'israeli war crimes your tax dollars at work' bus sign about to roll out in seattle

Freedom of speech is not the issue nearly as much as it a "political opinion" being expressed on a muncipality owned and run property.

And Irael being guilty of war crimes is more of a political opinion than it is fact.

And Irael being guilty of war crimes is more of a political opinion than it is fact.

No it isn't. There is tangible proof. Look at a map of Israel when it was created and look at the same map today. We shouldn't send one red cent to Israel.

No it isn't. There is tangible proof. Look at a map of Israel when it was created and look at the same map today. We shouldn't send one red cent to Israel.

Has a court in the United States found Israel guilty of war crimes?
If not (and it hasnt), then it is not fact and nothing more than political opinion.

Your tangible proof is proof perhaps of something you do not agree with, but not proof of a war crime.

I seriously hope for your sake that you were just being lazy with this argument. Because if it's the extent of your capacity in intellectual matters, then you and your family are in serious trouble.

I'm calling it.

This thread ends up in the romper room, where all assinine threads go.

You have to prove war crimes in court, someday. I have been hearing about these crimes for over 25 years, yet Israel has never lost, nor actually been charged (to my knowledge).

It even says in the story that it was in retaliation of the rockett attacks and illegal smuggling.

All they need is an equal number of busses proclaiming the Palestinian war crimes and then they'd prove their fairness but that ain't gonna happen in librulland is it?

I seriously hope for your sake that you were just being lazy with this argument. Because if it's the extent of your capacity in intellectual matters, then you and your family are in serious trouble.

Israel has been taking land that doesn't belong to them for decades. The settlements are illegal, and that makes it a crime. And you are questioning MY intellect? That's rich...

Has a court in the United States found Israel guilty of war crimes?
If not (and it hasnt), then it is not fact and nothing more than political opinion.

I get your drift. Only a federal bureaucrat can determine if the zionists have committed crimes.

All they need is an equal number of busses proclaiming the Palestinian war crimes and then they'd prove their fairness but that ain't gonna happen in librulland is it?

Jews are evul and repugnant.
Palistinians are our Pals, pure as the driven snow.

Pathetic. Pals would cut your throat if you pulled out a bible on thier turff.

Israel has been taking land that doesn't belong to them for decades. The settlements are illegal, and that makes it a crime. And you are questioning MY intellect? That's rich...

If they get attacked and the other nations have to ceded land when they lose, that's hardly illegal. Maybe if their neighbors dont want to lose land they should stop attacking Israel to begin with.

Freedom of speech is not the issue nearly as much as it a "political opinion" being expressed on a muncipality owned and run property.

War is political. War crimes is a moral issue.

No war crime has been charged in a competent court ANYWHERE against Israel. One can not claim they have committed war crimes without evidence and rulings against them. SO much for that claim.

No war crime has been charged in a competent court ANYWHERE against Israel. One can not claim they have committed war crimes without evidence and rulings against them. SO much for that claim.

Yeah, you mean just like they got away with DELIBERATELY bombing the USS Liberty, right?

The Cover Up
Despite a near-universal consensus that the Israeli attack was made with full knowledge that USS Liberty was a US Navy ship, the Johnson administration began an immediate cover-up of this fact. Though administration officers continued individually to characterize the attack as deliberate, the Johnson administration never sought the prosecution of the guilty parties or otherwise attempted to seek justice for the victims. They concealed and altered evidence in their effort to downplay the attack. Though they never formally accepted the Israeli explanation that it was an accident, they never pressed for a full investigation either. They simply allowed those responsible literally to get away with murder.

In an ongoing effort to reveal the truth about the attack, the USS Liberty Veterans Association has filed with the Secretary of the Army in the manner prescribed by law a detailed, fully documented Report of War Crimes describing the circumstances of the attack on our ship and evidence that it was a crime under international law. In accordance with international law and treaties, the United States is obligated to investigate the allegations. So far, the United States has declined even to acknowledge that the report has been filed. The full text of the report can be found at http://www.gtr5.com/evidence/warcrimes.pdf

Forum List

Back