'Israeli War Crimes' Ads in US

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
'Israeli War Crimes' Ads to Appear in US

A group of peace activists based in Seattle, Washington has launched a series of ads on city buses reading "Israeli war crimes: Your tax dollars at work". A poll by a local tv station showed overwhelming support for the ads among respondents.

The Seattle Mideast Awareness Campaign paid for the large banner ads to appear on 12 local commuter buses, beginning Monday, the third anniversary of Israel's invasion of the Gaza Strip.

The buses will carry the message "Israeli war crimes: your tax dollars at work," with pictures of Palestinian children standing around a demolished building. The advertisements will run for four weeks.

Ed Mast, a Seattle campaign activist, said the ads are meant to protest a pledge made by the US in 2007 to support Israel with 30 billion dollars in military aid in the next 10 years.
us_activists_ads_pic.jpg

good!

Good. I agree. This brings the hate out to the forefront and preaching to the converted creates no new converts.

Yank these ones out from under the ground where they hide. So it is good when they come out on their own.

Thanks...

And it's nice to post and see a picture of Grand Hero Ariel. I can never see him enough. Thanks again...

6a00d83451eb0969e200e553b960d58833-320wi

Ever get enough of "Heroine Golda?"

"Golda Meir, considered by Israelis as a great leader and by others as one of history’s great killers, disputed the facts: 'It was not as though there was a Palestinian people in Palestine and we came and threw them out and took their country away from them. They did not exist.'

"Golda Meir’s apology for Israel’s great crimes is so counter-factual that it blows the mind.

"Palestinian refugee camps still exist outside Palestine filled with Palestinians and their descendants whose towns, villages, homes
and lands were seized by the Israelis in 1948."

CounterPunch

Let's ask "the Bitch":

"Golda Meir, considered by Israelis as a great leader and by others as one of history’s great killers, disputed the facts: 'It was not as though there was a Palestinian people in Palestine and we came and threw them out and took their country away from them. They did not exist.'”

You called her another name here:

Quoted for posterity

Let's Call Her Islam...

"Jabaliya refugee camp -- Islam Dwidar's classmates were still taking in her shocking death - the teacher weeping outside before facing the girls, her closest friend recounting how they walked to school together each day - when the news arrived about Tahreer Abu El Jidyan.

The two 15-year-old pupils at Jabaliya's school were both shot in the head by Israeli soldiers inside their homes just a few blocks and several hours apart.

"Islam died almost immediately after the bullet smashed through her forehead as she baked bread with her mother in their yard on Sunday."

Shame that didn't happen to Golda at 15.

Jabaliya...

Any Thoughts on Islam?

"Palestinian 15-year-olds among growing number of children hit by Israeli snipers during 'Days of Penitence'

Jabaliya refugee camp -- Islam Dwidar's classmates were still taking in her shocking death - the teacher weeping outside before facing the girls, her closest friend recounting how they walked to school together each day - when the news arrived about Tahreer Abu El Jidyan.

The two 15-year-old pupils at Jabaliya's school were both shot in the head by Israeli soldiers inside their homes just a few blocks and several hours apart.

"Islam died almost immediately after the bullet smashed through her forehead as she baked bread with her mother in their yard on Sunday.

"Tahreer is still on life support at a Gaza hospital after an operation to remove shards of shattered skull from her brain.

She lies motionless, with little to suggest she is alive other than gentle breathing. Doctors do not expect her to survive."

Jabaliya

Good. I agree. This brings the hate out to the forefront and preaching to the converted creates no new converts.

What makes you say that exposing Israeli war crimes is "hate"?

Twisting what is happening to show only a singular side, and that heightened with propaganda is what to you Sunni?

I put forward it is normal for you. I've lived and do live in Israel. I see what goes on and you read propaganda sites that show a singular side.

For that, there is no discussion. Of course you don't understand hate Sunni.

I am not anti-semitic at all.

And actually worry that people will finally get fed up with the Jews and cause them harm.

History has shown this to be the case over and over;

as Jews have been killed and driven out of countless countries throughout history.

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

This is a self proclaimed moderate Sunni.

He seems not all that far off of his fanatic brothers.

Or am I off base here?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...blem-round-them-up-world-wide-and-find-a.html

347 posts so far about your Hate Sunni Man. It seems you are oblivious?

How come any time I have a different opinion or outlook than you Ropey.

You start putting the "Hate" label on me??

You affixed it to yourself Sunni Man and continue with it clearly shown by the given link. And you are a self-proclaimed moderate convert to Islam.

If so, then what does that say about the fanatics? By extension, you show us...

I simply bring it out to show your incongruity. You delimited yourself. I did not delimit you.

In reality Ropey, you are the fanatic and are full of hate.

Your labeling anyone who has a different opinion than you as "hate".

Is really just the new zionist code word for anti-semitism.

In reality Ropey, you are the fanatic and are full of hate.

Your labeling anyone who has a different opinion than you as "hate".

Is really just the new zionist code word for anti-semitism.
Not at all. Muhammed's stand against Blacks is every bit as hateful as your stand against World Jewry.

But you don't see it either. You just run away complaining that you are misunderstood. That long page in the Flame Zone shows you clearly though.

You only hide from yourself.

The worst war Crime of Israel as far as the arabs are concerned is when they are shot at, they shoot back. And they aim when they shoot.

I haven't ran away from anything Ropey.

But it is hard to have a discussion/debate with someone who's only response is "that's hate". :doubt:

I have no doubt. It's hard to retract one's hate once they have spewed it in so many pages.

I can imagine how hard it is for you to attempt to maintain a pretense of moderation when your own words keep coming back to haunt you.

Indeed.

The worst war Crime of Israel as far as the arabs are concerned is when they are shot at, they shoot back. And they aim when they shoot.
They Aim at Children

"Jabaliya refugee camp -- Islam Dwidar's classmates were still taking in her shocking death - the teacher weeping outside before facing the girls, her closest friend recounting how they walked to school together each day - when the news arrived about Tahreer Abu El Jidyan.

"The two 15-year-old pupils at Jabaliya's school were both shot in the head by Israeli soldiers inside their homes just a few blocks and several hours apart.

"Islam died almost immediately after the bullet smashed through her forehead as she baked bread with her mother in their yard on Sunday.

"Tahreer is still on life support at a Gaza hospital after an operation to remove shards of shattered skull from her brain."

Jabaliya...

Forum List

Back