Israeli terrorism.

A

ashrob

this message is to all that believe israeli are victims of anything.
First of all, the palestinians were one of the original nations in the middle east, along with Asyrians, Babylonians(Iraq), and Canaans(jews), etc. Jews feel that they are entitled to their lands because of religious reasons. How can they expect the palestinians, nor anyone else to respect their religious claim to their lands when they don't respect the palestinian claims to their rightful religious territory.

also, i bet most "outsiders" don't realize that the jewish people are to blame for the most recent rash of terrorism between the two peoples in 1994 when an israeli citizen killed 29 musims attending mosque, while on their knees praying to the same god the jews pray to. A lone jewish gunman armed with 105 bullets in an AK-47 stormed the mosque in the palestinian territory. less than a month lator, suicide bombings was born.

If I get in a street fight and get hit in the nose first, I am going to do whatever it takes to make the aggresor wish he hadn't done that by "defending" myself. when you aren't allowed to have a nation, government and military, you have to do what you have to do. these people who are willing to be suicide bombers aren't suicidal, they are just men who are forbidden to work or has a family that is homeless or both, something. these suicide bombers are simply fed up. they have no other option of fighting back. the world can't see their pain or hear their cries any other way because of israeli censored media.

Finally, perhaps, the most lethal, destroying, and terrorising network in the world is the Israeli military. if you read other newspapers from outside the US media, you will hear much more of the truth. If you are interesting in knowing the truth, you should be willing to hear both sides, or you shouldon't have an opinion because it is clearly biased.

www.naharnet.com is a good lebanese news source

For those of you that don't believe the israeli military are terrorists, I would like to hear your definitions of terrorism. I don't see how a military sniper that kills a 13 year old boy and his 16 year old sister on a rooftop feeding pigeons and hanging out clothes to dry not terrorism. Come on, are you going to tell me he thought he was threatened by them.

Also, I have seen television footage of Israeli tanks opening fire and killed a couple of 7 or 8 year old kids throwing rocks at the israeli tanks, while in palestinian territory. these kids didn't go to jerusalem and start throwing rocks at them, these palestinian kids were outside their homes in the streets. Israel again was simply murdering and terrorising. What would you do if these were your kids and you had no home to go to nor a job to go work.

I am sorry but ancient palestine was in part of jerusalem and present day israel, ignorant.

Granted, their was no ancient Jordan. But the difference between Jordan and Israel is that Jordanians don't have a problem with the Palestinians going where they wish if they have a religious site they want to visit.

Originally posted by ashrob
I am sorry but ancient palestine was in part of jerusalem and present day israel, ignorant.

Granted, their was no ancient Jordan. But the difference between Jordan and Israel is that Jordanians don't have a problem with the Palestinians going where they wish if they have a religious site they want to visit.

Nice. You justify taking over a nation in the fact you should be allowed in to worship?

Now who is ignorant?

Originally posted by NewGuy
Nice. You justify taking over a nation in the fact you should be allowed in to worship?

Now who is ignorant?

Dude, why the hell do you think the jews did to palestine for the same reason. dude you are a stupid fool, you really need to stop with this argument. you are really embarrassing yourself. i have given some facts and examples in my original posts and you don't refute any of them. i have asked for your facts and all you do is resort to name callilng. LOL. thanks, you are so keeping my laughing.

Dude, why the hell do you think the jews did to palestine for the same reason. dude you are a stupid fool, you really need to stop with this argument. you are really embarrassing yourself. i have given some facts and examples in my original posts and you don't refute any of them. i have asked for your facts and all you do is resort to name callilng. LOL. thanks, you are so keeping my laughing.

Prove it.

prove what, i will be happy to prove to you whatever you need to see. lol
i am having so much fun because as soon as you tell me exactly what you need to see, i can show you the proof because there are so many examples of so many things to show you. just say what you want to see.lol

prove what, i will be happy to prove to you whatever you need to see. lol
i am having so much fun because as soon as you tell me exactly what you need to see, i can show you the proof because there are so many examples of so many things to show you. just say what you want to see.lol

How about proving to me you can read your own post so that when I say "prove it" you know what I am talking about.

