Israeli Unilateral Cease Fire

Kathianne said:
Stop all immigration RWA, will that make you want to save anyone? Didn't think so. Close borders, we agree, but to the purpose? You hate, many of us do not. :splat:

Bring all the jews here. That will guarantee their safety, and maybe they will start acting like people with an actual stake in america's future, instead of insane globalists who view america as something to be subjugated to Olam Ha Ba.

And yes, close all the borders. For safety and economic purposes. You're just conditioned to view not hatred of whites as hatred.

rtwngAvngr said:
Bring all the jews here. That will guarantee their safety, and maybe they will start acting like people with an actual stake in america's future, instead of insane globalists who view america as something to be subjugated to Olam Ha Ba.

And yes, close all the borders. For safety and economic purposes. You're just conditioned to view not hatred of whites as hatred.
:clap:

rtwngAvngr said:

Ok. So you are for abandoning Israel. All Jews that want to come to some area in US. We'll deal with all from here? This has what to do with prophecies?

Kathianne said:
Ok. So you are for abandoning Israel. All Jews that want to come to some area in US. We'll deal with all from here? This has what to do with prophecies?

I think us arming them to the teeth is enough. I don't want one U.S. soldier in s. lebanon, to get blown up by roadside bombs.

The prophecies? Are you insane? You want to make policy based on prophecies?

rtwngAvngr said:
I think us arming them to the teeth is enough. I don't want one U.S. soldier in s. lebanon, to get blown up by roadside bombs.

The prophecies? Are you insane? You want to make policy based on prophecies?
Right you are. Destruction, total.

Forum List

Back