Israeli troops charged over use of boy as human shield

Every militrary and police force in the world reserves the right to discipline its own people, including the US and every european state. why should the IDF be held to a different standrd?

And this is not the only case brought before the militray justice system, many of them were found guilty and jailed, just to let you know.

And, yes - I, too find the case extremely troubling. if the alligations will be proven (which from everything i've read is the most likely scenario), these soldiers should spend the next few years of their lives in jail.

What? Might want to explain this one a bit more.

Are people in the U.S or U.K not allowed to go to mass because of the Military?

So Dogbert and company..... name the last time Hamas charged any of their people with a crime for using civilians for shields. You realize just how stupid you are by pointing out that Israel DOES in fact charge their troops for the ILLEGAL act of using civilians as shields?

The Goldstone Report states that no evidence was found to support that allegation.

So Dogbert and company..... name the last time Hamas charged any of their people with a crime for using civilians for shields. You realize just how stupid you are by pointing out that Israel DOES in fact charge their troops for the ILLEGAL act of using civilians as shields?

The Goldstone Report states that no evidence was found to support that allegation.

You are BEYOND stupid. Amazingly IGNORANT. So you fucking dimwit, what does one call placing all their fighting positions inside cities, under Hospitals and peoples homes? What does one call it when they fire rockets mortars and missiles from habitat-ed buildings? Sure thing you fucking looney toons they do not use civilians at all.

You are BEYOND stupid. Amazingly IGNORANT. So you fucking dimwit, what does one call placing all their fighting positions inside cities, under Hospitals and peoples homes? What does one call it when they fire rockets mortars and missiles from habitat-ed buildings? Sure thing you fucking looney toons they do not use civilians at all.

When Israel seals Palestinians inside one of the most densely populated urban areas in the world, I find it interesting that Zionists expect Hamas to march in formation and exchange fire with the IDF in open battle. They taught you about guerrilla warfare during your years of service, yes?

Also:
You are BEYOND stupid. Amazingly IGNORANT... habitat-ed
:lol:

I was merely reiterating the findings of the Goldstone Report. Perhaps you should read it.

When Israel seals Palestinians inside one of the most densely populated urban areas in the world, I find it interesting that Zionists expect Hamas to march in formation and exchange fire with the IDF in open battle. They taught you about guerrilla warfare during your years of service, yes?

Also:

Guerrila tactics involve attacking soldiers not civilians.

And you prove my point that you are a terrorist sympathizer.

Hamas Explains Use of Civilians as Human Shields

Hamas Explains Use of Civilians as Human Shields
By Itamar Marcus and Barbara Crook

"We desire death as you desire life."

The UN announcement that 51 civilians have died in the conflict in Gaza must be understood in the context of Hamas's declared ideology to use civilians as human shields for Hamas fighters. Indeed, Hamas continues to emphasize and promote the religious ideology that death for Allah is an ideal to be actively pursued.

The goal is to convince Palestinians, including women and children, not to fear death but even to face it at the front to protect Hamas fighters. Hamas's placement of its military installations and fighters among civilians reflects this ideology, and has led to these 51 deaths.

A Hamas representative in the PA legislative council this year expressed pride in the fact that women and children are used as human shields in fighting Israel. He described it as part of a "death industry" at which Palestinians excel, and explained that the Palestinians "desire death" with the same intensity that Israelis "desire life."

The following is the full text of the comments by Hamas representative Fathi Hamad: "For the Palestinian people death became an industry, at which women excel and so do all people on this land: the elderly excel, the Jihad fighters excel, and the children excel. Accordingly [Palestinians] created a human shield of women, children, the elderly and the Jihad fighters against the Zionist bombing machine, as if they were saying to the Zionist enemy: We desire death as you desire life."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTu-AUE9ycs]YouTube - Hamas admits it uses human shields[/ame]

Oh? I have consistently made it clear that I don't believe in targeting civilians. The true "terrorist sympathizers" are those who express support for the IDF.