On May 14, 1948 the "Palestinian" Jews finally declared their own State of Israel and became "Israelis." On the next day, seven neighboring Arab armies... Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Yemen... invaded Israel. Most of the Arabs living within the boundaries of the newly declared "ISRAEL" were encouraged to leave by the invading Arab armies to facilitate the slaughter of the Jews and were promised to be given all Jewish property after the victorious Arab armies won the war. The truth is that 70% of the Arab Palestinians who left in 1948 – perhaps 300,000 to 400,000 of them – never saw an Israeli soldier! They did not flee because they feared Jewish thugs, but because of a rational and reasonable calculus: the Jews will be exterminated; we will get out of the way while that messy and dangerous business goes forward, and we will return afterwards to reclaim our homes, and to inherit those nice Jewish properties as well. They guessed wrong; and the Arab Palestinians are still tortured by the residual shame of their flight. Their shame is so great because in their eyes running from Jews was like running from women. So much for the blatant lie about Jews throwing out all the [Palestinian] Arabs!

ok, lol
what country would you call neutral

i can easily get their countries newspapers and show you all the proof from any country you say as neutral.

america is not neutral so pick one, any "neutral"

by the way, you asked for proof, pictures don't lie.

On May 14, 1948 the "Palestinian" Jews finally declared their own State of Israel and became "Israelis."

Nope. Jews held the land well before that and it became over run with Palestinian terrorists. A war was held for a few days and the Jews declaired victory which was recognized by the UN and the rest of the world as well.

On the next day, seven neighboring Arab armies... Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Yemen... invaded Israel. Most of the Arabs living within the boundaries of the newly declared "ISRAEL" were encouraged to leave by the invading Arab armies to facilitate the slaughter of the Jews and were promised to be given all Jewish property after the victorious Arab armies won the war. The truth is that 70% of the Arab Palestinians who left in 1948 – perhaps 300,000 to 400,000 of them – never saw an Israeli soldier! They did not flee because they feared Jewish thugs, but because of a rational and reasonable calculus: the Jews will be exterminated; we will get out of the way while that messy and dangerous business goes forward, and we will return afterwards to reclaim our homes, and to inherit those nice Jewish properties as well. They guessed wrong; and the Arab Palestinians are still tortured by the residual shame of their flight. Their shame is so great because in their eyes running from Jews was like running from women. So much for the blatant lie about Jews throwing out all the [Palestinian] Arabs!

Since all of this is horsecrap, what is the source you quote?

ok, lol
what country would you call neutral

i can easily get their countries newspapers and show you all the proof from any country you say as neutral.

america is not neutral so pick one, any "neutral"

by the way, you asked for proof, pictures don't lie.

bert.jpg

bert.jpg

I said neutral SOURCES, not country.

When will you read my posts?

more proof,

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article3493.htm

i can't wait for you to read the 5th or 6th paragraph where it says an israeli army spokesperson says the military opened fired at the kids after the kids threw stones at them. keep in mind that israels troops were in palestinian territories, not israeli, where they belonged

perhaps, you didn't realize the jews were run out of their land by the roman empire and never returned as a country until the british forced upon palestine to allow the jews to return after world war II

more proof,

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article3493.htm

i can't wait for you to read the 5th or 6th paragraph where it says an israeli army spokesperson says the military opened fired at the kids after the kids threw stones at them. keep in mind that israels troops were in palestinian territories, not israeli, where they belonged

How many times are you going to spread propaganda and lies?

Israeli troops kill two Palestinian children and 65 year old woman

Jerusalem: 21 May, 2003 (IAP News) Israeli occupation troops on Wednesday shot and killed a 17 year old Palestinian boy and a child at the village of Qarawat Bani Zeid, north of Ramallah, eyewitnesses said. In addition, Israeli troops shot to death a 65-year-old woman and wounded five others.

Who is "IAP NEWS?"---
http://www.iap.org/index2.html

In The Name Of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful
ISLAMIC ASSOCIATION FOR PALESTINE
Proudly Serving Palestine and Al Quds

LATEST NEWS FROM PALESTINE
Today's date is: June 4, undefined

I am 'bout ready to nick name you liar.

perhaps, you didn't realize the jews were run out of their land by the roman empire and never returned as a country until the british forced upon palestine to allow the jews to return after world war II

Perhaps you are a lying idiot who cannot prove anything including this comment.

some proof from a jewish site talking about the british role in returning the jews from around the world back home to settle in palestine

Perhaps you didnt realize that despite that there has always been a small population of Jews that werent dispersed. What changed in 48 is they were given their own state and Jews that survived the Holocaust were given a place of refuge.

Forum List

Back