crescent, A.I. or any number of corrupt agencies that actively fund terrorism

Like hamas and fatah do you mean, or how about UNWRA or UNICEF, red crescent, A.I. or any number of corrupt agencies that actively fund terrorism

Or one that doesn't.....

Then you had better create it, and hope it is not shut down in the first week for racist behaviour when you refuse to employ terrorists

Forum List

Back