Oh? I have consistently made it clear that I don't believe in targeting civilians. The true "terrorist sympathizers" are those who express support for the IDF.

The problem for you remains not the IDF, but that the Arabs got their butts kicked up between their ears so they could hear the Israelis thumping on them.

Get over it.

The problem for you remains not the IDF, but that the Arabs got their butts kicked up between their ears so they could hear the Israelis thumping on them.
My problem is that foreigners flocked in droves to a Muslim land and imposed their contrived customs and laws on Muslims. I have no problem with Jews living in Palestine; I do have a problem when they refuse to assimilate and insist on oppressing my coreligionists. The IDF is one of their primary instruments of oppression.

Get over it.
I won't have to. Israel's days have been numbered from the moment its statehood was declared. With America's support beginning to waver, thank God, it's only a matter of time.

Yanno, you never find Israelis in these videos bragging about using human shields.

Isn't that odd?

Yanno, you never find Israelis in these videos bragging about using human shields.

Isn't that odd?

Not really. Israel has a carefully cultivated public image that Zionists in the United States and elsewhere propagate to win support. Incidents that expose Israel and the IDF for what they really are seem to be, in most cases, quickly suppressed and forgotten.

The problem is that your co-religionists would not accept a two-state solution from the beginning, which is the only way this is going to turn out. You lost in 1948, although heavily outmanning the Israelis, and you have lost several times since. You can never beat the IDF without atomics. If you are holding out for the Iranians, you will wait forever. Because if you think that BHO and the Americans will let Iran ever have a nuke without attacking, you are delusional.

You were just excusing arabs using their own people as human shields.

The really said thing is that it's not even targeting Israeli civilians, they are endangering their own people.

As someone said peace in the area will come when the arabs care more about their own children than hating Israel.

Isn't that odd?

Not really. Israel has a carefully cultivated public image that Zionists in the United States and elsewhere propagate to win support. Incidents that expose Israel and the IDF for what they really are seem to be, in most cases, quickly suppressed and forgotten.

The arab leaders aren't hiding these views, they are being said publically.

What is important when it comes to knowing the views of these arabs, is not what they say in english, but what they say in arabic. That's their true views.

Has Hamas prosecuted any of their babykillers?

hamas doesn't represent the sum total of the pali people.

:rolleyes:
No, it doesn't. And yet you never criticize Hamas or admit the damage they do to their own people.

But even when Israelis do something admirable you find a way to criticize it.

HA!

yea!

nothing says "admirable" quite like hiding behind a fucking child DESPITE your bumper sticker support for israel.

come on, fat girl, take my bet.

That the Israelis are charging and prosecuting them actually shows that Israel is a moral country.

Thank you to the OP.

even the killers of Emmet Till were charged.

Please, respond to this and make it sweeter when these israelis get acquitted so I can laugh at you some more.

Every militrary and police force in the world reserves the right to discipline its own people, including the US and every european state. why should the IDF be held to a different standrd?

And this is not the only case brought before the militray justice system, many of them were found guilty and jailed, just to let you know.

And, yes - I, too find the case extremely troubling. if the alligations will be proven (which from everything i've read is the most likely scenario), these soldiers should spend the next few years of their lives in jail.

name the last time YOUR KIND were not insisting that only muslims hide behind kids while jews do nothing but protect innocents.

and, add your name to the list of bet takers. I'm looking forward to watching you all make excuse after excuse for the non-punishment of these jews who, ironically, would already be hanging if they were muslim.

Also:

...says the dropper of cluster bombs on residential neighborhoods...

go tell it to your 'dozer, you fucking hebrew testicle warmer.

The problem is that your co-religionists would not accept a two-state solution from the beginning, which is the only way this is going to turn out. You lost in 1948, although heavily outmanning the Israelis, and you have lost several times since. You can never beat the IDF without atomics. If you are holding out for the Iranians, you will wait forever. Because if you think that BHO and the Americans will let Iran ever have a nuke without attacking, you are delusional.

I believe the war of 1948 ended when the UN called for an armistice. Did any Arab army surrender?

Forum List

Back